I'll always remember you by miley (hannah montana)

Love. Rewind. Play.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chae, did you know our school will be selected to host exchenge students?"

Dahyun whispered to her friend. 

It's their final year for middle school. Dahyun and Chaeyoung was now in the same class and right now they are sitting together side by side listening to Mr. Park lecturing about Math. 

"Why do Mr. Park always wear those flashy clothes?" Dahyun whispered

Chaeyoung was in the verge of laughing but both of them suddenly straighten their backs when Mr. Park called the whole class. 

"So were done on this chapter. Tomorrow we will have a quiz"

Many of them sighed, including Chae and Dahyun.

"I have a quick announcement before I leave. As you know, our school was chosen to be the host school for the exchange students from different countries. Our class has the best record so mostly of you guys will be chosen to helo those kids visiting. Chaeyoung, Yugyeom, Seungkwan, Umji, you are some of the chosen students to welcome the exchange kids from different countries."

Chaeyoung was shocked, she didnt expect it. 

"Goodluck bro" Dahyun . 

..

Chaeyoung's final year was about to take an unexpected turn as their school was selected to host exchange students from various countries. Among them was Tzuyu, a reserved girl from Taiwan, whose quiet presence seemed to hold a world of untold stories.

..

"I'm nervous" Chae said while pacing back and front of Nayeon and Dahyun, whom are now dizzy because of Chae. 

After Dahyun and Chae won for the team, Chae introduced Dahyun to Nayeon and Nayeon can't be more happier because she found Dahyun cute. Nayeon was already in her Senior Highschool but she still has time to hang out with her babies, well that what she call them.

"Chae, relax. Its gonna be alright!!" Nayeon said to her. 

"Can you also please stop moving around I'm dizzy now" Dahyun said. 

Chae sighed. 

"What if I fail?" She nervously asked

"Nahhh, you'll do good! You have us, We will help you!" Dahyun said

"Dubu is right!, I'm sure you got this Chae. We believe in you" Nayeon said while smiling to Chae. 

---

The day has come and the exchange students were arriving. 

Chae was nervous but she prepared some little introduction. 

"I hope I dont mess up" she said to herself

Couple of minutes later a school bus park in front and the welcoming band started to play, couple of students went down from the bus smiling. 

Chae raised her banner like what they were told to to welcome the other students. 

She smiled and waved at them and suddenly a tall, beautiful, with round eyes and ears like yoda, stood infront of her. 

Chae got nervous but she composes herself and introduced herself. 

"Nín hǎo, huānyíng lái dào wǒmen xuéxiào, I am Chaeyoung!" (Hello, welcome to our school, I am Chaeyoung)

The other girl smiled, "Tzuyu"

Chae was nervous, she asked again but the girl didnt understand her. So she asked the other girl, gesturing to repeat

"Tzuyu or Chewy"

"Ahhhh chewy"

The other girl smiled. Chae sighed and smiled

Chaeyoung gestured to come with her and the other girl followed her. 

They were at the seminar and Chae know that the exchange student will stay for 5 months in their school. 

Chaeyoung's parents are also notified about the program. They know that Chaeyoung was one of the host student so they prepare a room for Tzuyu. 

Chaeyoung used translation if she wants to talk to Tzuyu and the latter was grateful for the efforts. 

-- 

When the school ends, Chaeyoung's dad picked them up. 

"Hi dad! This is Tzuyu!"

Chaeyoung's dad, shakes hands with Tzuyu

"Tzuyu or Chewy"

Chaeyoung's dad smiled and gestured welcome which Tzuyu found sweet and welcoming.

During the car r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter