Love you from the distance by Ashley Kutcher

Love. Rewind. Play.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae moved up from Middle School and now she's in Junior High School. 

Dahyun was still with her because they decided they dont want to be separated. 

Nayeon on the other hand was now in her College. She's been very busy now but she always video chat her babies.

Tzuyu, was also video chatting them. She's now learning Korean (pretend their convo was in korean) to communicate to them. She was happy to say she might visit the three again soon. 

--

"Okay class, your room was selected to fix the gym and decorate it for the upcoming school day"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Okay, class dismissed. See you tomorrow! Chaeyoung and Dahyun would you please visit me at my office"

Chae and Dubu nodded. 

After the class, they both went to their teacher's office

"Come in"

"Good afternoon Ma'am"

"Sit down both of you, I called you both to talk to you"

"What is it Ms. Kwon?" Chae asked curiosly

"So, I've heard both of you are in a perfoming class last summer,  I would love to have both of you perform. Be the representative of our class"

Dubu and Chae got shocked. "Ahhh, ehhh Ms. Kwon, are you sure?"

"Yes, yes I am"

"But..." Chae said but she was cutted by Ms. Kwon

"For being the representative of our class, I will exempt you to do you research for my subject" 

Chae and Dubu's face light up, both of them immediately stood up and agrees

"That's what i thought, so be prepared. Also can you please tell your class that I will put you both in charge of the decoration" 

Without thinking through the two nodded their heads. 

"Thank you. You may now leave"

Once the two was outside, both of them are cheering causing other people to look at them

"Yes!! Exemption for the research!" Dahyun said

"Whew! My brain will be drained from that research, just imagine 100 papers urgh! But luckily we've got some talent!" Chae said while dancing happily. 

"Let's just practice tomorrow" 

"Sure, let's head out now to the gym to see what can we buy and do to make it nice" Chaeyoung suggested. 

--

When they arrived at the gym the dance squad was practicing their choreo for the event. 

"Want to watch?" Dubu asked

"Sure" Chae agrees and both of them head towards where they can see the practice.

The squad was serious but Chaeyoung's attention was on one particular girl, she has a blonde hair and nice body, she was swift and good at dancing. Chae was looking at the girl and didn't noticed Dubu was asking her something

"Chaeeeee... hello... chaeeee!!!" Dubu waved her hand in front of Chae

Chae was suprised, Dubu just laughed. 

"I think someone has a crushhhh!!" Dubu

"Ha?" Chae was confused. 

"Nothing, well let's go now we have something to do still" Dubu suggested

Chae nodded and followed Dubu but before they left she steal a glance to the girl and she got caught. 

Chae immediately covers her head with Dahyun's hand causing Dubu to be confused. 

"U okay?" Dubu asked

Chae just nodded and pushed Dubu to exit. 

---

"Its hard i dont know what should we perform, help us guys!" Dahyun slumped herself on Chaeyoung's bed. 

They are now on call with Tzuyu and Nayeon. 

"Maybe you two can rap?" Tzuyu suggested

"We can Tzuyu but we dont know what song?" Dubu answered

While the three was talking Chaeyoung was on her diary, sketching the face of the girl a while ago. 

Dubu noticed it and she quickly teased Chae

"Guys, did you know our Chae has a crush!" Dubu announced

"Omooo!! Tell us who!!" Nayeon screamed thru the screen

"Hey!! Shut up!" Chae was as red as a tomato right now. 

" She's a senior now, you might now her Unnie, she looks like this.." and dubu stole Chaeyoung's diary and showed it to her friends at the screen.

"Heyyyy!! Stoppp ittt!!" Chaeyoung and Dubu was now fighting over the diary

"Girls, you okay there?" Chaeyoung's mom heard the commotion so she knocked

"Nothing Mom, its just Dahyun being Dahyun"

"Okay okay be careful, dahyun you're mom texted me by the way, your dad will be here in a few minutes to fetch you up" 

"Thank you Tita!" 

"I know her!" Nayeon suddenly said after Chaeyoung's mom was gone. 

"Her name was Hirai Momo. She's from Japan but moved here to study" 

"Cute" Chaeyoung said loudly making her blush

"Chaeng chaeng has a crussshhh!!" Tzuyu more... 

"Shut up Tzuyu!" She pouted

Everyone laughed at how cute the cub looks right now. 

--

The next day, Chaeyoung and Dubu gathered the class to announce what that Ms. Kwon assigned them to be the team leader. They discussed who will hold the budget, what will be the theme and many more. 

"Ohh also Ms. Kwon said that those who are in the basketball team, dance squad team and in the volleyball team are exempted to help us, unless you don't have a practice"

"Since today we dont have any materials yet, since we dont have the budget, we will visit the gym and clean the stage, the sits and fix what we can fix. The dance squad will be there so as much as possible dont disturb them." Chae announced. 

Before they leave, one of Chaeyoung's classmate approaches her.

"Chae can i ask something?" The boy, seungkwan said, while scratching his neck

"Sure what is it?" Chaeyoung said with a smile

"Is it possible if you can get Hirai Momo's number?" 

"WHAT?!" Chaeyoung asked in a very loud voice causing everyone to look at her.. "Im sorry, but what?"

"Well, I have a crush on her but its an awkward situation" He said

Chaeyoung was shocked. "Why me?"

"Cause I know you'll do it. You're very good approaching people... please chae"

"Why you can't do it?"

"Again its awkward plus I have practice at the basketball gym, so I will not be around" 

Chaeyoung sighed. "Okay. Okay. Just treat me with strawberry milk until the event" 

Seungkwan smiled happily, " Thanks Chae! And yes! Strawberry milk it is!"

After he left, Chaeyoung dropped her shoulders defeated. How can she do it if she, Son Chaeyoung, has a crush on Hirai Momo too???

--

While cleaning, dubu noticed Chae was uneasy. 

"Bro.." "Bro.." 

"What?" "WHAT?!"

"Uneasy ehh? The dance squad is still not here" Dubu . 

"Well, Seungkwan asked me to get her number"

Dubu was shocked, and if you described shocked right now, its Dubu. 

"Wth?! Why you?"

"Because he said I can do it and I'm approachable" 

"You're doomed my friend. And by the way she's here" 

After their conversation, Chae looked back and she saw her. Hirai Momo. Talking to her friend Lisa.

"Dubu help meeee" 

"Why me? You know that I'm shy" 

"Shy? You? Seriously?"

"Yeah. You know what just approach her ask her that you need her number in case so we know their schedule so we can quietly fix everything here."

Chae looked at Dubu defeated. 

"Let's finish this up real quick first"

Chae turned her body around and faced what she's cleaning a while ago. 

In her mind, she still didn't know what to do.

--

"Go Chae, you can do it!" Dubu was cheering on her

"Yeah, but dont push me!!" 

Dubu was pushing her to where Momo was right now and the squad saw it. 

"Momo, I think someone wants to talk" Lisa said

Momo turned her body around and she finds it cute to see fighting. So she insisted to walk to them

"Hi!" Momo said

Chaeyoung froze at the spot. She was mesmerized by Momo's cute face. 

"Hi!" Chaeyoung can't say the words she's about to say making Dubu roll her eyes. 

"Well, I guess my friend but her tongue here. My name is Dahyun and this Chaeyoung, who is still frozen.." Dahyun introduced themselves

"Yeah as i can see" Momo said referring to Chae who still star strucked.

Chaeyoung finally got back to her senses after drooling over Momo. 

"So what brought you here?"

"Ahhh... canigetyournumber?" Chae nervously asked

Momo didnt understand it, and again Dubu rolled her eyes. 

"My friend here was asking if she can get your number cause she has a crush on yo... awwwww!!!" Dubu didnt finished her sentence because stepped on her foot. 

"Hehehe, never mind her she's messing around. Were the assigned class in the gym to decorate, fix and clean it for the event. So I'm asking for your number cause I can see you might be the one who's in charge?" Chaeyoung finally got the courage. 

Momo smiled and Chae froze on her spot again.

"So where's the phone?" Momo asked

"Ohhh shoot here you go" Chae said handing her phone to Momo. 

Momo isnt the one who's incharge. In fact its Sunmi but she found how cute Chae is. 

"There you go" she hands back Chaeyoung's phone.

"Thank you, Momo" Chae smiled showing her toothy grin. 

"See you around!" Momo said while she's walking away from the duo. 

"Someone was blushing!!" Dubu again

"If you dont stop your other feet will be next" Chaeyoung said to her. 

Dubu just rolled her eyes on Chae. 

---

Days have passed and Chae and Dubu was still pra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter