CH.7

Don't tell me what to do!

I've been thinking about it since yesterday but, I still don't understand. The scene of them kissing in the ferris wheel crossed yerin's mind over and over. Why didn't I push her away? After what happened I went home as fast as I could...

"ugh" Yerin groaned and layed on her bed. She covered herself with a blanket and stared at the dress that Umji bought her currently hanged on her mirror. The lazy girl got up and dressed herself up for school, she went down and headed to the cafeteria of the dorm. 

I should eat first before going to school.. 

As soon as yerin the corner, she spotted sinb cleaning the tables. Why are you here?! Is she on cleaning duty?  Yerin immediately turned away forgetting about her hungry stomach. 

Sinb also saw yerin on the corner of her eye, she eyed the older girl leaving dorm and continued cleaning the tables. 

-------------------

*At School*

Finally arriving at school, yerin dashed to her seat and put her head down, exhausted from running. 

"Yah Yerin! You better tell us all the details between you and the white princess." Eunha slammed her hand on yerin's desk. "Nothing in particular happened" Yerin responded without looking up. 

"Is Umji going out with Yerin unnie?!" The older girl jolted up hearing Dahyun"s voice in the hallway. She saw Dahyun walking with Umji and... Sinb...

Not only Yerin heard it but all the people in the hallways and her class heard Dahyun's loud voice. Now there was an indistinct chatter about the two, yerin blushed and refused all the questions about her and umji, "What? We're not going-".

"you two looked really close on your date" Dahyun fangirled over the two and was happy that she was there to see yerin and umji acting all lovey dovey. Yerin ran to dahyun and covered , "what are you saying with a loud voice?" The older girl glared at dahyun making her shut up. 

"Unnie, we finally bump into eachother." Yerin turned around and saw the white princess and the black demon, "Yesterday I didn't see you at all." 

Yerin's heart beat was beating fast as soon as umji and yerin locked eyes, so she was worried about it... As I thought, I like umji. She smiled at the younger girl, "I'm totally fine." 

"Move it" Yerin didn't bother to look at the owner of the voice instead she moved to the side, so irritating... Acting as if nothing happened..

The older girl waited for Sinb to completely walk out of her sight and began talking with Dahyun again. "So what happened in the end?". "D- Dont worry about!" Yerin blushed. 

Umji walked up to Yerin and linked arms with her, "I don't mind going out with you since you're my ideal type" she flashed her typical smile, making the students in the hallway to stop their tracks, shocked from what the white princess said. 

Yerin covered her face to prevent from other students to look at her tomato- like face. 

"Is- is- isn't that a confession?!" 

"I thought you weren't going to favour anyone..." A few people said sounding disappointed 

All of the sudden Umji felt attacked and scratched her neck awkwardly, " hehe. Homeroom is starting, see you later". Yerin watched Umji run to her class, she then went to her seat still hearing whispers about her and Umji. 

"Hey hurry up Jung, take the papers and pass it back" the student in front of Yerin said and gave her the papers. She took one piece of paper and remembered that the black demon was behind her,  I don't want to turn around... Yerin gripped the stack of papers and handed them to Sinb without turning. 

The younger girl her teeth in frustration and purposely touched yerin's soft hands, making her pull her hand quickly, that black demon is seriously nothing but danger

------------

*After School* 

 Yerin packed her things as fast as possible, avoiding the question about her and umji's date yesterday. She successfully left the school campus and headed to her dorm. 

That reminds me, I need to hurry up and pay back the money for the clothes that white princess gave me. I should find a part time job! Now I have something to do during this summer vacation! Yayayayayaya~ 

Arriving at the entrance of the dorm, Yerin timidly opened the door revealing the landlord and Sinb talking with each other. "Just in time Yerin ssi, welcome back!" The old lady smiled at Yerin, stopping the conversation between her and the black demon. 

Being the polite girl she is, Yerin smiled back and bowed. Ughhh why does she keep appearing? I don't want to see this demon!! 

The landlord spoke again to Sinb earning nod from the girl. A few minutes later she left, leaving Yerin and Sinb alone together. 

"I heard you're not eating well these couple of days, if you're eating elsewhere at least tell us" 

"it has nothing to do with you" Yerin turned away and was ready to leave, until she felt Sinb's arms snake around her neck from behind. "Weren't you pretty obedient in the Ferris wheel?" The demon whispered into her ear making the older girl flinch. 

Yerin went under her arms and faced Sinb, she looked down still having trouble looking at her straight in the eyes, "can you not bother me? If I don't want to eat, I don't want to eat". She left Sinb and ran to her room, this is so frustrating... Stop running away Jung... So pathetic...

----

*Next day// at school* 

 "Alright class, because of the rain, we'll be doing a joint class with class C, but since we have a lot of members, we've decided with a marathon."  The phys. Ed teacher said. "Boys run 15 laps, and girls run 10". 

After the short announcement, all the students scattered everywhere around the gym and started running laps. 

"Wait up Sinb! Let's run together" Dahyun said and caught up to Sinb. 

Yerin looked around and spotted umji. It wasn't really that hard since she was always gathered around by a lot of people, either flirting with her or admiring her. 

She was about to walk over to Umji until she heard whispers behind her: 

"She's the girl from class D who went on a date with Umji"

"I don't see how she's special. Why did the white princess go with her?" 

This is what I have been afraid of all along... I'm disgracing the white princess. 

Yerin ran full speed around the gym placing first to finish the laps for the girls. Or at least she thought.. Damn that demon! 

"Umji where are you going?" 

"I'll be back in a sec" 

Umji gestured Yerin to go out of the gym. She followed umji's direction leading them both to a mini garden. 

"Come closer, you'll get wet by the rain" Umji scooted at the side to leave some space for the older girl. "Is the reason your down these days because of Sinb?" 

Yerin blushed and raised her voice, "no way! It's because I was on a diet and became hungry". The last words that Yerin said became softer as Umji gestured her to lower her voice. "More importantly, I'll be paying you back as soon as possible. I found a way by doing a part time job over the vacation"

"you don't have to unnie, just think of it as a gift" Umji giggled. 

Yerin let out a heavy sigh and leaned on the wall beside Umji, "this maybe a bit embarrassing but I never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend before. That's why I don't really know anything about dates and relationships... However, you and I are both normal high school students. Of course, you're different from a commoner like me. But to receive something so high class like this.. Even though I was happy with just spending time with you. That's why I want to pay you back properly. I'm serious!" Umji can tell the sincerity on yerin's voice, after her long confession, she had nothing to say. 

"Plus you were only kidding when you said you wanted to date me" 

Umji scoffed and looked at Yerin, "I was actually serious though. Can we continue what we were doing that day?" 

Yerin stopped to think what was the last thing that they were about to do... Wait does she mean... Kiss? 

"U-um right now?! Um. I'm sweating a lot-" Umji placed her finger on yerin's lips making her stop talking. She leaned and  Yerin closed her eyes. 

*wham* 

At the last minute, Yerin pushed Umji away making her stumble. She looked at her hands and back to umji's face spotting a cut on her cheek. My nail... 

"Why did I.. I'm sorry!" The older girl ran back inside the gym leaving Umji by herself. Umji lightly touched her cheek revealing a drop of blood on her finger. 

------ 

why did I do that?! It's as if my mind and body are two separate things.. I even put a scratch on the white princess's cheek... 

Yerin went back to class and saw Umji walking pass by her classroom. She peeked behind the door watching her leave. 

UJ: Oh eunbi! I'll be back late today. I'll make it for curfew though. 

SB: what happened to your face? 

UJ: I was scratched by a cat when I was playing with it.  Sinb! Before you go... I might want "it". Can I steal "it" from you? *smirk* 

SB: Go ahead... If you can..

---    

*Dorms* 

*Thump* 

"Yerin are you ok?" The landlord of the dorm saw Yerin collapse by the entrance. The old lady kept shaking the girl on the floor, not responding to any of the movement. Just in time, Sinb saw Yerin on the floor and dropped her bags. She slid her arms under the older girl's neck and knees and carried her to the nurses' office. 

For the past few hours, Yerin wasn't awake yet.  Sinb started to get bored and decided to get Yerin a granola bar and a canned drink near a vending machine. 

When she got back, she returned to her seat and stared at yerin's snow - like skin, her eyes went down to yerin's neck and noticed that the hickey was gone... Should I plant another one? 

 Sinb leaned closer to the sleeping girl's face- 

*gasp* 

 Sinb hurriedly retreated her body and watched Yerin sit up. The older girl looked around and saw Sinb staring at her, I don't like this I was trying not to see her.. It's better if I return from my room... 

"It was you who did that to umji's cheek, right?" 

How the heck did she know??... She was so kind to me, I'm the worst.. "It was me" Yerin confessed. 

The black demon covered to hide her satisfied grin. Like expected...she's mine 

Sinb took the canned drink out of her bag and placed it on top of the cabinet beside the bed Yerin was laying on. She stood up and tossed the granola bar on yerin's lap, " you should eat that. Stop skipping meals this time". She headed for the door leaving Yerin alone and giving her time to rest up.

Yerin could only scratch her head in confusion,  that's weird she... She's leaving me alone? She bit her lip at the sight and pushed the covers off her. Yerin grabbed Sinb's sleeve making her stop, the two widdened their eyes at the sudden action. 

Jung Yerin are you out of your mind?!?! 

 

 

---------

A/N: 

I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas :D