This is what falling inlove feels like by jvke

Love. Rewind. Play.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun shines bright, Chaeyoung woke up first. She was suprised to see Mina hugging her tightly. As much as she wants to stay with her, she still need to go to her class. She gently removed Mina's arms around her and quietly stood up. She stared at Mina's face for a couple of minute admiring the latter's beauty. 

 

"Why so beautiful even you are still sleeping?" She asked Mina even though she knows that the girl was still in her dreamland. She fixed the blanket and put it on top of Mina. She stretched a little and went to the kitchen to make a breakfast for the girl. 

 

"What should i make?" She asked herself while scanning what's inside her fridge and after a couple of thinking she decided to just do eggs and bacon. 

 

After she's done, she grab a sticky note and wrote something for Mina, telling her that she cooked it for her and she hooes that the girl will like it. 

 

She went to her room again quietly not wanting to wait the sleeping beauty on her bed. She grab some clothes and decided to take a shower already. 

 

---

 

Mina woke up upon hearing someone was showering. She scanned the room first and remembered she was in Chaeyoung's apartment which cause her to smile. She thought that Chaeyoung must be getting ready now to her class. She finally stood up and fix the bed and herself and went to the kitchen where she was suprised to see the food Chaeyoung made for her and the note. 

 

"Goodmorning", After she's done she went outside to find Mina sitting at the dinner table. Mina looked at her and smiled greeting her back. "Hope you like that" Chaeyoung said shyly, "I love it Chae, thank you!" Mina happily said to her. Chaeyoung blushes. 

 

"Did you have breakfast already?" Mina asked the cub which the latter said not yet so she invited Chae to sit and eat with her. Chaeyoung fixed herself real quick and joined Mina. The breakfast was quiet yet comfortable. 

 

After couple of hours, Chaeyoung needs to leave now. She told Mina to feel at home at her apartment. Mina nids but she said she will grab some thing at her apartment real quick and then she will be back at Chaeyoung's. Both of them walked outside but Mina have to stop at her apartment. 

 

"See you later Chae! Goodluck at your quiz!" Mina shouts while waving bye to Chaeyoung. 

 

---

 

After grabbing some things like her laptop she went back to Chaeyoung's apartment. Chae left the keys with her so she easily got inside. She feels like she's at home whenever she's at Chaeyoung's apartment. 

 

Mina looked around again at Chaeyoung's. She loves Chaeyoung's choice of furniture and decorations. Painting on the wall, small statues on the display and the playful color inside. She decided to clean up a little as a thank you for the latter. 

 

She wiped the dust off, mopped the floor, arranged some things and vacuumed. After she's done, she was happy with the result. She snappes a picture and sent it to Chaeyoung which she knows will not respond until later. 

 

After cleaning she grab some bread and jam and ate it for lunch. She decided to take a shower also after eating. Once done, she sat on the couch and played some chill songs while doing some school works. Jaehyun emailed her the final things he types yesterday and she re read it and retype some so they can pass it sooner. 

 

After she's done with it, she looked at her email and found one from their dean reminding her about the application which she suddenly remembered not telling Chaeyoung yet. She suddenly grabs it from her bag and reads it. 2 years in New York or possibly more. She suddenly groans. After feeling alone for so many years, after nit being inlove so many years, she feels bad leaving. She didn't want to leave her now home. 

 

She was in her deep thought when her phone vibrates and when she opened it she reads a text from Chaeyoung thanking her and telling her that she did a great job on her quiz. Mina replied with a yellow heart emojis and she said how proud she is. 

 

After couple of seconds,  Chaeyoung called her which she happily answered. 

 

"Hi Mina!"

"Hi!"

"I did good!"

"Congratulations cub!"

"Hehe thank you, by the way I don't have classes anymore since our professor has a meeting, want to go to the mall?

"Are you asking me for a date Ms. Son?" Mina teases Chae over the phone

"Well, yeah. It's been a while" Chaeyoung ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter