Thump thump *.*

Just My Luck

He suddenly caught me with his arm around my waist having our faces really close. Our lips were only inches away from touching.

Thump Thump~ my heart made a weird sound. As he got nearer I instinctively closed my eyes. Why I did that? Don’t ask me because I seriously and honestly have no freaking idea.

“Nana” I heard my named coming out of Jaejoong’s lips, which made me rapidly open my eyes, just to see him looking deeply into my eyes. “Wha-a-at?” I stuttered.

“Thank you” He said sweetly. Thank me? For what? I never did anything to make him thank me… I think…

“For what?” I asked.

“For giving me the chance-” He was saying sweetly as he then snatched the phone from my hand completing his sentence with a big smile plastered on his annoying face “- to erase the picture!” and put me up straight, raising his hand up in the air so that I would be unable to reach.

“Yaah! Give it back!” I fought with him while he just turned his back on me, missing around my phone, while I tried getting in front of me to snatch it away, but every time I jumped in front to remove it from his hands he would just continuously turn his back on me so rapidly.

“Done!” He smiled and turned to me to give it back.

“You are such an idiot” I mumbled as I placed my phone in my pocket.

“If I’m in idiot then why did you close your eyes?” He suddenly asked me. But I didn’t know what to answer him because I myself don’t know why I did that. Did I want him to kiss me?

“Did you want me to kiss you?” He suddenly asked what I had just thought. Is he a mind reader?!

“N-No” I stuttered. As he then walked closer and closer to me and I just kept on backing away as he got nearer.

“Why are you stuttering?” He asked getting even closer.

“I’m not stuttering!” I yelled at him while I my back reached the bathroom’s wall.

“Did your heart go dokki dokki?” he asked me, landing his hand on the right side of my head against the wall as he leaned in.

“No” I diverted my eyes.

“Want me to kiss you?” He asked me the stupidest questions ever. Kiss him? “No!”

Thump~Thump~

“Stop it you stupid heart!” I cursed myself mentally. Jaejoong came nearer, my heart began to beat faster and my mind was about to explode. I think I’m getting an anxiety attack.

Squeak  ~  The bathroom door opened.

“Yaah!” The cleaning lady freaked out and Jaejoong stepped away from me. “What is all this mess?!”

Oh yeah, the bucket of water had fallen…

“The bucket fell, it was an accident” I explained to her.

“Wipe the floors clean” She yelled, turning her back and mumbling something under her breath.

Jaejoong’s POV

“I can’t believe she shut her eyes hoping for me to kiss her” I thought to myself grinning while looking at her picking up the mop to start cleaning the floor that had become soaking wet.

Well I can kind of believe it since I’m this handsome, I mean who wouldn’t want to kiss these godlike lips.

But now that I’m thinking about it, has she by chance fallen for me? Well this is going to funarrow-10x10.png. Teasing her is my hobby so why not do it more often…

“Why are you looking at me like that?” She asked while mopping.

“No reason” I answered.

“Then finish cleaning, because I’ve done my part” She threw the mop at me and walked out the bathroom door as the school bell rang.

“Yaah! Come back here!” I called her but she didn’t respond.

“Damn it” I complained while I threw the mop to the floor feeling irritated.

Nana’s POV

“You came?” Raina asked me when I walked in to the psychology class.

“I finished cleaning” I said to her, as I sat down and looked at the board sighing.

“Did something happen?” She suddenly asked.

“N-no” I stuttered once again, while digging my head into my arms on top of the table.

“Something did happen”

“I’ll talk about it later” I commented. “I’m tired… mentally and physically”

“Nana” I heard a sweet voice whispering into my ear.

“What?” I asked still with my eyes closed.

“I want a fench kiss” I heard all of a sudden. K-K-iss?! Wait a second! I opened my eyes and I was in bed with Jaejoong crawling on top of me while smirking in a naughty way towards me.

“I DON’T WANT TO KISS YOU!” I yelled.

“Then play with me” He gave me a naughty expression while slowly taking his shirt off.

“I DON’T WANT TO PLAY!” I yelled once again, until I suddenly heard my name again.

“Nana”

“Nana”

“NANA!” I yelped opening my eyes, seeing Jaejoong and Raina in front of me. And Jaejoong was giggling to himself.

“Class is over, you fell asleep” Raina said to me.

“I don’t want to kiss… Play…” Jaejoong repeated while giggling. “You’ve been dreaming about me” He smiled.

“Who said it was you?” I yelled at him walking out the door and down the corridor. What the hell is going on with me?

Nobody’s POV

“So it wasn’t me?” Jaejoong asked himself while Nana stormed out.

“She didn’t exactly say a name” Raina answered Jaejoong. “Why? Are you disappointed?”

“No, but who would she say that to besides me?” He asked her.

“You’re too overly confident about yourself” Raina said to him giggling while leaving the classroom.

 

 

***********************************************************

Hi! My lovely readers ^-^ One more chapter has been added :)

Did you enjoy it? *^-^*

Please comment and subscribe if you liked it, that would really keep me going :P

I would also like to thank my new subscribers...

 

   

***********************************************************