I'll get you for this...

Just My Luck

Nana's POV

"Yaah! Nana! Borrow me that jacket!" Jaejoong pointed at the jacket that the teacher had just borrowed me.

"You mean... this pink girly jacket that I'm wearing right now?" I pointed at it.

"Yes, that jacket!" He yelled at me.

"Sorry... bu no can do" I smirked and started walking away from him. And the moment I turned my back he suddenly got a hold of the jacket and tried to take it off of me.

"Yaah! Let go! I'm not giving you this jacket even if my life depends on it!" I fought him, holding tightly on to the jacket. I seriously can't let got of it, no matter what, or I'll be the next embarrassement. 

"Give it to me!" He yelled. 

"No! Never!" I yelled back at him.

"Give it!" He tried really hard to remove it from me. Jaejoong was behind me with his hands around my waist, trying to untangle the jacket and grab it from me. I suddenly felt that everyone stopped to stare at us and I think he realized it too, because he also stopped in time.

We could hear what they were whispiring about. 

"What are they doing, now?" A girl asked her friend.

"Is Jaejoong trying to her?" A guy asked.

"I get it if they fight with each other but to be so indicent.... is a little too much..." a girl commented.

"Jeez if Jaejoong is in the mood... he should just take her to his house or something" A guy said to his guy friend.

"They should seriously get a room, doing those kind of things in front of us is weird" The guy responded to his friend.

"Is it me or do they think I'm trying to get you into bed?" Jaejoong suddenly whispered to me.

"I think it's because of the position we're in. This does look bad..." I whispered back to him.

"Really?" He whispered back to me. Seriously is he stupid or what? If he realizes that they think such thing he should just let go of me already!

"It would help if you let go" I said to him with an angry tone.

"Not until you give the jacket" He insisted.

"Not in a lifetime. Just die in your own embarassement" I said with a louder voice my last words and stomped on his foot with all my might. Quickly running until he couldn't spot me in the crowd of students.

Jaejoong's POV

The moment Nana stomped on my foot, she ran with all her might. Leaving me with only pain and embarrassement.

"Yaah! Nana! Get back here!" I yelled at her even though I couldn't spot her anymore. God my foot hurts! ! I feel like my toes got crushed by godzilla.

"Hey! Jaejoong" A girl from the crowd suddenly called me and walked towards me. She's probably one of those girls I spent my time flirting with before Nana appeared before me again.

"Oh... what do you want?" I asked her with a smile, while having my hands behind my back, trying to hide the whole that were in my pants.

"Would you like to come to my place tonight? My parents aren't home" She walked closer to me, whispering in to my ear. So she was one of those girls....

"Uhmm, sorry but I don't think I can" I responded. Not with the way I am right now at least...

"Why?" She pouted.

"Sorry it's not you it's me" I explained to her while slowly stepping away from her.

"Is it because your wearing sponge bob boxers?" She suddenly asked. What the hell is with this chick?!

"Uhmm... no" I said to her walking faster away from her.

"If that's the case, I don't mind sleeping with you even if you wear sponge bob boxers" Her voice went louder. Everybody's face turned to her and I quickly lost myself in the crowd, even though I doubt I wouldn't be spotted. I mean for goodness sake, I have a whole in my darn pants.

I swear, I'll get you for this Nana....

 

 

**********************************************

Hi! I'm back ^^  sorry if this chapter is shorter :/

But I really hope you enjoyed it :P

Please comment and subscribe that would really motivate me ^^

I would like to thank my new subscribers.....

************************************************