Jealousy [Sequel]

Don't tell me what to do!

It has been almost 8 months since sinb and yerin started dating and they agreed to keep their relationship a secret, except for a few close friends that know about them. Over the months, the two has been showing their skin ship outside of school and only in the dorms if they are alone. They would invite each other into their own dorm and once and a while sleep over. Like in this situation right now. 

It is a Monday morning and yerin and sinb are cuddling in yerin’s spacious bed. The older girl woke up feeling a series of hot breaths blowing against her neck. Almost forgetting that her girlfriend slept over, she looked down and saw sinb sleeping soundly, buried into her neck. Yerin smiled at the sight and looked at the digital clock beside her, 7:45. Shoot we have to get ready. 

Not sure how to wake the sleeping girl, yerin tried to get out of bed first and prepare for school. She grabbed sinb’s arm that was around her waist and unhooked it. Yerin sat up slowly, pressing her lips together and closing her eyes after hearing the bed create a creaking sound. She stuck her foot out touching the cold floor.  

Before yerin could take her other foot out she felt a pair of arms push her back to bed, “where are you going?” Sinb groaned and buried her face into yerin’s hair. 

“Washroom. We have to get ready for school.” Yerin played with the girl’s fingers. She looked beside her and saw sinb going back to sleep. 

“Yah! Didn’t you here me? We’re going to be late” 

After not hearing a response from the girl, yerin caressed sinb’s cheek and after poking them lightly. Even though sinb tried to remain faceless, she smiled at the gesture and slowly opened her eyes. At the same time, the two made eye contact and stared at each other’s eyes. 

Sinb looked away first and continued to bury her face into yerin’s neck. She placed kisses all over her neck while hearing yerin’s breath turn into heavy ones. Yerin gulped when she felt her skin getting and lightly, “Y-yah! D-Don’t make a m-mark!” 

Sinb retracted from the girl’s neck and looked at yerin’s uneasy expression, “We haven’t done it in a while... do you want to?” Sinb smirked when she saw the older girl turn into different shades of red. 

“W-what do you mean?” Yerin stuttered, trying to avoid the younger’s gaze. 

Sinb got on top of yerin and straddled the girl. She leaned down to her ear and whispered, “I mean take a shower.. we haven’t done it together in a while”. This time sinb bursted out laughing while looking at her girlfriend’s flustered reaction. She got off and ran out into the living room. 

“YAH HWANG EUNBI!” Yerin yelled and stomped her way out of her room, starting to chase the teasing girl. 

————

*School* 

 

I swear.. one day I’ll get you back sinb... just watch.. 

With yerin’s prediction of being late, she got scolded by her teacher and immediately sat on her chair. *sigh* I cant get mad at her...

Yerin sat in that class for god knows how long. This class is seriously like a bed time story. Her thoughts disappeared when she heard the bell ring signalling for break. She rushed to the cafeteria and sat on their usual table. Usually all of her friends would meet up there every lunch break. Seeing that umji and Yuju is making their way to their table, yerin waved at the two, receiving smiles from the two girls. 

“Hey unnie, you’re here early” umji sat down in front of yerin and hooked her bag into the back of the chair. 

“It’s because of sinb! I’m going to kill her” yerin twirled her phone around while bitting her cheek. 

“Wae? What happened?” Yuju took her lunch out and started eating. 

“This happened” yerin pulled her collar down enough to see her collar bones. The two gasped when they saw a red-ish purple mark on her neck. 

“Wow that’s very bold of her. But as much as I want you to kill eunbi, she won’t make it” umji slid her phone across the table to yerin. Yerin caught the phone and read the text message. 

SB: Tell yerin I won’t make it. I have detention ^-^ 

“I’ve never seen sinb get excited over receiving detention.. you indeed changed her” umji laughed and took something out of her pocket, revealing her wallet, “yuju unnie, you want anything?” 

“Ice cream?” Yuju replied and continued munching on her food. 

“Gotcha! Be right back” umji left the two alone, grabbing her phone out of yerin’s hand. 

Yerin remained stationary, her hands still on the position of holding a phone. 

“You ok yerin?” Yuju quirked her eyebrows at the girl. When she didn’t hear any response she snapped her fingers at the girl’s face, trying to catch her attention. 

“Yeah I’m ok, just.. thinking about something” yerin hesitated and smiled at the girl. 

“I hope you were thinking about how you’re going to hide that hickey. Let me remind you... you have volleyball tryouts today.” 

Yerin widened her eyes at Yuju’s reminder. She brought her make up pouch out and rushed to the washroom. Yerin placed the concealer on top of the mark and tried to blend it. Ohhh not bad. After confirming that it was well covered, a few girls entered the washroom ignoring yerin’s existence.

“Did you guys see that hot transfer student?” 

“Gurl YASSSSS~ He’s popular already, considering his first week” 

*sigh* “I’m so going after him. What’s his name again?” 

“I have the same class as him. His name is Minho” 

Yerin puffed her cheeks trying not to laugh. Minho..? Hmm...

———

*During volleyball tryouts* 

Since it was the last day of tryouts, no doubt yerin went all out on the spikes. In spite of the crowded gymnasium, yerin spotted sinb sitting at the very back of the bleachers. Not only her girlfriend, but she also wanted to impress a certain someone on the bleachers, who is currently observing every moves that yerin does. 

The team rotated and it was yerin’s turn to serve, she looked at sinb and mouthed ‘this is for you’. She threw the ball in the air and served it over the net. Hearing the loud sound when yerin’s hand made contact with the ball, one of the players on the opposing team tried to avoid the ball from falling to the ground. Disappointedly, the ball went to a different direction, declaring the referee that it was an out. Yerin smirked and turned to look at sinb’s reaction, she winked and pointed finger guns at her before going back to the game. 

“Damn! Now imagine that was your face” Dahyun said and turned to look at the blushing sinb beside her. 

“Jeez I was just thinking about that! Never cheat on her.. EVER” umji nudged sinb to the side. 

Sinb could only her lips and think about what her friends told her, “noted”.

After the tryouts, everyone started leaving. Being the nice girlfriend she is, sinb read a book while waiting for yerin to change. Her eyes shot up when a guy approached yerin and hugged her from behind. Sinb clutched the sides of the book she was reading and continued to look at the two. This b*txh

While observing the two, sinb could tell that they were in a deep conversation. She continued reading her book and shrugged at the random’s guy actions towards her girl. Tsk, I can’t over react, I need to hear yerin’s side first THEN I can kill him.  

While reading, sinb heard a few guys and girls talking about yerin and the random guy, sitting just a couple of chairs away from her:

Boy #1: Wow, did you see Yerin Sunbae? She’s so gonna be in the team. 

Boy #2 No doubt! Considering that she’s good at sports, she’s also super nice and smart. She’s my type.

Boy #3: Hey back off she’s mine! 

Boy #1: Then lets see who gets her first. 

*ahem* lemme sharpen my knife real quick 

Sinb placed her book down and glared at the three boys, who seemed to not feel her appearance. She looked to her side and over heard another conversation:

Girl #1: Yerin and Minho are such a cute couple! 

Girl#2: Who’s Minho? 

Girl #1: He’s a transfer student from England. Smart, funny, athletic, and.. charming~

Girl: #2: Hmm.. now that I think about it, look how they’re smiling at each other! 

Sinb looked at the two together and they WERE smiling and laughing sweetly at each other. Did she forget I was here? She harshly threw her book on the ground creating a loud echoing noise. All of the students that was in the gym looked at her including yerin.  Sinb grabbed her bag and made her way down on the bleachers. She typed something on her phone and slid it inside her pocket. Almost forgetting about her book, she pointed at one of the boys that she over heard from earlier, “YOU! Pass me my book” 

The boy immediately stood up and climbed the next two rows where the black demon was sitting earlier. Sinb watched the boy retrieve her book and lightly threw it at her direction, landing on one of the chairs, still on the bleachers. 

She rolled her eyes and held her nose bridge before going up and getting the book herself. She picked it up and stared at the boy, “you throw like a little girl”. 

With that Sinb left the gym, not forgetting to shoot a nasty glare at the two, especially to that transfer student. 

——————

After yerin went into the change room, she received a text from one of her friends. 

Yuju🤩: Hey hurry up

               I’m waiting for you

Yerin furrowed her eyebrows and hurriedly changed into her uniform. She met yuju outside of the gym, playing something on her phone. 

“Yuju? Why were you waiting for me? You didn’t have to you know” yerin helped Yuju stand up and started walking towards the exit. 

“Sinb told me to” yuju frowned, “now I can’t walk home with umji” 

“Sinb? Why?” 

“I don’t know, she was mad about something” 

Ohh that’s why she was acting weird earlier.

“Did you two get into a fight or something?” Yuju asked and turned to look at yerin. 

“I didn’t really do anything wrong, I was too busy on the game” 

“That’s weird, I’ll just text umji about it” 

Yerin and yuju walked to Yuju’s bus stop, where the two parted ways, while yerin walked to the nearby dorm a few kilometres away from her school. 

—————

Arriving at the dorm, yerin looked up from the ground to see an angry sinb sitting on the front porch, “what are you doing out here?” 

Sinb huffed and took the heavy bag from yerin’s shoulder, “What else? I was waiting for you” 

The two went inside the dorm and changed their shoes before going in. Sinb made sure that the older girl got to her room. In yerin’s surprise, she suspected that after Sinb drops her off at her room, she would leave and go do chores or her homework. But instead, her girlfriend went in her room first, leaving yerin behind. 

Yerin locked the door behind her and started to take her slippers off, she looked over at sinb and saw she too was doing the same action. Heading over to the light switch, yerin was about to flip it open, until sinb grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall. It was pitch dark in yerin’s dorm room, no lights and the curtains was closed. 

Sinb brought her hands beside yerin’s face. The older girl felt sinb’s body lean in and felt her breath against her ear, sending shivers and goosebumps to her skin. 

“You know I don’t like sharing right?” Sinb whispered.

Yerin gulped and nodded, “w-why are you doing this?” She tried to push the younger girl lightly, but that only made her come closer.

“This is your punishment. Who’s that guy that hugged you earlier? That transfer student” 

“Minho? Don’t worry a-about h-him” yerin stuttered as she felt sinb nibbling on her earlobe. She composed herself and held on to the younger’s waist. Yerin pushed herself from the wall and turning to switch positions with sinb, “not today eunbi yah. Why? Are you jealous?” 

Sinb looked down, even thought it was dark she can tell that yerin was staring at her, “Tsk. Jealous? Me? That’s funny” 

It was yerin’s turn to nibble on to sinb’s earlobe. She went down to her jaw and planted kisses all the way to her neck. There, yerin started to her skin, alternating to sinb’s left side of her neck to her right. That’s going to leave a lot of marks... 

When yerin was about to move downwards, sinb cupped her cheeks and brought their lips together. Sinb on the older’s bottom lip, once opened, she slid her tongue in, making yerin moan. 

Yerin tilted her head to the side, giving more access to eachother. She started to lift sinb’s shirt and  caressed her hot skin under the clothing. 

*Ahem* 

The two pulled away when they heard a cough from yerin’s living room. Sinb the lights making her way to the living room. There she saw the guy she hated since this morning, ”what are you doing he-“ 

“Oppa?!” Yerin yelled cutting sinb’s sentence. 

Sinb quirked her eyes brows and watched yerin approach the transfer student, “oppa?” 

“Yeah. Minho is my older brother” 

Minho smiled at the gaping girl behind yerin and waved at her, “I thought I would surprise you, but.. I guess you were busy...” 

Yerin blushed and playfully punched her brothers arm, “you should’ve told me!” She went back to sinb with still a priceless expression and dragged her to Minho, “oppa! Meet my girlfriend, sinb. Sinb, meet my brother, Minho” 

“H-hello” Sinb bowed. She started to regret all the things that she did and the way she acted towards yerin’s brother. And that time I called him a bxtch and giving him a glare. 

“No need to be stiff sinb. You know out of all the relationship that yerin had, she’s always been the dominant one, to girls and guys. Minho smiled, “tell her who’s boss hmmmk?” He whispered near the girl. Sinb nodded and cracked a smile. I don’t hate him after all. Minho looked over at yerin and gave her a high five, “I like her, she’s a keeper” The guy stood up and started to gather his stuff, “I’m going now, I’ll let you two finish what you’ve started. ADIOS!” 

The two shrugged and started to get blankets and pillows from yerin’s room. They sat on the couch and started to binge watch k- dramas. 

———————

*Next morning// School* 

“What’s with the turtle neck sinb?” Umji laughed. 

Sinb didn’t bother to answer and just stared at yerin, happily eating her sandwich and ignoring her. So.. this is what it feels like... 

 

 

———————————————————

A/N: 

As requested A SEQUEL~ 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading it, sorry for any grammar or spelling errors. 

As always, thanks for the upvotes, subscribing, and commenting!! 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆BUDDIES JJANG。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I miss gfriend... T^T