Chapter Thirteen

Seven Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Joy stepped inside the office, she placed the green folder sent by the new manager in the finance.

The president glanced at the folder and went back to the documents she was checking before she snorted.

The secretary’s eyebrow quirked up at the sudden reaction of her boss.

“They’re quite fast this time, huh?” Irene grinned as she handed the signed documents to her. The female rolled her eyes after reaching for the black folder.

“It’s because you closed the department last time when you’re being dysfunctional with your unpredictable emotions.” She mused, but she made a face at her boss. The raven shrugged.

“By the way boss, I already verified all the hospitals here in Seoul, apparently, they don’t have Kang Seulgi as their patient.” The giant woman reported.

Irene leaned her back comfortably at her leather office chair as she aligned her fingers together while thinking.

“Have someone watch that Wanseung’s every move.”

“Wan…what?”

“I mean Seungwan. Who knows, she might lead us to where Seulgi is.”

Joy doesn’t like prying to her boss slash friend’s business but she couldn’t help but get curious to that Kang Seulgi.

“Unnie, who is this Seulgi and why are you so worked up in finding her?”

The older girl bit her lip, she doesn’t know how to explain everything to Sooyoung because she even can’t comprehend how it all happened.

“I…Look you won’t even believe it, Soo.”

“Try me, unnie. I can keep up. To be able to handle you for this long was enough proof that I can keep up.”

Irene sighed. She stood from her seat and gestured her friend to sit at the couch inside her office.

 

 

“O-okay. Here are the items.” The owner had glided the bags toward the other girl. Irene accepted the bags and gave the other her card to pay for it.

They left the store a few minutes, while the owner shook her head. “Is that kid on drugs? Wow, too much energy for a kid.”

“Do you own that dog? The dog is cute.” Irene heard the store owner asked while punching on the items one by one, starting a small talk. She briefly glanced at Seulgi as the younger girl answered the question of the lady.

“I just got him today! My friend here gave it to me.”

The raven laughed softly but her forehead was creasing when she noticed how the owner didn’t react to her.

She grew more confused as she observed Seulgi. Any normal person would respond to her with that kind of enthusiasm. But no reaction from the person behind the cashier. None. Nada.

“O-okay. Here are the items.” The owner glided the bags toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter