You have Shinee...in your house....

SHINee Baby

Half an hour later i was walking back from the venue with the SHINee members. They were all still hyped up from thier gig. I was exhausted. Eva was sleeping soundly  against Minho and i danced round with the others. Yawning i rubbed my eyes and lifted each foot off the ground.

“I don’t know how you guys do it… My feet are killing me!” I whimper exageratedly and i’m picked up by Taemin who throws me onto Key’s awaiting back.

“Then i’ll carry you!” i couldn’t see but i could tell he was grinning. I huffed out my cheeks.

“Stop teasing meanie! I’m weak!” I giggled and flicked his ear. He Cupped his ear almost dropping me.

“Yah! Not the ears…..” I blushed and nodded silently. Key resumed walking and after a short while of us just watching jonghyun and Taemin run about he turn his head slightly toward me, “Do you eat? How can someone weigh so little?” I shrugged, avoiding the question and yawned once more. I rested my cheek against his back and closed my eyes. It hadn’t seemed five seconds before i was being gently shook awake by Key.

“Ga-eul-ah? Hayley?” My eyes shot open at the use of my English name. I smiles sleepily sure that i was still dreaming.

“Key-ssi…. am i home?” He nodded and brushed my hair off my face as he covered me with my blanket.  From somewhere in my room i hear Jonghyun’s voice.

“Seems a shame that this is our last meeting. Ga-eul-ah seems like a fan we could get along with. And Eva is such a cute mascot.” Key looks over at his friends and nods.

“I really like Eva. She’s innocent and honest. And Ga-eul is fun when she isnt in shock at being around us. Looks like she’s a pretty big fan too, She has all of our albums.” Key point to the Cd’s and i sit up slightly.

“Who doesnt love you guys? You have it all. Sweet Guy Onew, Powerful Jonghyun, Dance star Taemin, Rap sensation Minho and Adorable Key.” I smile only half awake.

“Why am i always the adorable one?” Key scowls and helps me lay back down, “Sleep Ga-eul-ah…. i’ll leave you my number. If Eva wants me, give me a call…..” He pets me on the head until i fall asleep.

 

A few weeks had passed since the concert, i hadn’t felt the need to call Key even though i had saved his number into my phone. I was reading through my audition sheet when I noticed the time of the audtion was the same time that i had to collect Eva. i chewed my tongue in thought and dailed Key’s number. He answered on the 3rd ring.

“Hello?” I practically melted just hearing his voice. i had no time to be shy about it.

“Key It’s Ga-Eul…. are you busy? I need a favour….” I crossed my fingers.

“Anyii, schedule has just finished. What’s the favour?” I asked him if he could collect Eva for me and take her to My house, then sit with her until i got back. He agreed and asked the other members to go too. I packed up my stuff and ran towards a studio. My heart was pounding with nerves as i arrived just in time. It was only a small audition for backing vocals but you never know. Afterwards i grabbed some noodles from the shop and called Key’s phone, Taemin answered.

“Noona! Are you almost back? Poor Onew Hyung is being climbed over!” I giggled and responded to him to heat up a pan.

As I arrived i was shocked to find Eva asleep and Shinee welcoming me home. i swatted them all with the noodles and grinned.

“As a thankyou i’ll cook you all something good” that started me off giggling as all the members feigned starvation, collapsing to the floor and trying to drag themselves toward the kitchen. I carefully prepared my chicken curry ramen and brought it through to the area where they all sat. we went through the traditional korean thanks for food and dug in. Jonghyun seemed amazed at something.

“What? do i have something on my face?” i looked round at the others and the shook their heads in unison.

“You are so natural with chopsticks……” I snorted at Jonghyun’s statement.

“Years of practice. I’ve lived here for over a year. but i’ve been using chopsticks for quite a few years.” I shrugged and continued to eat. When everything had been eaten we all collapsed backwards.

“Ah i’m full” Minho stuck his thumbs up at me, “GoMaWeo” I replied with a thumbs up before sitting up.

“Don’t you guys have homes to get to? It’s getting late” I tilted my head at the Idols laying about on my floor.

“I dont wanna” Key pouted at me and i shoved him with my foot.

“I wont keep feeding you! plus i have a friend coming over from England.” I tried to pull each male up in turn before groaning, “Guys! come on!” They looked at each other and all rose up tackling me into a hug heap on the floor, ending in us bursting into laughter.

“Eonni are you home?” Katie’s voice startled me and i shot up from the hug tripping over all of the boys.

“Aish! Yeah i’m in here!” I scrambled over to the door breathless, “Nice journey?” Katie grimaced at me in reply and pointed to the shoes.

“Company? Did i come at a bad time?” She raised her brow at me and i blushed bright red. The boys all appeared behind me and my best friend almost fell back off the step in shock. Taemin lunged forward and caught her just in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you are all enjoying my story. Please do comment, i would like to know if you like it!