Cloud 9 by Beach Bunny

Love. Rewind. Play.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holiday break had come, Mina and Chaeyoung decided to just live together on one apartment since Chaeyoung suggested. 

 

 

They have a week for holiday break so Chaeyoung invited Mina to meet her family. Right now, the two was heading to Chaeyoung's family house. 

 

 

After a journey, they've reached the cub's house. Chaeyoung's mom greeted Mina with a hug making Mina at ease. Throughout their journey, Mina keeps on telling Chaeyoung that she's nervous but she reassured her that they are cool and excited to meet her. 

 

 

"Mina right? So happy to finally meet you!" Chaeyoung's mom added after their hug. Mina smiled and nodded. "You two looked tired, let's eat now, I prepared dinner already", Chaeyoung's mom said to the two. 

 

 

"Let us put our things away mom then we'll join you guys in the table" Chaeyoung suggested. Her mom nods. "Okay, be quick" 

 

 

Chaeyoung and Mina went upstairs to her old bedroom. Chaeyoung was happy to feel at home. She immediately flopped down to her bed. "Hone sweet home" she added. Mina chuckled. "You really like to draw aren't you?" she added after looking around seeing Chaeyoung's drawings all over the wall. "Yeah, it's my hobby ever since. Well let's go downstairs now before the food gets cold" Chaeyoung suggested. She held Mina's hands and the two went downstairs.

 

 

Throughout the dinner, Chaeyoung's family keeps on asking Mina questions which the girl happily answered. They asked her where she came from, what course is she taking and what did she see in Chaeyoung. 

 

"I love how cute your daughter is Mrs. Son, plus she's really talented, supportive and live by her words, which makes me adore her" Mina answered. Chaeyoung blushes after hearing Mina's answer. 

 

The dinner was fun because Chaeyoung's brother kept on teasing her in front of Mina. The two was bickering causing chaos but their mom scolded both of them. Mina just laughed at the scene. 

 

 

"How long are you going to be here?" Chaeyoung's mom asked her. "Maybe three days, Nayeon unnie invited us to go camping on her friend campsite this Friday so we have to go back before that day". 

 

 

"Oh, okay. By the way, how was Dahyun, Tzuyu and Nayeon?" Her mom asked. "They're doing well, they want to come but Dahyun visited her family too with Tzuyu and Nayeon unnie have work".

 

 

"Well say hi to them. Let them visit also" her mom added. Chaeyoung nodded. "Well, all of us is done, you two can take a rest for now. I'll clean up".

 

 

While cleaning up, Mina went to Chaeyoung's mom in the kitchen asking if she needs help, which the lady happily accepted. "Here, you can rinse off, I'll wash" 

 

 

"So, it's my first time seeing Charyoung blush that way" Chaeyoung's mom suddenly said, "You two are really adorable, Mina please take care of her" she added. Mina nodded and smiled, "I will Ms. Son"

 

 

"Nahh, call me mom now too" the lady suggested causing Mina to be shy and blush hard again. 

 

 

After washing the dishes, Mina went upstairs to check on Chaeyoung and to washed up. 

 

 

She arrived and see Chaeyoung on her pj's already. The latter smiled at her and went close, she tiptoed and kissed Mina of her forehead. "I know they would love you" Chae said. Mina smiled and thanked Chaeyoung. 

 

 

"Go wash already, you are very smelly now" Chae teased making Mina pinched her on the side. "You still love me though" Chaeyoung laughed and kissed the girl but now on the lips making Mina stunned and processing what happened. 

 

 

"You stole my first kiss and since then I can't stop thinking about kissing you again" Chaeyoung saud with a smirk on her face. 

 

 

Mina blushed. "You look cute" Chaeyoung added. Mina eye rolled her and proceeds to grab her clothes and enter the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter