You're the one.

SHINee Baby

 

I yawned as i rolled over and hit the alarm clock. 8am... eurgh 4 hours sleep. I rolled over and pecked Key on the cheek, then i shuffled myself out of bed. I pulled on my dressing gown and stole key's slippers, then i slowly left the bedroom. I was about to go wake eva up for nursery when i heard her voice squeal from the living area. I turned to see Onew and eva playing with some toys. 
"How long have you been up?" I giggled as Eva waved and pretended to pour Onew a fake cup of tea.
"Since 7. Eva woke me up, wanting to play tea party." Onew yawned and stretched a little. He winked and gave me a small grin, "I didn't think you and key would be up for wakeing up too early." I blushed.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I bit my lip and My older friend snickered.
"You and Key aren't exactly....how do i put it?" He pondered for a moment before snapping his fingers, "Quiet?" I turned away from him my whole face was red. Jonghyun shuffled past me and snickered at my embarrassed face.
"Hi pretty one!" His face brightened and Eva pouted at him. 
"No. Uncle Jonghyun not my friend! You dodn't wake up for tea parties!" She folded her arms, "And Uncle TaeTae is mean in the morning!" Jonghyun's face fell and he grumbled.
"Some of us sleep next to your umma and appa" He glared at me and i shrugged. Then i shuffled my way into the kitchen to make breakfast, I sorted out some rice and a few bits of side dishes and then set the table. I called to the awake members before i headed out to wake the others. I woke Katie first and then asked her to wake taemin. I called through the door to Minho who responded tht he was up. I smiled as i made my way back to Key's room. I giggled as i heard Katie squeal from Taemin's room and slipped back in towards Key. 
"Oppa, It's time for breakfast." I crawled over the bed and nudged him gently, "Yah...get up!" I giggled as his arms wrapped around me and pulled me down.
"Sleepy, s'all your fault." He murmered against my ear and then he kissed my cheek, "Mine." He nuzzled into me and i rolled my eyes.
"Are you going to get all possesive now you've had ?" I snickered and he tapped my bum.
"I meant You're the one, Ga-eul." He poked my nose as i froze and blushed, "I would be possessive even if you hadn't have given me the best night ever." I snorted and giggled.
"Come on get up. i made Breakfast" This time i smacked him on the bum before dashing out of the room so he couldn't trap me in bed again. I leant against the door and placed a hand over my heart. 
"Are you ok noona?" Taemin placed his hand on my shoulder as Katie pushed him out of the way.
"Unni...are you alright?" She blinked at me and i nodded.
"Key...just..." I gulped, "Just called me the one...." I blushed and Taemin snorted.
"He's been saying you're the one since before your debut." He shrugged and then dragged us both to the kitchen, "If you don't believe me, ask them" The males around the table looked up, chopsticks in their mouths in the middle of eating.
"Ask us what?" Minho gulped down his food and placed his chopsticks down.
"When did key first mention to us that he thought Ga-eul was his 'one'?" Taemin plopped down and helped himself to some food.
"urm... well he told me just after the first night we stayed over. Key couldn't stop Ga-euls hair, Katie was passed out acros mine and minnies lap. So i asked him if he liked her. He said he loved her instantly, When she apologised to him in the shop. He said the way her hair fell from her eyes was pretty." a pillow hit Minho in the face and we all turned to see a pink faced Key in the door.
"I did say that, but did you have to tell her?" He pouted and i kissed his cheek.
"You're so adorable!" I giggled and he pulled me to him nuzzling his cheek against the top of my head. 
"Come on, i'm starving." Key kissed my forehead and then pulled me to the table and into his lap. 

 

I sighed as i climbed back into the van from dropping Eva off. Key rubbed his hand gently over my back.
"You'll be fine. And we'll all be there to support you" He motioned his head back to the snoring males, I giggled . "that is if they don't sleep through it. Yah! wake up we'll be at her performance soon!"
"Well done Ga-eul!" Onew snorted awake and i shook my head.
"Yah! she hasn't even performed yet!" Key rolled his eyes as his hyung drifted back to sleep. "I'll wake them up when you are in hair and makeup." We pulled up outside our destination and  i gave key a swift kiss on the cheek before i dashed into the building and straight to my stylist.


 


Ok i know this is short, but forgive me i'm poorly today. Hope you like, and i promise i'll make the next chapter longer <3