X.

The Greatest Fan of My Heart

I DIDN'T KNOW WHY, but it felt so easy for me to act in front of the camera. It seems like my shyness had vanished and a new me was born. It's like I was born to act. Gone was the anti-socialite Miyeon  I knew.

 

Of course, at first several shots were taken before I can act the scene perfectly. But after that, it just felt so natural. I got used to acting and I don't even feel tired.

 

"OK, cut! It's Yunho and Soohyun's turn now. Miyeon  , great job." The director said happily. I just smiled at him to let him know I appreciate his compliment then I went to my seat.

 

"Yah, acting is enjoying, right?" Junsu asked, wrapping his arms on my shoulders. I smiled at him and nodded.

 

"Yeah! She acted so natural. Why's that so? Unlike me, I first attended an acting workshop before I started acting... Whoa, is this really your first time?" Changmin said. I enjoyed hearing their compliments until Yoochun finally spoke.

 

"Maybe because she's acting with the one she loves... You know, inspired." Yoochun said teasingly.

 

I felt Junsu stiffened so I looked at him and asked why. He just smiled and said it's nothing.

 

"Oh, where's Jaejoong-hyung?" Yoochun suddenly asked.

 

Yeah, I also wanted to ask that. Where is he? After his last scene, he suddenly disappeared.

 

"Oh, he's at the van, probably sleeping. He looks very tired, you know. And haggard too." Changmin answered.

 

"Why?" I asked with so much concern.

 

Changmin just grinned at me. "Last night, when I was awake and went to the kitchen to get some water, I saw him at the living room, looking like an idiot because he's probably been staring at the ceiling for hours without even blinking once! Ha-ha, of course that was just a joke. But seriously, it was about 2 in the morning and he's still wasn't sleeping. He looks bothered, if you may ask." He explained.

 

Bothered? Why? Does he have a problem? With work or with someone?

 

With that thought in mind, I hurriedly unwrap Junsu's arm off me and hurriedly went to the van without even minding their witty marks. So what if they tease me? I can manage it. But Jaejoong having a problem... I can't take it. I feel that it's my problem too.

 

I quickly opened the van's door and found him sleeping peacefully. For a while I thought i just saw a cherub. He looks like an angel, sleeping because of a long and tiring journey.

 

I didn't have the heart to wake him up and ask about his problem so I just decided to put a pillow at the back of his head so he can sleep comfortably.

 

I sat beside him and put a pillow on the back of his head when suddenly my eyes landed on his damp red lips.

 

What does it feels like to be kissed by him?

 

I didn't know what had gotten to me but I just found myself slowly inching towards his face to kiss him. But when my lips were just an inch away from his, his eyes suddenly opened.

 

"What are you trying to do?" He asked in a hoarse voice.

 

Uh-oh...