MM: Selca

(G)I-DLE Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Story heavily inspired by the picture Miyeon uploaded with Sana of Twice. 

The M in MM means mature. JK! Slight mature content, but certainly no .

SUMMARY:

When Minnie was going through her puberty again, and Miyeon was being clueless, all hell breaks loose until Miyeon finally had enough. 

or

Minnie was being loud and Miyeon just knows how to shut her up. 

 

“What is this?” Minnie asked, shoving her phone in front of Miyeon’s face. “Care to explain?” She raised her brow, and despite trying her hardest to not also raise her voice because of the growing annoyance with Miyeon’s nonchalant expression, she failed.

“A picture?” came the innocent albeit confused response of Miyeon.

“Seriously?” Minnie rolled her eyes. The latter’s stupidity started creeping up her nerves once again, and regardless if she told that she’d act more carefully around Miyeon because of their previous misunderstanding, Miyeon’s own foolishness was becoming quite a hindrance on fulfilling that promise.

“Yes, seriously.” Miyeon’s brow furrowed deeper in confusion as she saw how Minnie rolled her eyes once again for the nth time. “What’s your problem?”

“My problem? Seriously?” Minnie had long lost her patience already, and she was extremely fed up with Miyeon’s ignorance. “This picture, right here, if you aren’t looking, IS the problem!” She maxed the brightness of her phone, and zoomed in the photo of two girls, with pouting, or more like puckered lips at each other.

“… and?”

Minnie finally gave up, throwing her hands exasperatedly in the air before she screamed out her frustration. The girl was definitely stupid, senseless, insensitive, or just doesn’t really care about her feelings. She gave Miyeon her infamous death glare, dropping all her composure and leaving all those input guards she created to prevent hurting or offending the Korean. But right at this moment, she just couldn’t care less.

On the other hand, Miyeon was only taken aback by the sudden outburst, her eyes wide in surprise and worry, afraid that the other girls might hear Minnie’s loud yell. However, Minnie’s icy death glare had shut her up before she could even speak a word, gulping down the lump in and flashing an apologetic smile. She’s not even sure what she did wrong, but seeing how serious the situation had become, and how dark Minnie’s aura had dropped, it was always better to be safe than sorry.

You see, the picture involved Sana, a member of the popular girl group Twice, and the other being none other than Miyeon, who’s dating the pink-haired Thai girl that's currently ranting words in her native tongue. Miyeon doesn’t understand a word, but judging from the tone and attitude of Minnie’s voice, it was probably unpleasant.

Still, Miyeon doesn’t get where Minnie’s frustration was coming from. She sees nothing wrong with the picture. In fact, she definitely finds it cute albeit a little blurry. Minnie had known about her hang out with Sana at that time, and the Thai had wished her well and asked for photos as she was also a fan of Twice. She even asked her if Sana could have some time to get lunch together with Idle!

“What is wrong with you?” Miyeon’s voice was also raising, but she remained calm and told herself that there can only be one who’s exploding between them. This time, it’s Minnie. “You asked for pictures, didn’t you? So I took some with her! Don’t we look cute?”

“Exactly!! EXACTLY, MIYEON, exactly!!” Minnie cried, hands creating a dramatic gesture to intensify her emphasis. “That exactly IS the problem!”

Miyeon raised a brow, still not comprehending Minnie’s point. “That… we look cute?” She treaded carefully, and when Minnie nodded her head exaggeratedly, Miyeon bursts out laughing.

“You have a problem with me, or Sana sunbaenim being cute?” Miyeon asked in between laughs, earning a pouting and sulking Minnie in front of her.

“You should see the amount of fans shipping you two…”

Oh?

Oh.

Oh!

“You’re jealous?” Miyeon teased, the realization finally hitting her with an exciting tingle in her tummy, causing a smirk to form on her lips.

Minnie was rarely jealous. Between both of them, Miyeon knew she was leaning more at the sensitive, and insecure role in their relationship, so it was unusual to see the Thai to even show this kind of vulnerability.

And it was confirmed when Minnie’s response came in the form of annoying scowls and whine, sulking ever so adorably at the far-end corner of Miyeon’s bed with her arms crossed.

Despite Miyeon being tempted to tease the Thai more, she knew how loud Minnie could be when she was mad, fighting and proving her point until god-knows-ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter