Escape

Just My Luck

 

Nana’s POV

“Nana!” I heard Raina calling from afar as I walked away from that classroom that contained that forsaken existence, while I stressfully rubbed my hand rumpling my hair.

“What?” I asked her, turning around as if my ghost had just come out of my body.

“Jeez you look like you just died” She commented while looking at my messy hair. “What exactly happened between you two?”

“I really don’t want to talk about it” I pouted dramatically. “And neither do I want to look at that existence of his” I added.

“But you do know that after this next class finishes, you have to clean that mess with Jaejoong that you did at the canteen, right?” She just had to remind me. GOD! SHOW ME THE LIGHT AND TAKE ME AWAY.

I need to think of something, quick. Uh, Uhmmmn…. What should I do?! Wait… I know!

“Raina, tell him that I’m sick and that I can’t make it” I came up with a lame excuse. But who cares, right?

“Okay?” She looked confused.

“Just do it, and I’m going home first” I warned her and ran for my life out of the school. Just thinking about it gives me the shivers from head to toe. Maybe I really am sick.

Jaejoong’s POV

Who was she dreaming of? Kiss…. I touched my lips with my finger as I walked down the corridor.

It had to be me right? I mean who wouldn’t dream of wanting to be kissed or not to mention played with, by me.

“Yo, man. Where’s your head flying at?” Yunho asked me as I bumped by accident against him. Instinctively I grabbed his jacket, pulling him closer and ended up asking “I look kissable right?”

“Asking me that sounds gay…” He answered while turning his eyes the other direction. “… and could you stay a little further from me, you’re too close” Yunho added.

When I looked sideways I noticed that some girls were looking our way, some of them were even grabbing each other’s hands as if they were expecting something.

“Are they going to kiss?” The girl said looking shocked yet pleased.

“The atmosphere looks so , they are so hot” Some girl commented while blushing.

“This is like forbidden love” The girls squealed.

So I just let go.

“Don’t tell me you turned the other direction” Yunho said to me sarcastically while I looked at him with a look of ‘Don’t even think about it’ and the others, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin walked up to us.

“What’s up man?” Changmin asked, while laying his elbow on top of my shoulder.

“Jaejoong here just asked me if he was kissable” Yunho blurted it out and they all ended up cracking up from laughter.

“Well that sounds odd, coming from you” Junsu said to me while trying to catch his breath.

“The almighty Jaejoong, asking if he’s kissable, hahaha” Said Yoochun between his laughter. “That’s unbelievable” He added.

“I’m seriously going to punch you all in the stomach, if you don’t stop laughing” I ended up threatening them.

“Ok, ok” Changmin said trying not giggle. He put his arm around me and asked “But why did you ask that?”

“It’s nothing” I commented with an irritated voice.

“Was it Nana?” Junsu put his arm around Changmin while asking me, but I just diverted my eyes. “No way” He commented with an expression of ‘I don’t believe it’

“The godlike Jaejoong was brought down by Nana” Yunho commented.

“That girl sure is from out of this world” Yoochun also commented as the bell rang.

“Let’s just go to class, you guys are already pushing my button” I said to them with not such a happy tone, as I slipped my hands in to my pants pockets and walked to my destination.

After class finished I lift up from my seat and as I walked out the door, Junsu asked “Where are you going?”

“He’s going to clean the canteen that he and her dirtied” Changmin answered him while jumping out the door excitedly.

“But the canteen is to the right…” Junsu commented.

“That’s because I’m going to go fetch that midget, before she tries anything to make her escape” and so I said… but by the time I reached the classroom door, only Raina was there.

“Where’s that midget?”

“You mean Nana?” She asked.

“Who else?” I said to her.

“She said she was sick so she went home at the last break” Raina explained.

Sick? She looked totally fine when she was cleaning the bathroom… That midget! She’s trying to slide way from doing what she’s supposed to.

“She’s not sick is she” I said to her with the kind of tone that could see that I knew that she was lying.

“No” She smiled, while grabbing her bag.

“Say… do you mind if I go to your place to treat her?” I smiled. It was the kind of smile that had a mischief hidden behind it.

“Actually I have a spare key that I keep all the time, in case I lose my one” She said taking a key and laying it on the palm of my hand.

“And when you get there, could you tell Nana that I might be sleeping over at my grandpa’s house since they need my help… I forgot to tell her” She asked me.

“Yeah sure” I smiled at her and walked away.

“Jaejoong…” She called for me and so I turned around, just to hear her say “I know you like Nana, so take this chance” while smiling. What the heck is this chick saying…. I thought to myself as I threw the keys up and down the air, before I reached the car.

Nana’s POV

As I was watching ‘Happy Together’ on the tv with only a long shirt on that made it look like a mini dress. I heard a key opening the door.

“Oh Raina must be back” I mumbled. The moment the door opened I said “Welcome back” as I turned to look at her. Just to my surprise it wasn’t her but… JAEJOONG?!

“Hey…” A cocky smile was plastered across his face.

 

*********************************************************************************

Hi my lovely Readers :3

Did you enjoy this Chappie?

Please forgive me for the late update, school and work as been keeping me busy and busy >.<

Please, comment and subscribe if you enjoyed it. It would make me really happy if you commented. It gives me more motivation :P

Putting that aside, I would like to thank my new subscribers...

*********************************************************************************