Teasing :P

Just My Luck

 

Jaejoong’s POV

“I like Nana?!” I blurted in confusion and in shock and when I said that with a low voice I suddenly heard an item falling on to the floor. Which alerted me, could she have heard me? No way! I quickly got up and placed everything back in its place. Grabbed the thermometer and walked out of the bathroom, sneakily and peaked to see what Nana was doing.

I saw that she was sitting on the couch, with an expression that looked like her mind had gone AO. Did she really hear me? Screw it! I’ll just act normal…

I slammed the bathroom door and she snapped back to reality.

“Why aren’t you laying down?”

“Oh, uhmmmn… m-my phone fell so I was going to pick it up” She slightly stuttered.

“She’s stuttering…. Maybe I should just ask….” I thought to myself. “Why do you look so nervous? It’s not like your phone died” I said with a slight giggle, since I didn’t want her to see right through me.

“That’s…. ah… that’s because Raina called me and….” She was trying to explain herself as she suddenly lift up from the couch with full force and suddenly blurted “WAIT A MINUTE! SHE’S NOT COMING HOME?!” as she looked at me with eyeballs that looked like they were going to jump off her sockets any minute now. “hehe” I smirked.

“I’m not sick anymore, you can go!” she said while pointing at the door.

“Why do I have to leave? And a person doesn’t just feel better after a minute or two” I said to her.

“Because I know you too well, you little conceited ert! You think I don’t know that you and Raina planned this? You were going to try and stay over!” She blurted.

“What could you possibly mean?” I said smirking “Now how about we take your temperature” I said while lifting the thermometer and giving a naughty look, just to .

“Yaah” She yelled at me as I step by step walked closer to her. And when I got really near her, she suddenly yelped “I was joking ok?! I’m not really sick! I faked it! Now stop it!” while closing her eyes and putting her hands in front of my face as if it was the stop sign.

“Pffft” I began to giggle. I love teasing her so much! Why do I feel like I should just do this more, it’s so much fun! Her expressions always seems to amuse me oddly enough.

 

Nana’s POV

“… I like Jaejoong?!” and my phone fell on to the ground. “No way! No freaking way! HELL NO!

“BAM!” I heard the bathroom door slam.

“Why aren’t you laying down?” He appeared and asked me.

“Oh, uhmmmn… m-my phone fell so I was going to pick it up” I explained to him nervously. Damn it, I can’t even talk properly! I feel like he can see right through me! I should dig my own hole and bury myself alive!

“Why do you look so nervous? It’s not like your phone died” He asked me all of a sudden.

! I need to come up with something! “That’s…. ah… that’s because Raina called me and….” “That I’m probably sleeping at my grandpa’s house today. He’s become more and more ill, so my mom asked me to go over there” I remembered what she had said to me over the phone. Raina…Grandpa’s house… sleeping over… Keys to Jaejoong… I began to connect the dots. “WAIT A MINUTE! SHE’S NOT COMING HOME?!” And as I came to the realization that almost caused me to have a , I suddenly hear Jaejoong giving off a small giggle.

“I’m not sick anymore, you can go!”

“Why do I have to leave? And a person doesn’t just feel better after a minute or two” He just responded.

“Because I know you too well, you little conceited ert! You think I don’t know that you and Raina planned this? You were going to try and stay over!” God he’s despicable, what the heck made my heart thump for this ert of a guy?!

“What could you possibly mean?” He smirked and then suddenly his expression changed to a erted one “Now how about we take your temperature” What the freaking god! Why does this look like he’s seeing this as a ual role-play thing?! What the hell does he think this is? Doctors and patients?!

“Yaah” I yelled at him as he got closer to me. And when he was just barely standing in front of me, I panicked “I was joking ok?! I’m not really sick! I faked it! Now stop it!” while closing my eyes and putting my hands in front of him to stop him.

“Pffft” He giggled and I opened my eyes. “What’s so funny?!”

“Nothing” He said seriously and then changed it back to that naughty look again as he pushed me on to the sofa. “Yaah! What are you doing?! I told you I lied!” And as I said that he grabbed my hands rapidly moving them above my head. WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING?! I thought to myself as I fought back, but his grab was really strong.

And the moment we made eye contact he blurted “Why don’t you leave it to the doctor to decide on rather you’re sick or not”

“What are you on about?!” I yelled.

“Now let’s begin the checkup” He smirked while saying that.

 

 

****************************************************************************

Hi! My lovely readers *^-^*

I hope you can forgive this busy me :3

I have updated another chapter.

I really hope you like this ^^

Please comment and subscribe if you're enjoying it ^^ And I would like to thank the readers that have commented ^^ You have been such great supporters :3

Oh and I would like to thank my new subscribers....

 

****************************************************************************