SS: DIY Soojin's Studio Choom

(G)I-DLE Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Inspired by Soojin's Studio Choom Dance cover that was previously uploaded. Please stream it to 1M in 24 hours, okay!?

[Artist Of The Month] 'Got It' covered by (G)I-DLE SOOJIN(수진) | December 2020 (4K)

 

SUMMARY:

Shuhua missed Soojin's live performance of her 'Got It' cover on Studio Choom, so she requested Soojin to do it in front of her inside their dorm instead. :,D

 

"SEO. SOO. JIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!"

The piercing shriek of the maknae traveled until the kitchen where Soojin and Miyeon were having their morning coffee, who just recently woke up around a few minutes ago and were still in their sleepy state. Hearing the alarming yell, however, the dancer suddenly yelped in surprise and quickly scrambled on her feet to ran towards Shuhua's room, tripping somewhere on the sofa and letting out a soft 'ouch' before she continued hopping her way, unmindful of the pain on her stubbed toe.

Miyeon, on the other hand, remained on her seat and yawned, sipping her brewed coffee while staring at Soojin's untouched, and now ignored one. She didn't want to compete with Soojin's abrupt reflexes when it comes to their maknae, knowing full well that the dancer was whipped enough to dash at lightning speed even with Shuhua's smallest and softest whine. Besides, Miyeon already had an idea anyway why Shuhua was currently freaking out. It probably had something to do with yesterday's release of Soojin's studio choom dance cover.

"SOOOOJJJIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!! OH MY GOD, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BREATHE, FOR REAL!!"

Upon hearing another of Shuhua's yell, Miyeon just chuckled.

It's definitely about the dance cover.

 

"Shuhua!? Are you okay!?"

Soojin slammed the door open while her hand clutched on her stubbed toe. Her eyes searched frantically for the maknae in worry before her face twisted in slight confusion when she saw Shuhua's flustered expression, mouth covered by her hand and eyes wide like she was watching something... Illegal.

"What are you–"

"Soojin!!!!" Shuhua squealed once again, earning a scrunched up face from Soojin, who practically flinched back with the noise.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my good lord! This is insane!"

Soojin walked beside Shuhua to peek on her phone and see what's making the maknae go haywire. When she realized Shuhua was literally going crazy over her dance cover released earlier, she blushed. Hard.

"God, Soojin, you're really the definition of temptation! I thought your 7 rings already killed me for like, ten times. But this!" Shuhua then faced Soojin while she pointed on her screen, the dance cover still playing on it. "This literally got me so... So...." She blushed, unable to utter the word. It's not like it's forbidden, given that she had been confessing to Soojin ever since their trainee years. But she knew there's a difference between fluff and suggestive admittance.

"It's sensual. Fits your genre," Shuhua reconciled instead, though the pink blush did color up her cheeks.

Noticing the embarrassed face of the maknae, Soojin couldn't help but smirk and feel slightly proud of herself. Though ashamed, she couldn't deny that Shuhua definitely made her feel so good, and perhaps a little playful, too.

"Did it turn you on?" She whispered seductively in Shuhua's ears. "I hope I did a great job, seducing... Girls."

If Shuhua thought she wouldn't be d-wording again, she was oh-so-wrong! The way Soojin's lips brushed along her ear, and the way the dancer's hot breath tickled her skin, causing goosebumps to emerge on the back of her neck, arms, and practically all over her body; Shuhua honestly felt incredibly bothered and hot not only from the way blood was rushing up to her face, but also from down below and in between her legs, where she could feel Soojin's hand lightly caressing her thigh slowly, leisurely---

"SOOJIN!!!!!!"

Shuhua instantly threw herself back and away from Soojin as far as possible, blushing madly and rambling incoherent words as she tried to calm her raging hormones down.

"Asdfghjk!!! What are you doing!?" She blabbered, swatting her hands excessively in front of her face.

This caused Soojin to break into fits of laughter, wiping away a tear from the side of her eye while she held her stomach as she watched Shuhua cover her bashful expression. She calmed down a few seconds later, but small giggles still escaped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter