Raina, doing the evil plan....

Just My Luck

 

Nana’s POV

After Raina went out of the bedroom door and gave that stupid shirt back, she walked back in.

“Did he leave already?” I questioned her, hoping that the answer would be a big fat yes.

“Yeah, he did. Why? Miss him already?” Raina suddenly spouted nonsense.

“Miss him? Please, I would send him to Africa if I could” I said to her and she started giggling.

“Ok, if you say so…”

“By the way… I’m surprised you believed him when he said he just wanted his shirt back” I commented, on what happened earlier.

“Why wouldn’t I believe it? You were wearing his shirt, I’m not blind” She responded.

“I know you’re not blind. But you could have misunderstood” I said to her. Well it’s true, that she could have thought something else, I mean… he was shirtless, I had his shirt on and plus he was on top of me, what would a person think when looking at us?

“Yes I could have misunderstood, but I didn’t” She smiled at me and then added “I mean I know you two and you both are always at each other’s faces like cats and dogs. You simply don’t get along,…” She continued while waving her hand as if she was going to add something more.

“Why do I since a ‘but’ coming along….” I commented.

“But… even if he was going to jump you or something I would have just walked out, go for a stroll in the park and leave you two to bond” She said with a teasing smile plastered on that face of hers.

“Yaah!” I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her for saying stupid things.

“I was joking!” She giggled while grabbing the pillow that I had hit her with and walked towards the bed and sat next to me.

“How’s your ankle, anyways?” She asked me.

“It hurts a little…”

“Hmmn… maybe I should ask Jaejoong to pick you up tomorrow morning… after all he does have a car” She said to me and I shot her a glare.

“Don’t you even dare do such a thing” I said to her.

“Then what do you want to do? Want me to call a cab?” She asked me raising me an eyebrow since that would imply wasting money that we don’t have.

“No! Just give me the crutches and I can go to school without any ride needed” I said to her.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!” I said to her with a serious expression.

Jaejoong’s POV

I walked out of her apartment building crossed the road and went to my apartment. Thinking about a way to irritate her tomorrow. My face already irritates her but I just like seeing her upset, it brings light into my life xD.

It amuses me every time she’s angry. I placed my keys on top of the counter and walked to the lounge. I sat on the sofa and the tv, just to keep changing the channels.

I couldn’t really find anything interesting to watch, so I just kept on changing it. Until… a light bulb came to me and showed me the light. Yes, that’s right! An idea had popped into my head. It’s childish, but to see her embarrassed and angry face at the same time… it will be worth it!

Next day ----->

Raina’s POV

I’m walking towards the university and it’s five in the morning. Why am I going so early? Easy… Because Nana bugged me all night to come here and do her little evil plan. If I’m happy about it. No! I’M NOT! I WANT TO SLEEP!

But if I didn’t do what she wanted… I wouldn’t be getting none of that sleep that I wanted. I walked into the dark university corridors just to see someone walking towards my path. Scary ! I couldn’t decipher who it was and I was panicking. Maybe it was robber, maybe a serial killer… I shut my eyes scared….

Maybe he’s…

“Raina? What are you doing here?” I heard a familiar voice.

… He’s Jaejoong?

“I forgot something at the school” I made up a lame lie.

“Oh… so you came at this time in the morning?” He asked me.

“Uhmmm… yeah… because I suddenly woke up and remembered what I had forgotten” I said to him.

“Oh… ok… then go fetch whatever you forgot” He smiled at me and brushed slightly against my shoulder walking away.

Wait… He’s leaving right now… But what was he doing here? Maybe he forgot something… Well it´s none of my business anyways.

I walked into the classroom and took out the super super glue from my purse. “God, this is not my doing, it’s Nana’s, so don’t punish me” I said, before I began her evil plan.

<------ 4 hours ago

“Raina! Wake up!” Nana called my name, shaking me continuously.

“What do you want? I’m tired… and I want sleep” I said to her with my eyes shut from the exhaustion.

“Wake up! I have a brilliant idea, to get Jaejoong” She said to me with such a happy tone. She must really love going against him.

“Jeez! NANA! Give him a break!” I said to her.

“Why should I? He’s an !” Nana complained.

“Instead of going at him how about thanking him, hmmm” I said to her.

“Why should I?” She was acting like a five year old.

“Because he helped you!” I said to her angrily since I seriously wanted to just sleep.

“If he hadn’t wet me I wouldn’t have had need help!” She implied.

“Ok… ok whatever, now let me sleep”

“Raina! Just help me already or I won’t let you sleep!” She yelled at me.

“Fine! What is it?” I asked her.

“I need you to go to the school early in the morning since I can’t go because of my foot and I want you to put super super glue on Jaejoong’s seat”

“Are you in kindergarden?! I’m not doing that!” I yelled at her.

“Do it! Or I am not letting you have a wink of sleep” She threatened me.

“Fine! I’ll go! So let me sleep already” I said to her pushing the blankets over my head.

“You’re the bestfriend ever” She suddenly squealed in happiness and rolled to her side.

“Yeah… yeah…” I rolled my eyes to sleep.

 

*********************************************************

Hi! Sorry for the really late chapter!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter ^-^

I would like to thank my new subscribers...

*********************************************************