Bickering

Just My Luck

 

Nana's POV

“Oh look if it isn’t my plaything” Jaejoong smirked.

“I’m not your plaything, you cow face! And why are you here?!” I yelled at him.

“Stop calling me cow face! You wild bull! And I also have dance classes here you dimwit!” He yelled at me and put his bag on the side of the floor.

“Then do me a favor go throw yourself down the stairs and break a leg, it will give you a reason not to come to this class” I smirked.

“Come here, I’ll break your neck and then you’ll have a reason not to come” He said to me, all of a sudden head locking me in his arm. “YAAh! Let go, before I send you flying to the frigging moon!”

“Yeah right!” He smirked.

“Fine, you asked for it!” I turned my head towards him. Hit his groin, kicked his leg and I placed my middle finger under his nose, I pushed up and back and I was finally out of the headlock.

“Yaah, this is already the second time you hurt my leg today!” He yelled at me.

“What is going on in here” The female teacher walked in, looking at the two of us.

“Nothing” I smiled at her. She then realized who I was and asked “Oh, you must be the new student, do you have any experience in dancing?”

“Ah… no not really” I said to her.

The dance teacher looked at everyone and said “today you’ll be dancing in pares and since you don’t know the basics, you can dance with…. Jaejoong” she pointed at him.

“NO!” We both said in perfect sync.

“No?” The teacher asked.

“Uhmm… no, but can’t I dance with someone else?” I asked her. Honestly, why would I want to dance with him?!

“Jaejoong is the best dancer in here so you’ll have to stick with him”

I glared at Jaejoong and warned him “Try anything and I swear I’ll bury you alive”

“Big words for a small fry” He smirked. He really pisses me off.

“Ok, everyone start dancing” The teacher announced.

Jaejoong suddenly held my hand and pulled me closer. GOD I HATE MY LIFE! It’s bad enough I have to be in the same place with him and now I also have to dance with him? What the hell did I do in my past life? I must have been a traitor….

“Move one foot forward” he said to me. I moved my foot and ended up hurting his foot again.

“Yaah” he started yelling at me. “I told you to move the right foot! Not your left foot!”

“You never said anything! You only said to move my foot!” I yelled at him back.

“Well do it right!”

“Maybe I would have done it right if you had explained it properly!” I was already getting really frustrated.

“You’re such a bad learner!”

“You’re the one that’s a y teacher!” I’m seriously going to rip his head off if he says anything else to me!

“Both of you, get out of the class and stand next to the door with your hands raised” The teacher yelled at us, since we were disturbing dance class.

We walked out of the classroom and raised our hands.

“God I hate you” I sighed while he stood near me.

“Right back at you” He gave a conniving smile.

“TSK, why the hell didn’t you drown yourself or something” I hissed at him.

“What? You think I’m happy to see you too?” He said sarcastically. “I was also happy when you left”

“Just do me a favor… and DON’T TALK TO ME” I threw a glare.

“So what exactly happened when you went to America? You seem to have grown some balls” He smirked. “Before you wouldn’t even dare try and touch me and now all you’ve done in the last few hours was PUNCH ME IN THE STOMACH, STOMP ON MY FOOT THREE TIMES AND NOT TO MENTION YOU STUCK YOUR FINGERS UP MY NOSE!”

“Did a good job didn’t I…” I said proudly.

“You do realize, you’re going to pay for what you’ve done today, right?”

I put my hands down, since the teacher was distracted, crossed my arms and said “Just try and do anything, but don’t think I’ll stay quiet and not do something about it”

Jaejoong also took his hands down and said “Just you wait, because at the end, I’ll be the one laughing”

“We’ll see about that” I smirked and the both of us stood there glaring at each other.

Suddenly the teacher opened the door and yelled “YAAH! Didn’t I say to have your hands up?!” and we were back to having our hands in the air. My muscles are already aching.

 

*************************************************************

Hello! Lovely Readers ^_^

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please comment and subscribe *^_^*

I would like to also thank my new subscriber...

***************************************************************