The Most Beautiful Thing by Bruno Majors

Love. Rewind. Play.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years have passed and Chaeyoung was now in her 2nd year in college. 

In those past years, she focuses on her study and also on herself and her friends more. It was never a dull years for her.

She had crushes all the way and some few hearbreaks from them but she manages to move on.

She's currently taking Architecture and now currently living in a apartment with the help of her parents. Its only a 1 bed with full kitchen and living room type and she loves it. It was located near her university and also her other friends. 

Tzuyu and Dahyun on the other hand were renting together. Dahyun decided to be with Tzuyu since she said that it's boring to be alone in an apartment. She's currently taking Music

Tzuyu just moved back, so she can be close with her friends and her parents supports her decision. She decided to get in Teaching. 

Nayeon, also with Jeongyeon, are now living together and both of them are currently working. The two become a couple shortly after they graduated and both of their families are very supportive. Nayeon works at a marketing office and Jeongyeon was now one of a barista in her sister's cafè. 

---

Today was just an ordinary school day. Chae, Dahyun and Tzuyu are walking together to their campus and just chatting about their stress because their exams are coming up.

"I don't understand why we have to take exams!" Dahyun complained

The two just laughed

"I still have to finish my 3 lesson plan​​​​​s." Tzuyu groaned. 

"Same, I have to pass 1 draft today and later I'll have to finish 2 more" Chae said to them

"Well after the exams let's go to Jeongyeon unnie's cafè and hang out!" Dahyun suggested 

The two just nodded

--

When they arrive at their campus the trio need to seperate cause their buildings are in different ways. 

"Let's just text each other if we have the same lunch!" Chae said while she's going to her way. 

The other two just nodded and they waved bye to each other. 

Chae was now walking to her class and she arrived on time. One of her friend, Yeri, was waiting for her. 

"Chae, our professor entered a while ago, he said the Theater Arts peepz are going to have a dry run for their performance. They invited the whole archi course to watch" 

"Ohhh, so no class with him? Can we skip?" She asked

"Nahh, I wish that also but he said it will be our attendance" 

Chae just groaned. 

"Why us?" She asked 

Yeri just shrugged

After a couple of minutes their first professor entered and their class started. 

--

After couple of subjects, Dahyun texted Chae that her and Tzuyu has the same lunch break, unfortunately for her she has to go to watch the performance so she told the two that she will pass eating lunch together today but she insisted they will eat dinner together. 

Once they are inside the theather room, the dean of the Theater arts introduced himself and explained what will happen. 

After the explanation, the performance started. 

Chae was watching but her brain was wondering. She was bored to be honest. 

Suddenly, a girl ballerina entered the stage and gracefully danced her steps. 

Chae was stunned to see her. 

Her eyes were all locked in to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter