Did you call me Oppa?

SHINee Baby

Eva looked up from her food and stood up.

“Mummy! I want to do a show!” Key scooped Eva up and tickled her.

“What talent are you showing this time ippuenni?” Eva squirmed and giggled in his lap.

“I can do Appa and adjussi’s dances!” Katie looked around to avoid making Eye contact with my daughter. Once that happened, you had to be part of the show, “Mummy will you sing it for me?” I shook my head and giggled.

“You have the actual artists sat in the room and you want me to ruin their song?”    

“you wouldn’t ruin it” Key scowled at me “It just wouldnt be right.” Eva tugged on his sleeve.

“Appa sing for me?” I glanced at the clock and noticed how late it was. Key followed my gaze and scooped Eva up.

“Appa will sing you to sleep how’s that?” Eva clapped and i smiled brightly.

“Let’s go and set you up ready then.” I Took eva off to do her teeth and then swapped roles with Key. As i was tidying everything away, Key came back through, Eva in tow, “Yah! Eva-Marie! you’re are supposed to be sleeping!”

“I dont want to, Appa has to sleep with me the night so i dont have bad dreams!”

I looked at key hopelessly.

“Fine, Key Appa will stay.” I blinked and nodded before leaving to set up my bed. I kissed Eva goodnight and key grinned at eva.

“Ah, I’m getting jelous. This is a problem. What do i do?” I snickered which stopped short as Eva piped up her own opinion.

“You can kiss mummy too!” Key choked on air and i turned to hide my blush covered cheeks.

“I need to kiss Omma goodnight to ippeunni?” I heard Eva confirm before i gulped, my heart began hammering wildly. Key turned me round And mouthed at me to stay perfectly still. He leaned close to me so that from Eva’s angle it looked like a kiss. I Could swear he would be able to hear my heart from that distance so i backed away gently.

“Happy now ippeunni?” Key took her off to sleep and i dashed into my kitchen to find some water. Thankfully gulping it down. Katie had gone to work, and the Others had gone back to the dorms….. it was just me and him as soon as Eva fell asleep. Nerves filled me and i dropped my glass into the sink smashing it.

“Aish! Careful, Babo!” Key came in and pulled me away from the sink. His phone began ringing, “Oh Onew-hyung. What? Why weren’t we contacted by manager?” Key bit his lip and looked at me “Can the guys come back, seems we can’t sleep in the dorms.” I nodded and secretly poured myself a shot. I returned to my room and set up enough space for the boys.

“Oh…. but what do i do…. i cant sleep in eva’s room, and Dongseng will be back….” I opened the door to Key, looking sheepish. I raised an eyebrow at him giggling and returned back to my usual friendly self. I carried my own sleep stuff into the covered courtyard of my house.

“Don’t tell me you are going to sleep outside Ga-eul-ah!” I shrugged.

“it’ll be like camping!” I smiled at him and he grabbed my quilt and stalked back towards my room.

“they can sleep out here!” I shouted him but he ignored me. I bit back the fear and balled up my fists.

“OPPA!” He stopped at turned, then slowly tilted his head at me, “Oppa….” His mouth twitched like he was stopping a smile. Noticing this i brought my hands up to my face like paws, “Oppa, Do it my way, yeah?”

Key couldn’t hide the smile this time and slowly walked back to me.

“Who are you? Where did Ga-eul-ah go? Calling me Oppa….” He poked my nose and placed the quilts back down.

“I don’t know what you mean…” i fluttered my lashes innocently and giggled.

Key grabbed my shoulders and bent down so our eye levels matched.

“Say it again? If you don’t i really will kiss you.” I stood still in shock, “3...2…” He leant towards me.

“Oppa….” The Door opened and the Idols tumbled in through the door. I told them to sleep in my room. Key went to get them water and i set up My soju, drinking from it slowly. Key Returned and snorted.

“I swear everytime i see you, you are drinking!” He sat down next to me, “I missed you.” i blinked at him.

“Really?” i smiled softly and leaned on his shoulder.

“Hey….oppa?” He hummed at me in reply, “I think, we’re getting closer”

“Right?” Key patted my head with his hand, “We’ll get even closer Eventually” He smiled at me and laughed suddenly.

“what’s so funny?” I pouted at him. and he pressed his finger to my lips.

“don’t pout it’ll make me want to kiss you” i scowled behind his finger.

“Maybe i want you to?!” I giggled at the thought and Key flicked my nose.

“Should i?” He grinned at me and leaned forward, then he scooped me up along with my quilt and carried me into Eva’s room.  Spreading the quilt over both of us, he pulled me against his chest and chuckled as i wriggled, “Just sleep Ga-Eul-ah. You cant sleep outside. you’ll be ill. okay?” I nodded in defeat and my lips twitched into a smile as he sang me to sleep softly.

I must have kept him awake….. The one day i get to sleep curled up in his arms and i ruin it by night terrors. Typical.

“Hayley….Are you ok?” I could feel his hand shaking with worry as he my hair. I nuzzled into him but stayed silent. I heard him sigh and pull me tighter, “I wish you wouldnt act so tough” I shook my head, telling him that i wasn’t willing to tell him yet. I looked up at him and he petted my head keeping me in his arms, i slowly fell back asleep again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you are all enjoying this! My Friend Namine-Kaila (who is in my story) Has been writing a shinee/ G-Dragon Fanfic. Please look her up her story ties in with this one! ^^