SS: Polaroid

(G)I-DLE Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Kind of late, but hey SooShu be dropping all these crumbs and I'm never complaining :)

SUMMARY:

It's Shuhua, of course. Always been. Who else would it be?

 

2:00 AM. The V-Live ended later than Soojin expected, but it had been a while since she spent some time with the Neverlands, so the sleep she had to sacrifice was definitely worth it. After all, she was aware of the stress they’ve been experiencing with collecting votes and uniting everyone to get them an award for this year. This was the least she could do, and even if she had to sleep later than usual, she still felt it wasn’t enough to thank the Nevies for their hard work. Even the girls thought of the same, that’s why they were also pressuring CUBE to release more of their content so that Nevies could enjoy something.

She softly trod back to her room after an eventful night, the soft smile still lingering on her lips whenever she recalls the weird and funny questions asked to her, most of them were about their precious maknae, Shuhua, who had slept early because of the exhaustion from their busy schedules. Speaking of the maknae, she stopped in front of her door and stood there for a few seconds. Her hand had found its way to the knob, slightly hesitating to turn it in fear that she might wake Shuhua up. That, or the door might just be locked and she hated the feeling of the absurd rejection.

It’s unlocked…

Carefully, Soojin tiptoed her way towards Shuhua’s bed, staring lovingly at her porcelain-like face before she sat at the empty space of it. For a moment, she didn’t do anything but gaze, admiring Shuhua’s peaceful feature and reveling at this precious moment she rarely experiences with her. It was always a pleasure to watch the Taiwanese sleep. She watched how her chest rose and fell like sunrise and sunset, her breath even despite the light snores that equally compliments Shuhua’s whole being. In Soojin’s eyes, she was too perfect. A goddess.

“Goddess Yeh really suits as your nickname,” She whispered, her hand had absent-mindedly made its way to Shuhua’s face, tucking a small strand of hair to her ear. “Everyone’s really lucky to even see a glimpse of you.” She bent down to plant a soft kiss on the Taiwanese’s forehead, lingering there for a few seconds with her eyes closed, smiling ever so lovingly when she pulled back to give her one last gaze and finally made her way out of her room.

‘But I’m luckier…’

After Soojin cleaned up herself, dressed in her comfortable pajamas, she flopped herself on her bed and moaned satisfyingly when she felt the mattress finally hugging her sore muscles. She so damn needed to rest, and she sure deserves more than eight hours of it. But her eyes weren’t that heavy yet, so she decided to scroll aimlessly at her phone, checking back the V-Live she did and properly reading the comments this time. She smiled unconsciously whenever she saw Nevies getting jealous of Soojin having to witness and experience all of Shuhua’s affection and attention, or Shuhua’s VIP privilege of Soojin’s soft sides.

‘As they should,’ she thought, but quickly brushed it away. Their close friendship had been quite an interesting topic to Neverlands, or even the non-K-pop fans in general, either because of envy or simply because they honestly look cute together. She never complained, nonetheless. How could she? If she could appreciate first-hand all of Shuhua’s existence: from messy, chaotic, stubborn, and cocky to downright awkward, shy, kind, and a softie. Shuhua was the epitome of rawness, what you see is what you get. Despite their difficult relationship in the beginning because of the goddamn language barrier, the connection slowly, but eventually, grew deeper and more sincere. In all honesty, she doesn’t think she could ever get used to silence anymore now that Shuhua had barged into her life like a cyclone that she surprisingly loved.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter