Chaeyoung....

Love. Rewind. Play.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey babe, I'm getting up now, I need to grab my other stuffs in my parent's house so I can move here already" Chaeyoung said to her wife while she's laying on their bed, her wife still cuddling her.

"It's too early" her wife groans

Chaeyoung chuckled, she checked her phone to see it's already almost noon. 

They just got back from their vacation together or should we say honey moon and it's time to fix everything up so they can live together in one roof, after all they just got married. 

"Babe, it's almost noon, I have to get my stuffs in my parent's house, you know how far they are from here, right?" She just said to her wife who was now getting more closer to Chaeyoung. 

Chaeyoung just kissed her wife's head and chuckled

"I'll be back before dinner, I want to eat with my wife, after all she's a great cook" 

Chaeyoung's wife looked at her, defeated she removes her arms around Chae and sits dows on their bed. 

"Be back before dinner, okay?" 

Chaeyoung nodded and gave her her toothy smile. 

"You always look cute with that smile" her wife teases her

Chaeyoung blushes and her wife just laughed at her.

.....

After taking shower and eating late lunch with her wife, Chaeyoung was on her way to pick up her stuffs. 

Upon driving, her friend, Nayeon, called her. 

She answer the phone through her car system and the first thing she heard from the other line was a bunny squealing.

"Ahhhhhh! Chaeyoungieeeee! That's so unfair!" Nayeon screamed on the other line

Chaeyoung laughed 

"You really have the audacity to laugh so hard after ignoring your big sister slash bestfriend slash advicer slash the prettiest among your friend's call a couple of times!"

"Im driving, I call you back!" Chaeyoung just answered

"I'll visit you guys with Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Jihyo later, I'll need my gift from your honeymoon" 

Chaeyoung just laughed when Nayeon dropped the call 

She sighed and continued her way to her parent's house. 

****<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter