Jealousy, Jealousy by olivia rodrigo

Love. Rewind. Play.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Goodmorning" Mina greeted Chaeyoung after their alarm sets off. Chaeyoung just hummed in response not wanting to get up. 

 

"Cub we have to get up now to check if we missed anything so we can't be late" Mina said while patting her girlfriend's cheeks. 

 

Chaeyoung can't complain anymore. She stretched and stared at her girlfriend. "Goodmorning" she added with a smile

 

"Goodmorning too cub" Mina greeted her back again with a smile. She stood up first and pulled Chaeyoung up. Once the cub was up, the two decided which one will take a shower first. 

 

"I'll check if we have everything, so you go first" Chaeyoung suggested. Mina nods. 

 

While Mina was on the shower, Chaeyoung checked their bags if they are missing anything. She also check if she have enough film for her camera. 

 

"Done!" Mina exclaimed, "Your turn cub" she said to Chaeyoung who is now laying again at the bed after she checked everything. 

 

"I put your sunscreen in your bag, you forgot to put it" Chaeyoung said after she stood up and walking to the bathroom. 

 

"Thanks Cub!" Mina said smiling, she pulled Chaeyoung first and kissed the latter's cheeks. 

 

The cub just smiled and returns Mina's kiss but she kissed Mina on her lips making Mina blush. 

 

"Yahh!!! Just go now!" Mina said while pushing Chae towards the bathroom making Chae giggle. 

 

---

 

After the two were done preparing, they decided to go now to meet the others at Jeongyeon's cafè. 

 

Upon arriving, Nayeon runs towards them and hugged the two. "Goodmorning lovebirds!" She excitingly greeted the two

 

Mina and Chae greets her back. 

 

"Where's Dahyun and Tzuyu?" Chae asked noticing that the two are not there still. 

 

"Ohh, they have to go back real quick, I think Tzuyu forgot her sunscreen" Jeongyeon answered her, she just came out of the shop, "I'll park the van here up at the front now, we will leave once they're here" She added. 

 

The three nodded and they talked about what they are going to do at the site. They are happily chatting when San butts in making Nayeon squeal from suprise. 

 

"What's up?!" Sana asked

 

"Oh hi sana!" Chaeyoung greets the girl, Mina just smiled at the latter, deep inside of her she still feels a little concerned about Sana with the way she looks at Chae. 

 

"Hi Mina!" Sana greets her and clings into her arms making Mina shocked and feel awkward. 

 

"You are coming too?" She asked Sana which the latter responded with a nod. 

 

"Well, she's here so I invited her also, it's been a while when we last hang out" Nayeon explained to her. 

 

Mina just nodded.

 

After a couple of talks, Dahyun and Tzuyu finally arrived. The two was sweating and catching their breaths upon arriving because they ran knowing that the others are waiting. 

 

"Sorry! Good thing I remembered quickly" Tzuyu apologized, "Nah, you're good!" Nayeon smiled. 

 

Upon seeing that Dahyun and Tzuyu are there, Jeongyeon called the group to hop in the van now so they can leave early. 

 

---

 

Mina and Chaeyoung are at the middle seat with Sana, Dahyun and Tzuyu are on the back seat and Nayeon is with Jeongyeon on the front. 

 

Mina saw Chaeyoung yawned so she asked her if she wants to sleep which the cub nods. 

 

Mina leaned Chaeyoung's head to her shoulders and holds her. Chaeyoung smiled and closes her eyes drifting to sleep. 

 

"You can use my pillow" Sana offered after seeing Chaeyoung's position. Mina respectfully declined. "Well, Okay" Sana pouts. 

 

Chaeyoung was now asleep, Dahyun and Tzuyu are also quiet which Mina guesses that the two are asleep too. 

 

"She's cute" Sana started the conversation. Mina looked at her "what?" She asked. The other girl chuckled, "nothing, look her head is falling from your shoulders. Better hold on to her" Sana suggested. 

 

Mina half heartedly smiled at Sana. Chaeyoung suddenly woke up, feeling a pain in her neck. "Awww" she expressed. 

 

"You okay?" Mina asked, "My neck is starting to hurt" the cub answered

 

"Do you want to borrow my pillow?" Sana suddenly asked. Chaeyoung smiled at her, "You sure?" She asked the latter, "Yeah, You can use it while laying in Mina's lap" Sana suggested. 

 

Chaeyoung thanked Sana and grab her pillow, she puts it in Mina's lap and lays her head down. 

 

Mina was just quiet observing. She felt jealous but she understand that Chaeyoung needs comfort in that moment. 

 

After Chaeyoung lays on her lap, she plays with Chaeyoung's hair making the cub smile. "I love you" she said, "I love you too" responded by the cub.

 

----

 

The trip was long and almost all fell asleep except Jeongyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter