YY: Vacation

(G)I-DLE Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Because I miss YuYeon that I suddenly wrote this in the middle of the night. It's just a short drabble inspired by their Uh-Oh MV. Desert, dust, and definitely those big, damn bikes!

SUMMARY:

The solution to Soyeon's problem was to get her car fixed so she could fulfill her needed vacation. But of course, that wasn't always the case. It's good to be gay once in a while!

 

It was supposed to be a vacation.

 

Yes.

 

She was supposed to rest.

 

Running away from Seoul for about a week or two, letting herself experience the warm sun which she hardly saw inside her little, cramped studio, and enjoying the outdoors once and for all after finally finishing that stupid album she agreed to complete in a rush, giving her only a month to prepare and write a notable and worthy-of-a-pre-debut song.

Soyeon grumbled. If she thought the past hell-month she experienced couldn’t go any worse right now, she was wrong. In the middle of an empty highway, under the scorching sun, a place where she even doubts people would ever pass by randomly or casually, there, her van stood hopelessly, stuck in the middle of nowhere, overheated, and unable to function properly.

She tried calling for service maintenance- or whatever you call that thing –but unfortunately, there was barely any signal around the area. She stomped, screamed, and even attempted to throw her phone out of frustration, but luckily she realized the consequences of her absurd actions and opted to toss it- albeit violently –inside her van, the phone was useless anyway, and it was about to die, too; and yet, nothing could ever calm her vexation down.

Countless thoughts began to fill her mind, and despite trying to distract herself from delving into worry by creating plans in her head on how she could survive, she barely stirred away from asking, what if it doesn’t work?

What if no one comes?

What if I ran out of food and water?

How about my work? Who would supervise the new and promising, but incredibly annoying intern?

Well, I could probably leave that intern problem to Soojin, yes. She’s secretly fond of the Taiwanese, anyway.

Oh, I have a lot of meetings scheduled, though. Who would handle that?

Wait, Miyeon could. She’s been working with me ever since.

She debated with herself here and there, and a few more solutions came up in regards to her work. For a moment, she was grateful that she got some trusted friends from her company. However, that still leaves her with the survival issue, and apparently the most important one, too.

“Why did I even accept this free vacation?” She muttered to herself, recalling that this was one of the perks of accepting the rush album. Looking back though, she just wished she never accepted any of it. Now that her car was broken, how could she even get her much deserved break?

Her ears suddenly perked up and her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter