*-* Kiss kiss kiss

Just My Luck

                                                     

 

Nobody’s POV

“Come on Jaejoong stop goofing around, this isn’t funny” she complained. ‘What is he trying to pull! He’s such a ert’ she thought to herself.

“Hehe” He gave off a giggle. While looking at her in the eyes. ‘He’s always trying to tease me!’ she thought.

“JAEJOONG!” Nana yelled his name. And he leaned in even closer, having their lips just inches away. “What?” He asked, while bumping his nose teasingly against hers. Her mind had frozen and her lips were as if they couldn’t move. Slowly he landed his lips on to hers. She didn’t kiss back at the beginning but then she gave him a response.

Slowly their lips began to interact sensually. Words weren’t needed. With that, Jaejoong began to slide his sly hands on her back, sneakily pulling her shirt like dress up her thigh. Teasingly biting her upper lip.

The moment she began to feel her long shirt being pulled upwards, she quickly landed her hands on Jaejoong’s chest “Wait”

“What? Didn’t like my kiss?” he playfully asked with a smirk forming on his lips.

“Aish, you’re so STUPID” She got irritated and pulled him abruptly backwards and hurriedly escaped from the corner he had put her on.

Until he suddenly pulled on her wrest, making so she would fall on his lap. “What is your intention?!”

“What? What do you mean?” He asked her looking confused but still with that smile on his face.

Nana’s POV

“You don’t even like me in that way, so why are you doing this?” I asked him, but he just looked at me continuously blinking, giving anything but silence. I can’t believe this! I can’t believe I gave in and kissed him! I can’t believe I’m actually falling for this DAMN PLAYBOY! Wake up NANA and smell the coffee! This is Jaejoong! The Vain, playboy, self-centred Jaejoong!

“Forget it!” I spouted and when I was about lift up from his lap he pins me down on the couch once more. But this time he didn’t give me a naughty look, neither was it a teasing look. He was looking at me with such serious eyes.

“Would I do this if I didn’t like you?” He said to me and gently kissed my lips, but this time it was different. But can I trust him? Even though I ask myself this, why do I feel so powerless right now? Like… I want to believe him. I want to kiss him back so badly. If it was like in the beginning I would’ve already kicked him and rejected him without hesitation.

Ring Ring…. My phone was receiving a call.

“! I gotta take that” I blurted interrupting our kiss, but then he held my hand backwards and said “You’re busy right now” and smirked. Kissing me back, slowly giving me small nibbles on the side of my neck, while passing his hands swiftly through my hair.

BAM!

“Ouch!” I complained. We fell from the couch to the floor, and we ended up giggling together.

“I guess we better move to the bed” He blurted, while picking me up as if I was a sack of potatoes.

“Yaah!” I yelled at him while laughing. Jeez can’t he pick me in another without it being this way? I feel like potatoes!

And when we reached the room he landed me on the bed and began to crawl on top of me. Slowly beginning to his shirt. This is so embarrassing! I thought to myself quickly turning my face to the side.

“Look at me” He said and once more he locked lips with me, while removing his shirt.

 

****************************************************************************

Hi! My lovely readers *^-^*

Did you enjoy it? if you did please comment and subscribe I would really appreciate it :3

 

I really hope you like it and sorry if it's short >.< mianhae

And sorry for the long wait :/

Oh and I would like to thank my new subscribers....

 

****************************************************************************