CH.1

Don't tell me what to do!

A/N:

Italize means thier thoughts, just in case you guys get confused ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Wow look it's the white princess!" 

"Omg she looks extra hot today" 

"Her smile is so contagious" 

"Kim Yewon from class 3-C! I hope I have the same class as her" 

"Umji-ya marry meee"

Umji smiled at the people that greeted her as soon as she walked in the school. She went to her locker and organized her books with people still crowding around her. 

"Yah Yerin!"  

Yerin dropped her binoculars and held her chest, "yuju! do you have to scream? You almost gave me a heart attack". Yuju laughed and picked up yerin's binoculars, "stop stalking Umji, you know you can just talk to her, she's very friendly". Yerin scoffed and took the binoculars from the girls' hand and continued to look at Umji through the device, "I would love to, but the black demon is always with her". Yuju raised her eyebrows and curiously asked, "so what? They're sisters". It was yerin's turn to laugh, "I can't believe she has a sister like her". 

Yuju snatched the binoculars and started to walk away from yerin, "let's go we'll be late for class... Who knows maybe you're in the same class as the 'white princess'". Yerin rolled her eyes and ran after her best friend walking to class.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Curse that yuju! I can’t believe she has the same class as Umji. And why do I have to be stuck with the black demon? She’s literally sitting behind me! Yerin thought to herself. The lecture began and the teacher picked random students to answer his various question. 

"Seat number seven- oh S-Sinb ssi! I mean the person in front of you". The teacher stuttered referring to Yerin, it was obvious the he was terrified of the girl. "Tch" Sinb sat back down annoyed, she was ready to answer the question, of course, not only the students are afraid of her but the teachers as well. With that Yerin answered the question and the class continued on with the lesson. 

It is now break time, Yerin and Yuju were walking down the hallway and spotted Umji reading a book while leaning against her locker *gasp* I don't see the black demon anywhere! She's alone for once in a life time! 

Yerin gathered her courage and approached the girl, "u-umji-" 

"hey watch out!!" One of the boys yelled that was playing around with a soccer ball around the hallways. The ball was heading for Yerin and waited for the impact, instead of feeling pain she opened one eye to check what has happened. Sinb stepped in at the perfect time kicking the ball back and hitting they guy's face. 

"Soccer is an outside sport, tch, my shoe got dirty" Sinb said annoyed and checked her shoe spotting dirt on it.

Did this heartless black demon just save me? Yerin backed away, "s-sinb t-thank you" she muttered quietly but loud enough for the girl to hear. 

Sinb turned to face Yerin and glared at her. "What? The ball was coming for me, I don't need to protect a worthless girl like you. Now move you're in the way". Sinb shoved Yerin at the side, to yerin's surprise, she felt pain on her scalp, "ouch, my hair is stuck to your button". Sinb looked at the girl's hair and watched Yerin struggle trying to get her hair off. 

"Don't touch!" Sinb said making Yerin retreat her hand back to her side as she winced in pain when Sinb kept pulling her hair . After minutes of struggling, yerin's hair was finally free, "you can keep the button, I don't want a button that reeks of a worthless girl.” 

Yerin’s jaw dropped  when she heard what sinb called her, this b!tch. 

"Let's go Umji I'm hungry" Sinb said and made her way to the cafeteria. Yerin's blood is still boiling because of the girl. She turned around when Yerin saw umji coming up to her, "sorry about Sinb's attitude, trust me she's really a nice person when you get to know her" woah she's really close... Wow... So beautiful! wait is she talking to me!? Yerin blushed and avoided the girls' soft gaze, she gulped and nodded.  Umji smiled at Yerin, "well, I got to go! I'll see you around!". Yerin eyed the attractive girl catch up to the black demon, wow I suddenly feel much better. 

Yuju was at the side enjoying the live action drama unfold right before her eyes, she clapped and wiped her fake tears. Yerin rolled her eyes and bowed playing along , "I hope you enjoy the show". 

--------------------------------------------

*After School* 

"those two live in the dorms" sowon said as she looked through the binder filled with different songs. Yerin, Yuju, Eunha and Sowon decided to go have some fun and went to a karaoke bar, " the white princess and black demon that is". 

"Plus, you said you had a conversation with the white princess and even apologized to you, consider yourself lucky. Nobody really has that opportunity" Eunha added and took a long sip of her cocktail. Yerin really did feel honoured and smiled to herself when she remembered her and Umji talking... They weren't really having a 'conversation'  but at least she got to face her love of her life. 

 "There's this rumour about the black demon..." Sowon sounding serious all of the sudden, "she has no control of herself, she would go scare and chase all the first years out of the dorms." 

 " There's also this one rumour... She took on a motorcycle gang and actually annihilated all of them!" Eunha raised her voice and shivered at the thought, "she's really scary, even the football jocks are scared of her". Nobody spoke another word and left the room with an awkward silence. 

Yuju got up and took the mic from Sowon's hands, "less talk, more singing!" Yerin mentally thanked Yuju for breaking the silence, her smile grew even wider and danced as Yuju sang a song. The dorms huh?  I won't let myself be involved with that black demon ever again. 

---------------------------------------------------------- 

*At home* 

"A JOB TRANSFER?!" Yerin screamed due to shock. "Yes, your dad and I will go together, sorry for the last minute news. Go pack your things" yerin's mom said and smiled at her daughter. "This is a company house so we have to pack up immediately" yerin's dad continued explaining.  Yerin's face turned into a frown, "I don't want to transfer schools".

Yerin's mom handed Yerin a flyer, "you're not transferring, you'll be moving in the dorms!". Dorms!!  Yerin gulped and was happy and sad at the same time,  that means I'll see the white princess! Ughh, but the black demon will be there too... 

------------------------------------------

Please someone tell me this is some cruel joke!  Yerin arrived at the dorms, she wandered around feeling lost. Last night she barely got sleep because of packing and worrying about what will happen to her. 

"Hey you're from yesterday. What brings you here?" 

Yerin turned around and almost dropped her things.  White princess! 

"T-thanks for helping me carry my stuff"  Yerin stuttered 

"it's no problem, I'm on my way back to the dorms anyways" 

she's so nice, definitely my ideal type.  "Oh by the way I'm Jung Yerin from class D" Yerin introduced herself.  Umji smiled and looked at the girl, "I'm Kim Yewon, also known as Umji". Yes I know that :0  that's right! I'll be living with the white princess. I wonder how it feels like living under the same roof . *sigh* what a dream come true. 

"We're here" Umji announced. Yerin jumped when someone got pushed right in front of her, he was on the floor shivering of fear. Yerin being the nice intellectual, she crouched down trying to help the boy up, "hey are you okay?".  The boy scooted to yerin's arms still shivering, "p-please h-help me". 

Yerin furrowed her eyebrows and looked up to see the black demon. She saw Sinb holding something that was resting on her shoulder. Is that a steel pipe? And why is she wearing an apron?   

SB: what the hell is this thing sticking out? 

Boy: it's g-gum 

 SB: and whose is it? 

Boy: m-mine I was the one who spat it at the courtyard. 

SB: how many times did I say to throw it out in the garbage bin? Now it ended up on my hair. 

Sinb walked closer to the boy, that's not a steel pipe... That's a broom...  Sinb placed her foot on the guy's backpack that was laying on his stomach. She pointed the broom at the boy ready to hit him.  " Those who do not follow the rules must be disposed of!" 

YR: it's just gum. Why would you chase someone for such a petty reason? 

SB *cold glare* what did you just say? 

UJ: Sinb! You're overdoing this, don't you think? Why don't you just cut your hair off? You can't take control of the hearts of people using violence. 

As expected white princess here to save the day! Sinb stood up still holding the broom over her shoulder, "can you shut up?". Umji smirked and looked for something inside her shopping bag, "you should take it off soon before it hardens. That's right! I heard chocolate can help remove stuff like this, why don't we give it a try?". Umji walked up to Sinb and before she could touch the girl's hair, Sinb pushed Umji on the wall getting the hold of her collar. "Like hell I'll put that stuff on my hair! Don't mess with me." This is looking bad, I have to do something. Maybe a weapon I can use.  

Yerin opened her bags to look for anything that could help with the situation. "Y-yah! It's starting to hurt" Umji winced in pain and tried to release herself from Sinb's grip. I have to save the princess... Or else she's done for.  *snip* 

They boy's jaw dropped, "what are you doing? She's going to kill you!" 

Yerin felt guilty but she hid her feelings and acted calm , "what? Won't this solve everything?" Sinb grind her teeth together and let Umji go, "get out of my sight!". 

"Heck no! I need to complete my enrolment into the dorm. And what makes you have a right to chase people whenever you want? How arrogant of you, you're just a student just like the rest of us". Yerin huffed proud of what she said, "come on, you go in too. It would be a problem if you got kicked out right?". Yerin held the boy's arm and pulled him with her into the dorm. 

Umji smiled and nodded, impressed of yerin's words. She followed the two in and then Sinb. "From now on,  shoes are strictly prohibited. Don't bring in your dirty shoes" Sinb said in her monotone voice. Yerin took her shoes off and ran away going into her room,” pardon my rudeness!" 

Umji giggled at yerin's action and turned to face Sinb, "seriously eunbi? You have no chil.. At all. Now an interesting girl appeared?".

 "What's so interesting?" 

"Oh? It's because this is the first time someone ever talk back at you. Should I take a picture to remember this commemoration?" 

"Tsk. Just mind your own business already" 

"come on! I'm just trying to lighten up the mood. You're like a kid who had a bad day at the hair salon.” 

"I don't like people touching my hair! Ugh that girl ! I won't forgive her . Sinb walked away and continued to sweep the room.

*bang* 

yerin arrived at her room and threw her bags on the floor. "I think I overdid it... NO! She was hurting the white princess... But still, I shouldn't have talked back at her." 

-------------------------------------

*mini flashback* 

"yah Jung Yerin" A boy sitting beside Yerin kicked her desk. Yerin didn't bother to look up and just stayed quiet. "Hey I'm talking to Ms. Quiet over here, she's so unfashionable and a total mute. Sitting beside her for a year was so terrible" 

Yerin bit her bottom lip preventing her from crying. "Stop that! Today is supposed to be special, maybe you forgot but today is graduation" the girl playfully pushed the boy that made nasty comments about Yerin. 

Because of him.. I started to hate arrogant people, this is the beginning of me wanting to change. 

Present

"morning already!? Where am I?" Yerin rubbed her eyes and jumped out of bed. "Shoot I forgot I'm the the dorms. I'm late for school!" 

Yerin did her daily routine and rushed  to go to the living room. Breakfast has ended for today.  She read the sign feeling disappointed, "I missed breakfast". 

"Yerin-ssi! Umji left this for you" 

The lady gave Yerin a bowl of tteokbokki, "please remember we have a fixed time for breakfast, if you're late for the set time, you won't be able to eat." 

Yerin nodded and thank the lady. She read the note that was on the side of the bowl. 

 

Did you you sleep well? I didn't see you this morning, so I fixed breakfast for you.

-Umji 

Yerin smiled after reading the note, she hurriedly ate the bowl of tteokbokki and left for school. 

-------------------------------------

School 

"Yerin!" Yuju ran up to the girl greeting her with a small smile, " I heard that you're living in the dorms now. How is it so far?" Yerin grinned at the question, "it's going pretty well I guess.."  

The two walked to class together and talked about their day. They both halted when a boy was talking to a girl, right in front of the class. Ughhh it's him. The boy that was talking about me. 

 " you're seriously my type I'd go out with." The boy smirked. Yerin went up to him catching his attention, "don't even try, you're just harassing her". The girl ran behind Yerin for protection. The boy's smirk turned into a wider one and walked up to Yerin, "how nice of you! You're going to substitute her and go out with me instead?” He s his arm around yerin's waist and pulled her closer. 

Yerin pushed him away showing no interest, "not in a million years! Get your hands away from me!" 

"Look, I'm not even interested in girls like yo-" 

Yerin stepped at the side and watched the guy fall beside him. She widened her eyes and took many step backs when she saw who it was. Sinb kicked his back landing face first. 

"You're in the way" 

no way.. Is that the black demon? She looks so... Different. 

"Hey you! What the hell do you think you're doing?  Do you know who I am?" The boy stood back up going after Sinb. Before he could touch her shoulder, Sinb turned around and gave him the usual cold glare, shut up you pice of ". The boy noticed who she was and ran away like a coward, "I'll remember this moment!". 

Yerin chewed on her cheeks and stuttered, " it's you... the black demon". Yerin couldn't recognize her at first, now she can tell that Sinb cut her hair and added highlights. (Fingertip era) "sorry about yes-" Sinb cut yerin's words and pushed her on the near by wall, trapping her with her arms. 

"Hey, I don't know who you are... But please stop" Yuju pleaded making Sinb turn to look at the girl. "What?" The girls and guys that was on the hallways mouth a gaped. 

"Woah who is this hottie?"

"she's so... Attractive" 

"Is she in our class?" 

Sinb ignored the whispers and turned her attention to yerin, "say... Should I cut your hair too? If you get down on your knees and apologize, I might forgive you" 

Yerin's hands turned into a ball and looked at Sinb straight in the eyes, "I... Hate... People like you! Do you think I'm afraid?" 

Umji checked what the commotion was about  and saw Sinb trapping Yerin to a wall. 

Umji... Last time you were there to save me, this time.. I'll be done for. 

"I acknowledge your courage" Sinb grabbed yerin's collar, "but I'm still NOT impressed" 

Sinb leaned in capturing the girl's lips,Yerin wanted to push Sinb away but her body couldn't move. All she could think know of is what the heck was happening. The people who witnessed the action gasped and murmurs can be heard. 

Sinb pulled away and smirked at yerin's reaction. "What.. Are you thinking?!" Yerin covered her lips and blushed. 

Sinb picked her bag up, her smirk not leaving her face, "Its your penalty for cutting off the 'deputy dormitory superintendent's' hair". 

"w-what penalty?"

"I rule the dorms, for now on you have to obey me" sinb left yerin priceless.

"things has gotten interesting" umji giggled to herself and walked to class. 

There is no way I'll be that Demon's slave!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------