Atleast Disguise yourself properly!

SHINee Baby

The Next person to find out was Jonghyun. Vocal training. I thought back to that day.
“I know your voice….Dongseang?!” He’d promised not to tell Key too. But he told Onew. Who insisted on showing me around the entire building. As i followed them i somehow managed to agree to drink with Kai from exo and Eat with SNSD. And that was exactly how i ended up waiting outside the dorms For Kai.
“Kairi!” Kai waved at me as he came strolling down the hall. I waved back and smiled.
“You’re looking Well Sunbae!” He nodded and hooked an arm around my shoulder.
“Lets go!” We went to an outside resturant for sundae and soju. It was Delicious. As we got ready to leave Kai’s phone rang. He picked it up with an apologetic look at me.
“Taemin…. Yeah she’s still with me why?” He handed the phone to me and i chewed my lip.
“Whats wrong Taemin-ah?” I knew what was coming.
“Noona! Key Hyung Is On his way back to Dorms. If you and Kai are leaving. be careful!” I told i would and hung up.
“Shall we?” Kai and I walked and laughed as the fresh air encouraged the intoxication.  I hugged Kai goodbye and assured him i would call a taxi home. I waved until i could no longer see him before taking my phone out.
“Aish…. No battery…. I’ll have to walk it” I slipped off my shoes and began the walk home. I stopped to look in wonder at a poster promotion of my Single. My vision blurred and i turned into something hard.
“Joesomnida!!” I bowed and almost fell over.
“You should be more careful.” I knew that voice…… Key… I looked up almost hesitant.
“Oppa….” Key looked, angry. I flinched.
“If you’re going to hide something from me at least do it properly Ga-eul!” Key took my wrist and pulled me towards him. Our foreheads touched, I could barely keep my eyes open. “What’s Going to happen when you have to go overseas?! You can’t take Eva with you. It will disrupt school. And Tours take a long time!” I glared up at him. For the first time… I was angry at Key.
“Eva would be looked after By Katie, with me calling her on video everyday! I am well aware of the consequences Kim Ki-bum! And i’ll be Damned if I stop before i’ve even Acheived my dream!” I stormed off, not caring if i looked stupid or not, and walked straight into a lampost.. Everything went black.
I awoke in my own House. Dazed and confused. I Rolled over to a note next to me and my phone ringing persistantly.
“Oh?” I answered it grudginly. “Ga-eul-ah…. it’s Onew…. Thought i should remind you to come to rehearsal this afternoon. Your Debut is tonight remember?” I thanked him and stood up, stretching. My head was swimming. I Picked up the Note beside my bed and read it over.
‘Do your best. I can’t garuntee that i will support you fully in this. I know how tough the industry is. But you’re right… I shouldnt stop you from dreaming.’ Key…. I chewed my lip as i fought back tears. Katie came into my room and explained that Key had carried me all the way home, and then he had sat down and my hair until i stopped crying. I couldn’t take it anymore i rushed into my bathroom crying hysterically. Outside i Heard Katie on the phone to Taemin.
“Don’t worry Oppa. i’ll make sure she goes!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short i know sorry, but the next part is written in Key's point of veiw for the entire chapter. Look forward to it!