Chapter Twelve

Seven Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seulgi flinched as soon as she heard the front door closed with a bang. She saw the raven strolled in with an unreadable expression that was totally off, she nibbled her lower lip.

She felt the older girl’s presence near and winced. She couldn’t even meet her eyes.

“So now, tell me honestly Seul. Who the hell are you? I need you to explain things to me because I’m about to lose my mind.” She stated flatly.

“I…I’m sorry~”

“I don’t need your damn apology, Kang.” She snapped. “I need explanations. Why me? Of all people, why me? Why didn’t you tell me about Seungwan?” Her questions were nonstop and she hated the fact that she can’t stop herself from being involved in matters that she shouldn’t be touching.

“She…she’s my sister. Half sister. The daughter of my biological father from his real family.” Seulgi’s eyes stayed on the ground as she tried her best to explain things to her.

Honestly, Seulgi doesn’t know why. She wasn’t expecting to come across with Bae Joohyun at all. She was so used to people who doesn’t know her existence at all. She wanted to ask for help, she has to go home but she couldn’t. In fact, she lost hope that she’d escape this messy life, if you can still consider it as a life. But then, when she least expected it, and suddenly fate gave a beautiful girl who was staring straight at her and even yanked her away from the man who was yelling, asking if Irene was okay that night.

She knew. She was aware how the man couldn’t see her, only Irene. Except she had to act accordingly to the situation so she won’t scared the dazzling lady away because she was her only hope.

And getting to know the older girl made her forget what she was supposed to be doing, which was to ask for help. For the girl to find her. She was blinded by the brighter side of the world with Bae Joohyun. And now, all the bruises and wounds she acquired before began to show up, reminding her to do her mission. The more she stayed longer out of her shell – her body – the more she’ll get weaker.

Seulgi knew that this time, she needed help from Joohyun.

“Hyun, I wanted to tell you but I don’t know how. I’m scared. I’m so scared that you might run away from me. I…I’m not normal, you see?” Seulgi fiddled her index fingers, her brows furrowing. “I…you can hate me all you want but please, you have to find me. I need your help. I…I can’t disappear. I don’t want to. I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter