YY: When?

(G)I-DLE Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oi,” Yuqi called as she dropped the McDonald’s take out she ordered before she went back to Soyeon’s studio. “Still working?” She flopped herself on Soyeon’s sofa and took one of the burgers in the bag, peeling the plastic off halfway before she offered it casually to the Korean.

Soyeon frowned. “There’s no pickles in there, right?” She took the burger and briefly examined it.

“I made sure of it. Trust me.” Yuqi took a bite of her own food, then showed to Soyeon the bitten area. “This is the only burger with extra pickles. I ordered four. The rest doesn’t have any if you’re wondering.” She smiled and got out some saucer in Soyeon’s drawer, then she squeezed the ketchup on it before she placed it on Soyeon’s table, along with two packets of fries.

Soyeon hummed and took a bite as well before dipping her fries in the ketchup. “This is unhealthy.” She said casually but continued eating nonetheless.

Yuqi just shrugged, phone in hand as she scrolled aimlessly through her Twitter feed.

“The fans are asking about us.”

Soyeon raised a brow but didn’t dare look up from her notes as she scribbled messy lyrics on her pad, switching from it then to her Mac to layer out the compositions. “What do you mean us?”

“Yuyeon.”

“Uhuh? Elaborate.”

“Well,” Yuqi re-positioned herself on the sofa, now sitting straight and facing Soyeon, but her eyes remained on her phone. “The rest of the members had been feeding them with content. You know, the photoshoots, Vlives, selcas—they’re waiting for ours.”

“We’re busy.” Soyeon only shrugged, but Yuqi quickly corrected her.

“Nah. Only you.”

Soyeon briefly glanced at her before she reverted her focus on producing their music. “Then why don’t you feed them, too?”

“I will if you join me in it.”

Yuqi soon finished her food and pulled an extra chair beside Soyeon, who apparently forgot the burger’s existence already after a few bites.

“Say ah.”

Soyeon didn’t have to look at the younger girl when she opened , continuing whatever she was doing as Yuqi fed her from time to time.

It had been always like that. Normally, Soyeon couldn’t really multi-task, and Yuqi would often feed her instead while Soyeon worked on their songs. The older girl was unable to finish her food as her mind would completely overlook its existence, much to Yuqi’s dismay, since Soyeon had been neglecting her health whenever she’s too drowned in her work. So Yuqi had to feed her most of the time to remind her to eat.

It didn’t bother Soyeon a bit, and Yuqi did enjoy feeding their leader to the point that it already became a habit. At first, though, Soyeon was confused and clearly reluctant, embarrassed at the thought and her pride low-key getting hurt. But Yuqi was persistent, demanding even, and the younger girl would sulk further whenever Soyeon refused, causing the Beijing puppy to literally shove the food onto Soyeon’s mouth just for her to eat.

Not wanting to fight the younger girl even if she was extremely annoyed and overwhelmed, she just obliged, and eventually, found the gesture quite sweet. She then waited for the younger girl to feed her since then, causing Yuqi to at times.

 

“You just like me feeding you, don’t you?”

“No. I just happen to forget that it’s dinner already.”

Yuqi smirked, while Soyeon pouted.

“Excuses.” Came Yuqi’s teasing response before she scooped a spoonful of rice and carefully placed it in front of Soyeon, her free hand ready to catch fallen residues below Soyeon’s chin.

Soyeon just rolled her eyes, but delightedly ate the spoonful without much hesitation. She would never admit she enjoyed what Yuqi was doing.

 

Going back, Soyeon didn’t even realize that the burger was already gone, and Yuqi was already cleaning up their mess. was still slightly hung in expectation of another food. She quickly closed and cleared , catching Yuqi’s attention instantly.

“Still hungry?”

“No, just-“she paused, unable to find an excuse. She wasn’t exactly hungry, but she did miss Yuqi’s presence beside her, feeding and staring at her. “Nothing.”

The younger girl shrugged and continued whatever she was doing, telling Soyeon eventually that she’ll be out for a moment to take out the trash that piled in her bin. Soyeon blushed at the sudden awareness of her cluttered studio. She didn’t let the caretakers inside whenever she was working, and apparently, that’s almost 24/7 so they didn’t really have the chance to even tidy her room. Yuqi would always initiate the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter