SS: Soojin's Fanclub President!

(G)I-DLE Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SSF, also known as, Soojin’s y Fanclub, brought into existence by none other than her number one fan, Yeh Shuhua --who also happens to be the first-year student council representative-- has been busy with an upcoming event for the Fox Lady’s first-ever univ-wide dance competition that will be held --thankfully-- in their campus! Saving her the hassle of preparing at another school!

 

“Yah, place those cameras on the right side. Soojin looks ier at that angle and-- YAH!! NO CAMERAS NEAR THE STAGE!!” Shuhuha scolded, quickly taking the camera away and checking if this suspicious member hid any secret lens to capture some malicious images of her idol. Assured, Shuhua lets out a breath but not without glaring at the new member, Song Yuqi, who nervously lets out a sheepish smile.

 

“I didn’t mean to---”

 

“Read the signs! I placed several marks and barriers, yet you managed to break some rules still!”

 

“But I’m new---”

 

“Excuses!!” Shuhua glared at Yuqi, to which the latter immediately shrunk in embarrassment. “Aren’t you Jeon Soyeon’s…” Lover? Mistress? Romantic interest? Girlfriend? Plaything? “Uhm, Friend?”

 

Shuhua caught Yuqi’s eye twitched, but the Chinese forced a smile instead. Yeah, friend, I guess.”

 

Shuhua nodded. Thankfully, this clumsy girl is a friend of Soyeon, Soojin’s best friend, or else she wouldn’t forgive her mistake of putting a camera under the stage. “Right. Please make sure to read the signs and manual I sent to every member’s email. Unless you’re not yet a verified member…”

 

“I am!” Yuqi quickly showed her SSF ID Card with a proud smile. “Just got verified recently. I’m sorry again.”

 

“Okay, good. Please help me spread these banners and posters around the campus to fill the seats with Soojin’s fans. Audience impact is 10% of the scores, so we’ll use the venue to our advantage.”

 

Without further ado, the duo quickly pinned the placards on every bulletin board in each classroom, too, before they finally retreated to their Fanclub room on the second floor.

 

“Are you sure we posted on every classroom? How about the social media pages? Did you set a reminder? Announcement?” Shuhua blabbered while Yuqi tried her best to tick off the completed tasks and confirmed every one of them by re-checking their social platforms. Thankfully, being with Soyeon for quite some time, Yuqi learned the best ways to be… productive, so to speak, and multitask whenever and wherever she needs to. Soyeon’s bossy attitude did train her best, after all.

 

“Okay, we’re settled. We just need one more---SOOJIN!?!?!?!?” Shuhua almost fell backward from the shock upon seeing the Seo Soojin casually sitting on the president’s chair, hands propped on the desk.

 

Recovering from her initial shock, Shuhua cleared and fixed herself. It’ll be a shame to look crazy stupid in front of her co-members, and especially in front of the Seo Soojin herself. The funny thing was, Shuhua didn’t even consider her student council rank at all.

 

“What are you doing here?” Shuhua inquired, though Yuqi could notice the trembling in her voice and nervous shaking of the president’s hands.

 

Yuqi was about to enter as well, but Shuhua suddenly slammed the door shut in front of her (of everyone, actually), causing Yuqi to stumble backward. Luckily, Soyeon was behind to catch her in time.

 

“Still clumsy as ever, I see. I wonder what you’ll do without me,” Soyeon teased though her expression remained blank if not for the soft smirk that only Yuqi can recognize.

 

“What are you doing here!?” Yuqi quickly got on her feet while blushing madly. Looking anxiously around, she quickly distanced herself from the Korean in case the students got too suspicious of them. She was aware of the rumors spreading between them, after all—Soyeon’s known as the biggest Casanova aside from being the good-old-little-genius-producer student. Of course, everyone has their secrets.

 

Noticing Yuqi’s uneasiness, Soyeon’s lips tightened. She hates it when Yuqi acts unnaturally. “Accompanying Soojin. I believe you saw her inside.”

 

Recalling the previous events, Yuqi’s eyes widened, and she knocked again on the Fanclub’s door. “Yah, Shuhua! Let me in!” She huffed when no one responded.

 

“Don’t bother. They won’t open it.” Soyeon rolled her eyes, and Yuqi glared at her.

 

“How’d you know?”

 

Soyeon smirked. “I’m your best intel for Shuhua and Soojin.”

 

“Bull!”

 

Aggravated, Yuqi knocked again and again on the door until someone finally stopped her. A bashful Korean, who also seems to be a member of SSF, shyly pointed out something on the manual or membership booklet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter