CH.11

Don't tell me what to do!

“Yah Yerin!” 

Yerin shuffled around her bed when she heard someone pounding on her door. “If you don’t open this any sooner, I’m going to kick your door down”. She groaned and made her way to the door. 

Twisting the door knob and opening the door, yerin saw sowon and eunha with innocent smiles on their faces. She rolled her eyes and went straight to bed. 

“Aren’t you going to ask why we’re here?” 

“There’s food in the mini fridge” yerin said lazily and pointed at her mini fridge.

“We’re not here for food— Eunha put that down!” Sowon scolded eunha when she saw the girl take out an ice cream sandwich from the fridge. 

“It’s ok if she wants it let her have it unnie. The popsicles are off limits though.” 

Sowon pressed her lips together when she saw eunha cutely eating the ice cream sandwich, “I want one too then”. “Here unnie lets eat this together” eunha handed the ice cream to sowon and took a bite. 

“Now you got what you wanted... Get out. I want to resume my sleep” yerin pulled the covers up to her neck and nuzzled her face into her pillow. 

“Seriously though, we’re not here for food. We came to ask if you wanted to hang out with us today.” 

Yerin bolted up and looked at the two, “that’s a good idea! I haven’t hung out with you three in a while since my job started” 

“Three?” Eunha scratched her head and thought if yerin did a miscount. 

“Yeah. You, sowon, and yuju” 

“Oh.. about yuju... she rejected our offer when we asked her” 

“She did?! Yuju never says no” 

Sowon and eunha looked at each other and shrugged, “I mean... if she’s saying no then she must be doing something important”. The girl on the bed nodded and stood up to go to the washroom, which is down the hall from her room. 

“I’ll go wash up really quick” yerin said while walking to her door, looking at the two girls behind her. She opened the door only to crash into someone’s chest. 

“You’re too loud” 

Yerin met the girls eyes and gulped, “s-sorry sinb, I had some unexpected guests come over” 

Sinb peeked through the door and saw two girls arguing, she squinted her eyes and looked at yerin. “They’re usually like that, don’t worry about it”.

“Tsk. I don’t care. Tell them to leave, not only they’re making a ruckus, they probably didn’t sign in too.” Sinb brought her hands into her pocket and stared at the girl in front of her. 

“They did sign in eunbi. Plus, what happen to the two warnings before people get kicked out of the dorm? This is only their first warning right?” Umji walked up to the two and sipped her coffee. 

“Whatever”. Sinb rolled her eyes and walked away from yerin and umji. 

Yerin looked behind her and gave eunha and sowon a signal to lower their voices. Eunha hit sowon’s shoulder and gave the taller girl her ice cream, grabbing another from yerin’s fridge. 

“What am I going to do with her... anyways... good morning unnie!” Umji greeted yerin, “breakfast is ready downstairs, your friends can also eat if they want to” 

“Good morning to you too! And thanks for letting me know” 

“No problem. Sorry unnie, I got to go” umji gave the older girl an apologetic smile. Yerin nodded and continued to go to the washroom. 

———————-

 

After getting dressed and eating breakfast, Yerin, Sowon, and Eunha left the dorms to go to the mall. The three wandered around for almost five hours straight, looking for something to buy. Once they were done strolling and looking around every store, they decided to watch a horror movie, “why cant we just watch something that’s not horror?” Eunha groaned, trailing behind her sowon. 

“If you want, yerin and I could just watch it without you and you can go to a separate theatre” sowon shrugged , grabbing their popcorn and drinks from the counter, “help me carry these”. Eunha took the two bags of popcorn while the other girl carried their drinks. 

“Is yerin still lining up?” Sowon looked at the line for the tickets and didn’t find the girl. “I don’t know. I can’t see her” eunha went up to her tippy toes and looked around. 

“Hah. No .” 

Eunha stepped on sowon’s foot making her stumble, almost spilling the drinks, “OUCH!” 

“Woah chill love birds you can flirt in the theatre if you want, but not in public.” Yerin grinned at the two and brought the three tickets out. Meanwhile, eunha and sowon we’re walking side by side blushing, following yerin.  

Half way through the movie, yerin suddenly regretted what she said earlier to sowon and eunha. She only said to flirt in the theatres just to tease the two, you could say that they’re flirting right now! Yerin didn’t bother shutting them up even though she could clearly hear what they were whisper about. This is more like a date for the two of them. 

———————

The movie finished and all the lights were turn back on. Yerin looked at her lap only finding out that she has popcorn all over her. Her eyes glancing to her right where wonha was sitting. The two seems comfortable sleeping and cuddling with each other, yerin took out a pen from her bag and wrote on Sowon’s face: I’m leaving first! Enjoy your time with ur gf ;)

Feeling satisfied, yerin left the two alone and didn’t bother to wake them up. 

She left the theatre and walked home. Thank God that the mall was only four blocks away from the dorms. As she was walking, yerin wondered if she has time to go to the park to have some alone time. She took her phone out of her pocket and the time flashed 6:37 PM. Deciding that there was indeed enough time, she changed her direction and walked to the park. 

It was getting really cold and the view of the park can be seen. Yerin was heading for the swings when she saw two girls sitting on them. She hid behind a tree and squinted her eyes trying to look at the two girls. Her eyes widened when she saw yuju with... the black demon. Is this why yuju didn’t come with us? Maybe they’re on a date... 

What made yerin surprise is that yuju started laughing and smiling along with sinb! Wow! what a rare sight to see. 

Yes, she did want to see sinb like this all the time, having fun, happy, and less annoyed. But yerin wanted to be the reason why she acts like that. Yerin should be happy that the demon was smiling, laughing and being soft, but that didn’t stop her tears from escaping her eyes. 

 

That seems impossible