Please not the same class!

Just My Luck

 

Nana’s POV

I stormed in to the classroom with Raina and the moment I was going to yell at her for not telling me that that bastard was in the same school as us the teacher came walking in.

I can’t believe this! How can this bastard be at this school! I prayed for his death while I was away yet he’s still breathing! Why is god punishing me?! And why is this classroom so boring?

Because I felt sleepy I laid my head on my arms and closed my eyes hoping that time would pass fast…

“Sweetie wake up!” I heard a soft voice. I opened my eyes and I saw Jaejoong’s face smiling at me. OH MY GOD! WHY IS HE SITTING NEXT TO ME ON THE BED? AND HE CALLED ME SWEETIE?!

“Why are you here?! And why are you calling me sweetie?!”

“Stop joking around, Jagi” He gave that soft smile again. What?! JAGI?! What the hell is going on?!”

“I’m not your wife so stop calling me JAGI YOU RETARDED BASTARD” I yelled at him.

“But you are my wife, look…” And he showed me his hand which had a ring on it, I turned to look at my finger and it also had a ring on it. OH MY GOD THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!

“When the hell did I get married to you?!” I was so shocked.

“Half a year now” He smiled again, he then pushed me on the bed giving me a naughty smile and said “Let’s have some children”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled. When I suddenly looked forward everyone was looking at me and the teacher gave me an angry look “Is something wrong, Miss Nana?”

“No… ah… sorry please go on with class” I said to him and the bell rang.

Raina walked out of the classroom laughing so I asked her “What’s so funny?”

“Did you see everyone’s faces? Haha… ‘NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!’” she imitated me “What were you dreaming about anyways”

“Trust me it wasn’t a dream it was a nightmare, just thinking about it sends me chills up and down my spine” I said to her.

“What was it about?”

“I dreamt that I was married to that cow faced bastard” I told her.

I then stopped walking down the corridor with her and said “And WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME HE WAS HERE?!”

“Sorry… I forgot to mention that” She apologized.

“I’ll just have to try and avoid talking to him”

“That’s going to be difficult” Raina mumbled.

“What do you mean by that?” I asked her.

“Nothing, let’s just go eat some bread, you’ll need the energy” Raina said dragging me down the corridor to go buy some bread.

“What’s the next class?” I asked her.

“Dance class” She responded.

“Argghh” I complained “I hate dancing”

“You only hate it because you don’t know how to”

The bell rang and the both of us went to the dancing room, which didn’t make me so happy. I really hate dancing. I’m terrible at it!

We walked in to the room which was filled with mirrors everywhere, with students sitting on the floor waiting for the teacher.

“Oh!” I looked at the guys I had seen earlier.

“You’re in the same class as us?” one of the boys lift up and asked me.

“Yeah…” I said to him.

“I’m Yunho and that’s Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu” He introduced him and the others.

“I’m Nana” I smiled at him. “We know, we’ve already heard about you”

The door then opened and suddenly Jaejoong came walking in. GOD NO! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE!

“Oh look if it isn’t my plaything” Jaejoong smirked.

 

 

********************************************************************************

Hi! My lovely readers! ^_^

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter :)

Please comment and subscribe ^_^ I like knowing what my readers think of my story it makes me really happy :)

I would like to thank my upvoters and subscribers :)

           

*****************************************************************************