Just My Luck

Just My Luck

 

Nana´s POV

Today I put foot back into Korea. I passed through the doors of the airport with my luggage and right in front me I saw a really big poster saying ´WELCOME BACK BABE’

The funny part about this is that the frigging poster was huge, Raina and some other guy were holding it together with her. That girl is really trying to embarrass me…

I ran to her and took that poster down from their hands, shooting a glare at her. “Yaah! Are you trying to embarrass me?!”

“I was giving you a grand welcoming” She said with a wide smile. “Grand welcoming my , tsk” I hissed, joking around. “Anyways… who’s the guy?” I asked her looking at him from head to toe.

“Oh sorry… here is the money” She paid the guy and he bowed and left.

 “You hired a guy, just to hold up that poster?!”

“Of course! How would I be able to hold it up by myself?” She asked me.

“Maybe if you had acted like a normal person and had just written my name on an A4 sized paper you would have been able to hold it up…” I gave her a stupid look.

“But if I had done that, then I wouldn´t be Raina, now would I…” She said to me. Raina hanged on to my arm and excitedly said “Come on let´s go to my apartment you still have to unpack and go to the university to hand in the papers”

40 MINUTES LATER….

We arrived at her apartment and I unpacked my things. She didn´t have a spare bed so the both of us would be sharing it. It´s not a big deal since she´s like a sister to me and the bed was big.

“Oh here…” She handed me a paper.

“What´s this?” I asked her. “It’s your schedule. I got it from the teacher for you” She explained to me.

“Thanks, I´m probably going to enjoy it this year” I said with a smile. After all the unpacking I went to the university and handed in the important documents. I came back to the apartment and since I had to wake up early in the morning for classes I went to sleep at around eleven o’clock at night.

In the middle of the night I couldn´t even have a goodnight sleep. Why? Because Raina kept snoring like a lion and robbing my blankets! In my head I really just wanted to tighten her nose… but of course I didn´t do that. Some things are just meant to be thought about and not done.

In the next morning Raina and I woke up and quickly got dressed. When we arrived at the university and entered the building I suddenly heard a name that sent chills up and down my spine “JaeJoong!!!”

I looked back and didn´t see anybody. Maybe it was me imagining things. “What´s wrong?” Raina asked me.

“It’s nothing… I just thought I heard something” I muttered. We walked through the corridors and when the bell rang Raina and I ran to the classroom. But I ended up slipping. Luckily somebody caught me but at the same time.. For the love of GOD his hands... his hands were holding my s and he whispered to my ear “Nice s”

I felt so embarrassed and pissed off at the same time! I pushed him away turned around and punched him in the stomach “Nice stomach” I smirked while he complained from the pain.

“Are you ok, Nana?” Raina looked at me worriedly while the cleaning lady looked at me and warned “Please be more careful next time, I just mopped the floors so avoid running”

“Nana?!” The boy that groaned from the pain looked at me. “What? Got a problem?!” I glared at him.

“Jaejoong are you ok?” Four boys came running to him.

“Jaejoong?!” My eye balls almost jumped out of my face and rolled on the floor.

He suddenly gave me a smirk and said “I guess we meet again…Welcome back my little plaything”

“Tsk…” I hissed. Play thing? I think he must be out of his mind.

I took a step forward having our faces just a few inches from each other and just when I was about to say something he asked me something really stupid “What? Now that your back, you want to kiss me?”

I gave a slight giggle, turned to look back into his eyes and said “Don´t get a head of yourself… Kissing you… would probably be like kissing dog poop. And let´s get something straight! I´m not your plaything” I shot him a glare and stomped on his foot.

Jaejoong’s POV

I was talking with Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu when I suddenly saw a pretty chick running on a floor that the cleaning lady had just waxed. She suddenly slipped and I quickly out of reflex ran and caught her, just to find myself by accident touching the girl’s s. Well I can't complain... I am a guy so I'll concider myself lucky.

Wanting to tease the girl I just whispered “Nice s” and she out of the blue pushed me away and punched me solid in the stomach. JESUS CHRIST! I felt like I was hit by a ton of breaks. Her frigging hand must’ve been made out of steel.

“Nice stomach” The chick smirked at me, giving a cocky look.

“Are you ok, Nana?” Her friend worriedly asked her while the cleaning lady warned “Please be more careful next time, I just mopped the floors so avoid running”

Wait? Did she just say Nana? “Nana?!” I blurted out what I was thinking.

“What? Got a problem?!” She shot me a death glare and Yunho and the others came running to me asking “Jaejoong, are you ok?”

She then looked at me surprised as if all the blood had shot to her brain and asked me “Jaejoong?!”

Seeing how surprised she is, she really must be the Nana that I know. I´m surprised I guess ugly ducklings can also transform into something surprisingly hot.

I smirked at her and said “I guess we meet again… Welcome back my little plaything”

“Tsk…” she hissed.

Nana took a step forward having our faces just a few inches from each other and I asked her, jokingly “What? Now that your back, you want to kiss me?”

She suddenly started giggling, turned to look back at me in the eyes and said “Don´t get a head of yourself… Kissing you… would probably be like kissing dog poop. And let´s get something straight! I´m not your plaything” she shot me a glare and stomped on my foot.

“Arggghhh!” I complained from the pain as she walked away. The other members just looked at me and laughed their asses off. “What you laughing at?” I glared at them.

“Usually girls fall all over you but this one practically kicked you to the curve” Yunho said while laughing.

“Who is the chick anyways? You seemed to know each other…” Junsu asked me.

“We used to go to the same primary school. She was a weakling so I kind of made her my plaything” I explained to them.

“She didn´t look like a weakling to me…” Commented Changmin.

“I know… The must have grown a pair of balls while she was abroad” I said to them, complaining from the pain on my foot.

 

*********************************************************************************************************

FIRST CHAPTER!

I hope you lovely readers enjoy it!

Please comment and subscribe ^_^ I really like to know about your thoughts related to the story ^_^

If possible please upvote ^_^

*********************************************************************************************************