Lights down Low by Max

Love. Rewind. Play.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the days turned into weeks, Mina and Chaeyoung's bond continued to grow stronger, their friendship blossoming with each shared moment. They found themselves spending more and more time together, whether it was enjoying meals at their favorite restaurants, inviting each other over to their apartments for movie nights, or exploring the city hand in hand.

 

Their friendship became a constant source of joy and support for both Mina and Chaeyoung, bringing a sense of lightness and laughter to their days. They laughed, they shared stories, they confided in each other, and they built a connection that felt unbreakable.

 

Dahyun and Tzuyu often joined in their adventures, adding to the lighthearted atmosphere with their playful antics and infectious energy. Together, the four of them formed a tight-knit group, creating memories that would last a lifetime.

 

The two are now swalking along the winding paths of the park, the late afternoon sun casting a warm glow over the scenic surroundings. The gentle breeze rustled the leaves of the trees, creating a serene backdrop to their conversation.

 

As they walked side by side, Chaeyoung mustered up the courage to broach a delicate topic that had been weighing on her mind. Clearing , she turned to Mina and asked softly, "Mina, can I ask you something?"

 

Mina tilted her head curiously, a small smile playing on her lips. "Of course, Chaeyoung. What's on your mind?" she replied, her warm gaze meeting Chaeyoung's earnest eyes.

 

Taking a deep breath, Chaeyoung spoke hesitantly, "I was just wondering... do you still like someone? You know, romantically?" Her voice carried a tinge of nervousness, unsure of how Mina would respond to her question.

 

Mina's expression softened, a hint of contemplation flickering in her eyes. She paused for a moment, as if considering her answer, before speaking gently, "Actually, Chaeyoung, there's someone I've been getting to know better recently. They're kind, caring, and always there for me when I need them."

 

Chaeyoung felt her heart skip a beat at Mina's words, a mix of hope and uncertainty swirling within her. "That's wonderful to hear, Mina. I'm glad you've found someone special," she managed to say, her voice filled with a mixture of emotions.

 

As they continued their leisurely walk through the park, the weight of unspoken words hung in the air between them, each step bringing them closer yet further apart in the dance of unspoken feelings. In that moment of shared silence, Chaeyoung found solace in the gentle presence of Mina by her side, a bittersweet reminder of the emotions that lingered just beneath the surface, waiting to be acknowledged and embraced.

--

As Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung sat around the dinner table, the air buzzing with the aroma of home-cooked food, their conversation turned to the topic of Mina and Chaeyoung's evolving friendship. Mina was busy with her final play practice, leaving Chaeyoung with a swirl of emotions she couldn't quite put into words.

 

Dahyun, always the straightforward one, leaned in towards Chaeyoung with a knowing look. "Chaeyoung, you've been spending a lot of time with Mina lately. Do you think you'll confess your feelings to her soon?" she asked, her tone gentle but probing.

 

Chaeyoung fidgeted with her fork, a mixture of excitement and fear flickering in her eyes. "I... I want to, but I'm scared. What if it ruins our friendship?" she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

 

Tzuyu, ever the voice of reason, chimed in, "Chaeyoung, sometimes you have to take a chance, especially when it comes to matters of the heart. If you don't tell her how you feel, you might regret it later on. Life's too short to hold back."

 

Dahyun nodded in agreement, her expression soft and encouraging. "You care about Mina a lot, Chaeyoung. Don't let fear hold you back from potentially finding something special with her. Take the leap before it's too late," she advised, her words resonating with a sense of urgency and sincerity.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter