CH.6

Don't tell me what to do!

Thanks to the study session, we successfully passed the make up exams. 

The bell just rang signalling the students that school was over, as usual, Yerin, Yuju, sowon, and Eunha met up at their meeting place and waited for each other. Instead of going to the meeting place, Yuju went to yerin's class to ask how the test went. 

The younger girl waited for Yerin, watching her as she pack her books in her bag, "since we don't have anything else to do... Do you want hang out with the gang?" Yuju suggested and gave Yerin puppy eyes, hoping for the older girl to say yes. 

Yerin looked down avoiding yuju's convincing puppy eyes, "sorry... I-" 

"Yerin unnie!" 

Yerin looked behind her and saw Umji standing in the door way, "shall we get going?" 

I have a date with the white princess!!

"y-yeah" 

She gave Yuju an apologetic look and swung her bag around her shoulder.

Yuju smiled and gave her a thumbs up, saying that it was ok. 

Umji and Yerin left the class and was about to head over to their destination, until they saw Sinb walking with Dahyun on the opposite direction.

" Please Sinb! Let me buy you something to thank you for helping me study" 

Sinb ignored Dahyun and made eye contact with Yerin. She stared at her while looking at the blushing girl slightly behind umji. The older girl suddenly remembered what happened between them yesterday in the study hall. She shook her head wanting to forget that memory out of her head. 

"Sinb! I'm going on a date today" Umji smiled at her best friend. 

Dahyun's jaw dropped and put her hand on her cheeks acting surprised, "you two are going out?" Yerin shook her head vigorously and blushed, "no it's not like that! It's a reward for passing the test". 

Umji continued to smile at Sinb making her feel irritated, "now that the tests are finally over, why don't you go out to play too, Sinb?" She held yerin's hand and smirked at Sinb like she won a prize, "see you". 

"Yeah" Sinb watched the two leave the campus. "Why don't we go too?" Dahyun raised her hand and marched out of the school. On the other hand, Sinb had no choice but to follow the girl in front of her. 

---

*Downtown* 

Yerin sat quietly on the table while Umji gets their food. It was really awkward especially when a beauty like Umji is sitting and eating with her... Better than that, they're on a date together. The whispers coming from the other people near their table isn't helping either. 

The older girl was playing a game on her phone and suddenly saw a tray of food in front of her, "sorry for the wait". Umji sat across from Yerin and looked at her weirdly when she suddenly stood up, "t-thank you! Here's the money..." 

"Don't worry about it unnie" Umji laughed. 

The younger girl took a bite out of her burger and saw a mini stand where it showed the new menu, "is your food from this new menu?". Yerin also took a bite and nodded. She placed the mini stand down and smiled at Yerin, " I always order the same thing..."

"you come here often?" 

"Yeah, when I was in elementary school, now that I'm eating it.. It brings back memories" 

Yerin wiped with a napkin,"th-" 

"you missed a spot" Umji pointed at the corner of yerin's lips. Yerin wiped her lip over and over and looking at Umji if it was still there, in response, the younger girl kept shaking her head. 

Umji bent over the table and wiped the sauce off. What made Yerin shocked was when she it off her finger, ""hmmmm... The new menu tastes pretty good, I might try it next time". 

Yerin frozed, still processing what just happened...  

"Hey you shouldn't run!-" 

A lady passing by their isle scolded a boy as he was running pass by her.  The lady spilt her drink on Yerin and immediately apologized, "Oh my gosh I am so sorry!!!" 

Umji took the tray of food and put it to the side, "I'll go get a towel". Yerin bowed at the lady and smiled sheepishly, "it's ok really!" 

"I want my JUICE!!" The boy whined grabbing the lady's hand, "be quiet!!" 

Yerin took her cup and gave it to the little boy, "if you're okay with it, I haven't touched it yet, do you like orange juice?" She smiled when she saw the little boy's sparked eyes, "yes! Me want orange!!" 

The boy took the cup and sipped it happily. "Thank you so much. Let me at least pay for the cleaning.." The lady said and still felt guilty to what happened to her clothes. 

"No problem! It will dry up anyways". The lady nodded and apologized again before leaving the restaurant. 

"unnie-" 

"sorry umji yah... Even though you bought it for me, I gave it away.." My romance skills is seriously the worst ​​​​​​ 

Umji took the towel and placed it over yerin's head, "what are you talking about? You're a nice girl. But if we leave you like this, you'll catch a cold." She grabbed yerin's hand and left to go to another store. 

---

The two went to an expensive store and let Yerin try new clothes on. 

"Yah Umji! What is this?" Yerin said still inside the fitting room. She looked at herself in the mirror wearing a light pink dress with a sweater over her shoulders. Gotta admit Umji has a nice style.. I look pretty good.

"C'mon unnie! Let me see" Umji plopped on the mini couch and waited for Yerin to come out. Hearing the door unlock, Umji sat up and saw Yerin, "wow you look so pretty!" 

Yerin blushed at compliment and turned to look at herself in the mirror one more time. 

"I'd like to pay with this" Umji said and brought her credit card out. She went to the cashier and punched her pin in. 

"What Umji?! I can't let you buy me something this gorgeous" Yerin stomped her way to  Umji receiving a giggle from the younger girl. 

"It's perfectly fine. I normally don't spend any money" 

"that's not an excuse-"

"sorry ma'am please don't move, I will remove the tag " one of the worker said took the tag off. She gave the tag to Yerin and chocked as soon as she looked at the price. 

300$?!  My allowance per month can't even cover this. 

Umji walked to the exit and smiled at yerin's reaction of the price, "let's go?" 

"This is way too expensive.. I will definitely pay you back!" 

"Then I won't look forward to it"

she won't look forward to it? Wait whatt

 Umji and Yerin continued to walk around downtown. Umji saw how stiff and awkward her unnie was, "you okay?" 

Yerin gave Umji her typical eye smile and looked down, "this kind of pretty clothing doesn't really suit me... I'll just embarrass you" 

"stop looking down on yourself... You're really cute" Umji said sincerely, she took yerin's hand and held it tight, "follow me, there's a place I wait to take you.

---

"Sinb! Sorry for the wait" Dahyun handed the drink to Sinb and sat across from her. She sipped her drink and looked up to see sinb glaring at her. Dahyun gave her a curious look and looked behind her, "oh you were looking at me?" 

"What are your intentions?" 

"It's a drink.. Do you think I'll poison you?" Dahyun laughed, "don't tell me you wanted ice cream instead". 

The two ate silently only hearing boys and girls whispering about them, specifically Sinb. 

"Excuse me kind lady, will you be interested to be our model for our magazine?" A random man and lady asked looking at sinb. 

  "A picture? Go ahead.. I'd love to be your model" Dahyun posed and leaned on the window beside her. 

"We weren't asking you, what do you say miss?" The lady smiled at Sinb. 

Sinb took one of Dahyun's donuts and munched on it, "I'm not interested". The lady and the man left, disappointed after Sinb's response. 

"Of course their target would be you. Must be nice.. You can choose any guy or girl you want" 

"like I care" 

"then you don't have anyone you like?" 

Sinb stopped and stared out the window, "nope... But there is someone who pisses me off" 

"who?" Dahyun followed Sinb's gaze and saw Umji and Yerin walking while hands intertwined, "holy! Yerin looks like a different person! Don't tell me they're going to stay over at some place.." 

"Umji isn't that kind of person" 

Dahyun pressed her face on the window and eyed the two, "you never know.. Looks like they're heading to that dating spot". She took out her phones and showed Sinb a picture. 

-----

"Wahh" Yerin stared at the ocean in awe, "I've never been here, I only saw it in tv shows and it looks even better in person" 

Umji smiled and stared at the scenery as well, "I'm glad you're having fun". 

"Say Umji yah.. Did you hear about the jinx on the Ferris wheel?" Umji shook her head and listened to Yerin, "couples that kiss in the Ferris wheel when they reach the top will be together forever.. So that's why to be able to come here with you.." Wait.. That sounded like a confession.. I just exposed myself *facepalm* 

"that sounds interesting.. Should we go there later?" Umji suggested. Yerin her lips and blushed. 

The two fell in a comfortable silence until Umji broke it, "this might be random but... What do you think of Sinb?" 

"Ughh the demon? To be honest she pisses me off" 

"pffft. That's the first time I heard someone say that about her " Umji laughed at yerin's comment. The laughter died down and Umji asked another question sounding serious, "is that really all?" 

Yerin gulped and turned to look at Umji, "what do you mean?"

"right here? Sinb did that right?" Umji asked pointing at her neck. Yerin covered her neck with her hand and blushed. How the heck did she know?! Did she see us?  

Yerin avoided the younger's gaze and looked at the sea instead. 

"She doesn't really do those things.. Not until she met you, it looks like she's adapting to those around her..." 

The two again fell in silent and enjoyed the breeze and sun light hitting their faces. 

"I am really interested in you unnie.." Umji blurted out, she walked up to Yerin and leaned in, inches away from each other's faces. Yerin froze due to shock, instead of feeling umji's lips on hers, she felt a strong arm tug her to the side. 

"You have bad taste in girls Yewon. Don't go talking about useless stuff either." 

Umji's eyes widdened and smirked at Sinb's sudden appearance, "don't you think eavesdropping is even worse? Just to let you know, we're still on a date." 

Sinb glared at her best friend, "I don't care. I just happened to pass by. Plus, this thing belongs to me" she took  Yerin's hand  and dragged her away from Umji. 

Umji giggled and leaned on the tree behind her, "yep.. *sigh* it's getting more interesting". 

--- 

Sinb kept dragging Yerin while the older girl got out of Sinb's grip, "don't tell me were going back to the dorm". The black demon ignored Yerin and looked up to see the view of the big Ferris wheel in front of them. 

"next couple can get a free ride!" A man said and looked at Sinb and yerin "hurry get in". 

 "But we're not a couple-" 

Sinb grabbed the stubborn' girl's wrist and lead her to one of the cab (Ferris wheel). Yerin helplessly sat on the floor not sitting on the chairs, meanwhile Sinb looked at the girl then to the view in front of her. 

"Hey" 

The older girl bit her lip and turned her head away  trying to avoid  Sinb's eyes. After not getting a response, Sinb leaned closer to Yerin, making her look up. The black demon removed the band- aid that was covering yerin's hickey, "tsk, playing useless tricks. Shall I make your body remember who your master is?". 

Yerin saw Sinb leaning in , she's going to kiss me again... The older girl shut her eyes waiting for Sinb to make her move. A few seconds later instead of feeling Sinb's lips on hers, she didn't feel anything, she opened her eyes to see the younger girl smirking at Yerin.

"what's this? Are you waiting?"

"why are you always teasing me like this? Just do whatever you want already..." 

Sinb backed away and admired the beautiful view from the top of the Ferris wheel, "hmm, this Ferris wheel is jinxed or something right?" The black demon pinned Yerin on the glass window, "we're almost at the top".  

Yerin effortlessly tried to push the younger girl away, "I don't know what jinx you're talking about! You can't.." 

Sinb pressed her lips against Yerin arriving at the top perfectly.

She's supposed to piss me off, but why can't I push her away?

 

 

-------------

A/N:

sorry for late update>.< 

Also.. RIP to Shinee's Jonghyun... You did amazing ❤️