Scandal!

SHINee Baby

Key pulled me towards the door grinning. The others had clearly told him what was going on. His hand in mine was warm as he squeezed my hand impatiently.
"Hold on Oppa!" I giggled, as i struggled to slip in my pumps. He pulled open my door and stepped out. There were a dozen flashes of light. 
"Key-ssi! Key-ssi!" Reporters?! Outside my house?! Key turned and shut the door, then tightening his grip on my hand he pulled me through the crowd.
"Ga-eul...RUN!" He took off pulling me along with him. I took out my phone and called Katie.
"Nam, Leave out the back door. The house is swarmed!" I hung up and looked over at Key, "Where are we going?" 
"SM!" He hailed a taxi and slid in pulling me in too. 

As we arrived, we dashed through another set of reporters. Thankfully, the security got on the case and inside the building we collapsed against a wall. Key started laughing, i think in the shock of it all. We waited a whole hour before Katie, Taemin and Jonghyun turned up. 
"They followed us from here to yours...sorry Noona" Taemin smiled apologetically.
"Where's Eva?!" Me and Key spoke in unison. panic in both of our voices.
"With Minho and Onew. they took the long way because eva can't run." Jonghyun patted my shoulder, "She's fine." I sighed in relief and saw a blur go past as Key rushed to the door and scooped up my daughter to check her over.
"We didn't get followed." Minho nodded and then we all looked at each other. 
"They got pictures of us holding hands Oppa...." I facepalmed. "We're definately going to be written about now." I groaned and Onew pulled me and katie to our feet before pushing us towards their practice room. 
"Come on, we have the suprise remember?" he ruffled our hair "You can worry about this afterwards" He pushed us towards the door and opened it slowly. We didn't see much as our eyes got covered. Eva was squealing at whoever was covering her eyes.
"Ok, 3..2..1..." I blinked against the light and my eyes widened as I saw what they had done. The had put my single up on the wall amongst their albums, they had put up a picture of me, and key. on the other wall was Taemin and Katie, the at the back a huge picture jonghyun, minho, onew and eva. I followed eva's pointing finger to the corner of the room. They had put her in a play area! 
"Now you can come visit and watch omma and appa whenever they practice!" I blinked in shock.
"We are sharing our personal practice room with you Ga-eul." Jonghyun hooked his arm around me and key, "It's family friendly. From now on, the Shinee Family includes you three girls too." I didn't know what to say. I felt so much love for my extended family right now.
"The Play area was Key's idea." Minho patted key on the back and Key ran a hand through his hair embarrassed. 
"Thankyou Appa!" Eva dashed into her play area. Key wrapped his arms around my waist and we watched happily before Kai sunbae called me and Key.
"Sunbae...." He held up his phone to show us a video, i read the article title. "love with a double k" Key took the phone out of my hands.
"After showing interest in each other on the show Star Golden Bell, It has been revealed that the Shinee idols frequently visit Kairi at her home." I bit my lip..... And our Manager burst through the doors to the studio.
"You two are dating?!" Me and Key looked at eachother our mouths open as if we wanted to answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry i haven't updated in a while, i've hit a bit of writer's block with some of my stories.  So to apologize i wrote this little bit. Hope you enjoy!