I'm yours by Jason Mraz

Love. Rewind. Play.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung woke up earlier than normal, why? Cause she wants to be prepared to see her girlfriend. She looked at her clothes in her closet and tried to look for something cool to wear where in the end, she just decided to wear a simple shirt and a pair of denim shorts and jordans. 

 

She took longer than normal when showering, trying to look fresh for Mina and once done she dries her hair and style it. After fixing up herself she flopped down in her couch and text her girlfriend a goodmorning message. 

 

Not a little longer, Mina replied back to her greeting her back. Chaeyoung decided to ask Mina to have the same lunch time as her if its possible, which Mina agreed since she had the same schedule as Chaeyoung, making the cub happy. 

 

"Are you ready now?" She texted the penguin. Mina replied saying it's still early. "I want to have breakfast with you, maybe we can go to Jeongyeon's cafè?" After sending the text she got a call from Mina which she immediately answered

 

"Hi"

"Hello"

"How was your sleep?"

"Really good, how bout you?"

"Pretty well also, so I see that you're ready now huh?" 

"Yeah, Well as I said, I want to spend the rest of the morning with you before we head to class"

"Cutiee, okay, i'll be ready in some minutes"

"I'll pick you up once you text me that you are ready. Is that okay?"

"Sure. See you later"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

 

After the conversation, Chaeyoung felt like she's in a cloud nine moment after exchanging I love you's with Mina. While waiting for her girlfriend, Chaeyoung decided to text Tzuyu and Dahyun that they can eat later today at the same time if they don't have classes around Chaeyoung's lunch. Dahyun replied that she is free after morning cause she only have 1 class today and Tzuyu said that they might get out early since it's only reportings. After receiving her teo friends reply, she decided to fix some things inside her room and still prepare herself. 

 

After an hour Mina, texted her that she's ready, so Chaeyoung heads out. 

 

---

 

Upon arriving at Mina's apartment, the girl was know waiting for Chaeyoung outside. Chae saw her and ran towards her. She shyly said hi causing Mina to find her very cute. 

 

"Ready to go?" Chae asked, Mina nods. The two walks to Jeongyeon's cafè closer, sometimes brushing their shoulders. Mina took the courage and finally held Chaeyoung's hands which makes the cub blush. The two kept their hands held until reaching their destination. 

 

They got a seat and Chaeyoung decided to take their orders. Mina's order was just a simple americano and croissant. Chaeyoung smiled and nodded and heads towards the counter.

 

"Hi! Goodmorning, what can I serve you?!" A bubbly girl greets her

 

"Hi! One iced americano please with croissant and one orange juice with ham and cheese" Chaeyoung stated their orders.

 

"Sure, coming right up, here is your buzzer" the girl at the counter gave her the buzzer. Upon reaching it her hands brushed with Chaeyoung's hands making her blush. 

 

Chaeyoung smiled and say thank you again and went to their spot. Upon seating down, she saw Mina was pouting. 

 

"Why are you pouting?" Chae asked the girl

 

"Is she flirting with you?" Mina asked

 

Chaeyoung was confused but remembered the encounter a while ago at the counter making her smile. 

 

"Stop smiling, it's not funny" Mina said now pouting more. 

 

"You know that you look so cute when you're jealous" Chaeyoung teases her causing the latter to blush. 

 

"Ouch!" Chaeyoung suddenly shouted, Mina just stepped on her foot under the table. 

 

"You are mine okay?" Mina stated. Chaeyoung just smiled, she reached Mina's hands and holds it "Yours alone" Chaeyoung said and smiled. 

 

Mina smiled back. Their buzzer buzzed indicating that their order is ready. Chaeyoung was about to stand up when Mina insisted that she will take their order instead. Chaeyoung laughed but Mina side eyed her causing her to zip . 

 

She saw Mina grabs their order but laughed at how Mina side eyed the girl at the counter but when her girlfriend was walking back towards them she zipped again. 

 

---

 

After their breakfast, Chaeyoung hold Mina's hands. The two talked about their plans today and their classes until they've reached the campus. Students who knew Mina, looks at them, some are confused and some knew what is going on. The two just ignored the stares from others as they walk hand to hand. Chaeyoung dropped Mina at her class and before she entered Mina kissed Chaeyoung in her cheeks causing the cub to blush again. Once inside, Chaeyoung went to her own class. 

 

----

 

The morning was too long for Chaeyoung so she decided to text Mina during class. 

 

Mina received it and smiled but she told Chaeyoung to listen. 

 

"I can't I miss you already" 

 

"Son Chaeyoung, you have to listen or else.."

 

"Or else what?"

 

"I'm going to ignore you the whole day"

 

"Aye aye ma'am I'm going to listen now. Bye. I love you"

 

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter