Chapter Fourteen

Seven Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Unnie…” Joy gaped the moment she spotted her boss, frantically looking around the hospital where she was. She called the older girl 30 minutes ago and she can see her in flesh, right now, the this very building.

As soon as Irene saw her she practically ran to her, panting. Joy was just looking at her with wide eyes.

“Unnie, how~”

“Seulgi? Which room?”

Irene’s words were brief that the tall girl was at a loss of words. She just jabbed her thumb to the door on her left.

The raven wasted no time, she dashed to the room and found someone inside.

“You. Get out!”

 

 

Joy was sitting at the one of the chairs near the room when she saw two police officers walking towards her. Then she remembered her boss’ instructions before the girl even arrive at the place.

She stood up and approached the officials in black uniform.

“Sir, I’m Park Sooyoung. The one who reported about the assailant.” She extended her arm to the officers to shake their hands.

“Don’t worry ma’am we already have a warrant arrest for this girl.” The male officer assured Joy, she just nodded. “Thank you.”

Finally, I hope everything turns out fine.

 

 

Wendy was standing beside the hospital bed, watching the frail girl lying on the bed, unconscious. The girl was pale and she almost resembled a living skeleton with skin. The machine continued to beep, resonating inside the small room.

“Someone is going crazy out here to find you dear sister. But I won’t let her find you. After what she did to me and to our beloved father.” The girl snickered, her hand was slowly caressing the patient.

She chuckled, she was so tempted to remove the oxygen mask from the girl but she couldn’t do it. Wendy thought that it would be easy if she’d let the poor girl die like that.

“I would want to help you now, Seul. To get rid of this ing mask so you could rest but where’s the fun in that?” She let out a soft sinister laugh.

“I will let you suffer more and that lady. That !”

Then suddenly the door was yanked openly, revealing Irene. Her eyes widened.

“You. Get out!”

“Huh. You managed to find Kang Seulgi. What a dedicated girl.” Wendy smirked, Irene charged and slapped the girl. Wendy was nearly shoved down if not for her balance due to the impact of Irene’s hit.

“! I’ll sue you for this!” Wendy hissed but the intensity of the raven’s defiant stare made her back away.

“Go ahead, do it. Since, my gift for you is on the way. Do have any more wishes before they arrive?”

“T-they?”

“Yes, them. What did I say? I’ll make you suffer ten folds to what you did to Seulgi.”

“It’s just right fo~”

Before Wendy could finish her sentence, two police officers stepped inside the room with a paper in hand. Then one male spoke, “Son Seungwan, you have a warrant arrest for assault and attempted murder. You have to remain silence or your words would be used against you.”

“What?! You can’t do that to me!” Wendy wriggled from the officer’s grasp but they held her firmly. Irene waved at her with a sweet smile, yet taunting.

“I didn’t even do anything! I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Wendy roared as she elbowed the male and she stomped on the feet of the other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter