Rid of Sponge bob

Just My Luck

Jaejoong's POV

"I'll kill her! Actually no... I'll bury her alive!" Was what I was thinking as I ran through the crowd with the whole in my pants. If I were to describe what I'm feeling right now it would be embarrassment, miserable, hatred, ... I would say more but I think you got the picture. 

"Jaejoong?" Yunho found me hidden in the guy’s bathroom. “What you doing here dude?"

"Hiding myself..." I responded as I eyed him from top to bottom

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He took a step backwards, worried about the way I was looking at him.

"Borrow me your pants..." I asked him and he held on to his pants as if his life were on the line.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked around the corridors coolly and looked for Nana so that I could murder her with my bare hands. I walked to the canteen and spotted her friend Raina, who was standing in line with a tray in your hand, waiting for her turn.

I patted her shoulder and when she took a glance to see who it was her eyes widened as if she was shocked to see me. "Ah... Oh.. Ah... Wha-what are you-u doing here?" She stuttered from nervousness, which was weird since she usually acts normal around me. 

"Why are you stuttering?" I found it very suspicious and weird.

"M-me? Stuttering? Haha.. I'm n-not stuttering ha-ha" she diverted her eyes, denying it while giving small awkward laughs between her sentence. Which made me even more suspicious, but I just overlooked it and quickly asked her what I wanted to know " Where is Nana?"

"Over here" I heard her voice from behind me.

"Oh Nana, I saved you your spot on the line" Raina smiled at her. I looked back and she was standing there looking at me with a smirk " I see you got new pants seeing that sponge bob is gone, where did you get them?"

"Yunho gave me his pants" I said avoiding I contact with her.

" And he gave it to you just like that?" She wondered why he would just give it to me. To tell the truth, of course he didn't just give it to me. Let's rewind a little bit back in time just for you to understand how I got his pants...

<---------------------------- 30 minutes ago

"Borrow me your pants..." I asked him and he held on to his pants as if his life were on the line.

"Why d-do you want my pants?!" He stuttered in his words. 

"Do you know why I'm hiding? Have you heard anything about me?if you've heard, then tell me what you know..." I bombard him with questions.

"All I know is that you and Nana were sent to the principles office because apparently you guys super glued each other to chairs" he responded.

" Is that all you know?" I asked him.

"Pretty much, why? Did something more happen?" He asked me as I was sitting on the cold floor tiles while leaning against the wall. 'I guess he doesn't know about the hole in my pants... And why the hell did I have to wear those sponge bob boxers! Of all days, why today? I swear to god I'll never wear these in my life again' I thought to myself as I looked at Yunho, ignoring the question he asked.

"Trade pants with me" I asked him once more.

"Why do you want my p-" I cut him off, while getting up. "Give me them" I said with seriousness in my gaze. He slowly took small steps backwards, stepping away from me while holding on to his pants belt buckle. "Stay away jaejoong... You look freakily scary right now"

"I need them so give them to me" I demanded.

"No man!" He fought back.

"Give them!" I persisted.

"No!"

"Give them!" I yelled and when he said no once more, I wrestled my way to get those pants out of him, to which I succeeded. 

"Yaah, how could you do that to me?! Do you realise that I feel violated right now?" Yunho complained.

"Stop whining, and here" I threw him my pants with the hole in it. "Wear my one"

-----------------------> fast forward

"So technically you forced him to give you his pants" Nana commented.

"Yeah" I responded uncaringly.

"You're such an " she added.

"I'm an ?! You're the one that's the considering for a fact that you didn't even tell me that I had a hole on my " 

"You deserved it you moron! I was going to tell you but you just had to come up with the << What do you want to tell me? That I'm too good for you? Well if that's the case I suggest you deal with that chest of yours... I'm not into flat chested women>> " she tried imitating me.

"I don't even sound like that" I commented since she was being overdramatic on how I said that to her just a while ago. "And besides I didn't come here to hear you imitate me I came here for something else"

"And what would that be" She crossed her arms, lifting an eyebrow.

"I came here to murder you, to cut you into little tiny itsy bitsy pieces, since you had the nerve to not even tell me beforehand" I smirked at her and her eyes widened, I'm pretty sure she knows what’s going to happen to her by now.

Nana's POV

"I came here to murder you, to cut you into little tiny itsy bitsy pieces, since you had the nerve to not even tell me beforehand" My eyes opened wide when he said that. Is he nuts?! Kill me?! I'll beat him into a pulp before he could even do such a thing.

"Murder me? HAHA Do you want be beat into a pulp? If you're wish is to become a smoothie I can make it happen" I said looking at him straight in the eyes while laughing between my sentences.

"Hahaha" He started laughing out of nowhere, until he stopped and looked at me with eyes of a predator. "Come here!" and he grabbed me while looking at the pink jacket that was wrapped around my waist.

"For you not to give it, I guess you probably were in the same situation as me" I creepy smile formed on his face as I knew what he was planning to do. I can't let him take that jacket, not the JACKET! I entered panic mode. He quickly aimed to remove my jacket but as much as I struggled and tried to make my worst fear not happen, it ended up happening. And his hand was up in the air while holding it high.

"Oh no" I panicked. My underwear could now be seen, It was open for everyone to see. I was dying on the inside from embarrassment. I felt like my insides were slowly disappearing from the shame. I didn't even want to look at my surroundings knowing that they could see it. 

As I looked at the jacket dangling in his hand that was stretched up in the air, so that I could not reach. "That's it!" I snapped.

"Raina, call the police" I looked at her.

"Why?" She was confused.

"Because I'm going to murder him and be sent to jail!" I yelled and at the same time jumped on top of him grabbing him by his hair and pulling it continuously out of hatred.

"AAAAHHHH" He complained, trying to pull me away and before I knew it he grabbed someones food and splattered it across my face.

"Yaaah!" I freaked out. "I'm sorry" I apologized to the person that was eating and grabbed his food and threw it at Jaejoong's face.

"FOOD FIGHT!" Some random kid yelled in the middle of the canteen and we froze. I had my hand attached to Jaejoong's along with some kimchi and he had his hand on my head along with some rice. And some students started throwing food at each other. I'm guessing we... caused this?

"Yaaah!" The lady that gave out the food, walked out of the kitchen with a spatula in her hand. "STOP IT!" She was pissed at the sight of what was happening, but no one was listening. 

And next thing you know, Jaejoong shoves sauce on my face. "Go to hell!" I yelled at him and when I picked up a piece of burger and threw it at him, Jaejoong dodged it, ending up on a certain someone’s face. Try and guess who it was. That's right. It landed right on the kitchens lady's face. "Oops" were the only words that came out of my mouth while Jaejoong laughed to his content.

"What is going on here?!" The headmaster of the school appeared behind me. !

"Who started this nonsense?!" He asked the whole canteen with not such a happy expression on his face.

"Oh no... We’re screwed..." Is what I thought as everyone turned to point their fingers at us.

"S-sorry?" I said to the principle while trying to lift up a smile but it wasn't really working. 

"Both of you follow me to the principal’s office" He ordered us.

Jaejoong extended his hand which was holding the jacket and I took it from him saying "Give that back to me" and I wrapped it again around my waist hiding the hole. It was bad enough I had that problem but now I'm also covered in a variety of meals. 

Slowly we walked behind him, passing between the teachers office while our history teacher commented "Didn't I just deal with these two, one hour and a half ago?" 

"I feel guilty..." I thought after hearing the teacher comment. We walked into the principal’s office and sat on the chairs in front of his desk, while the principle sat on his comfortable twirling chair. He then suddenly slammed his hands on the desk and both us laid backwards feeling startled.

"Are the both of you just going to keep causing a ruckus at this school?!" The teacher spoke in a loud and angry tone. I'm pretty sure that even the teachers can hear.

"There isn't a single day that I don't hear a complaint about either both of you! It's either from the cleaning ladies saying that you (Jaejoong) splashed water in front of the girls bathroom, or you (both of us) are fighting in the middle of the corridors or you (both of us) glued each other to chairs which if I'm correct, it happened just a moment ago and now you make trouble at the canteen?! Are you both out of your minds?!" He blew up. Wow, we're really hearing it today. I don't think I've been into this much trouble in such a long time.

"You (Jaejoong) and you (Me) starting today for a whole week you will be cleaning the teachers bathroom and the classroom windows" He announced.

"What?" Jaejoong and I said in perfect sync.

"You can start cleaning the bathrooms and once school finishes today you will clean up that canteen" He said with a very serious face. "You can leave now" 

And the both of us left the principal’s office, while Jaejoong bumped against my shoulder. "Are you starting with me again?!" I whispered while we walked between the teachers and I bumped against him to.

"This is all your fault!" He whispered to me. 

"My fault?! If you hadnt started with the food thing we wouldnt be here in the first place!" I whispered back angrily, while we walked out of the teachers room and started directing ourselves towards the teachers bathroom.

Nobody's POV

"What did they do now?" The gym teacher asked the principle while leaning against the side of the door.

"They started a food fight in the canteen" He answered.

"Reminds me of when Jon In Sung and I we're in highschool, god he was an and still is..." Teacher Hyun su thought to herself as she slightly looked backwards, seeing him correct some tests.

"But I have a feeling there will be a next time" The principle commented.

"They are still young..." She said while leaving the office and going back to her own desk.

 

 

***********************************************************

Hi! My lovely readers ^-^

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

And sorry for the long wait ^^

Please comment and subscribe that would really motivate me and make me real happy *^-^*

I would also like to thank my new subscribers and upvoters...

   

***********************************************************