SS: Flex (Polaroid Pt. 2)

(G)I-DLE Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This chapter was a little late since this happened a long time ago already. But Shuhua's V-Live recently gave me the motivation!

SUMMARY:

Because Soojin is getting bolder, while Shuhua is sending us mixed signals with her recent V-Live about wearing the same shirt as Soojin's!

 

Flex.

Shuhua was just scrolling aimlessly in her private account after her practice, finally having some time to herself after weeks of preparation and countless rehearsals. She just recently went on V-Live earlier before she did her daily routine, smiling softly as she recalled how one of the Nevies called her out for having the same shirt as Soojin. She chuckled at herself with how she responded. She knew she was giving mixed signals.

As she went to the GIDLE hashtag, Shuhua couldn’t believe her eyes when she stumbled upon an interesting short clip. There she saw countless SooShu shippers going wild because of the short video Soojin uploaded weeks ago. She would be lying if she didn’t go crazy as well upon watching it!

The first time was in her previous V-Live, and now, posted in GIDLE’s official Twitter account, was a short clip of Soojin showing off their Polaroid once again. She recalled how she teased Soojin with her previous Live, and the latter only rolled her eyes at her, but she knew better than Soojin was just getting flustered and shy. Soojin wasn’t all used to being affectionate after all. Well, at least not in public. The girl was sweetest when they’re together in their dorm, cleaning up Shuhua’s room or cooking her delicious meals, even taking care of Haku and Mata’s dump when Shuhua was too exhausted from practice.

Shuhua immediately jumped off her bed, running towards Soojin’s room spontaneously and squealing like a child. The older girl flinched at the sound but openly welcomed Shuhua in her arms nonetheless, yelping softly when Shuhua practically threw herself on her.

“You’re so sneaky, JinJin!” Shuhua shrieked in excitement, eyes sparkling in delight as she looked at Soojin. “I didn’t know you posted that short clip! I thought you were joking!”

“Why wouldn’t I? It was cute.” Soojin shrugged.

“Awww, I thought that was only for me when I took it.”

“Learn to share.”

“So, you wanted to share me now?” Shuhua teased, a small pout making its way.

Soojin rolled her eyes and pushed Shuhua off her; the maknae frowned but settled herself beside Soojin instead. She won’t go unless she gets an answer from the main dancer.

“C’mon, don’t be shy now, Soojin ah. I like it when you’re showing me off!”

Soojin didn’t respond. Instead, she turned her back on Shuhua, hugging the closest pillow to her face. She wouldn’t let Shuhua witness the blush that crept up her cheeks, and she would certainly never let the maknae have the privilege of hearing the loud beats of her heart or feel goosebumps that stood up on her neck when Shuhua scooted closer to whisper something in her ear before she softly nibbled on it—

“Shuhua!” Soojin scolded, hissing afterward as she turned to glare at the Taiwanese. The latter only grinning playfully at her.

“Whaaat~ you’re not answering me!” Shuhua whined,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter