XI.

The Greatest Fan of My Heart

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?" Jaejoong repeated, raising his left eyebrow.I felt beads of sweat running down my face. I'm cornered, yeah. And I needed to find a way out, or else, he'll forever remind me about this incident. knowing him, that wasn't possible.

 

"A-ahm, I was just..."

 

"You were just trying to kiss me?" He added to what I was saying, giving me a naughty grin and a do-not-try-to-deny-anymore look.

 

"O-of course not!I-I was just putting putting a pillow on the back of your head when I saw a dried saliva on the side of your mouth..." I alibied. Of course that wasn't true. I was just making excuses because I want to end this conversation already. I'm guilty you know, but I won't let him know that.

 

I just heard him laugh and saw him holding his tummy because of so much laughter. He do not even exhibit signs of humiliation because of what I said.

 

"Yah, I know that wasn't true. Don't try to make excuses anymore, Miyeon-ah. Because your eyes tell me otherwise. They can't lie." He said as he looked intently at my eyes, like he was fascinated with them. My eyes can't lie? How?

 

"H-how would you know your sleeping habit when you're asleep?" I courageously said, still not wanting to accept defeat.

 

He should not know that I was trying to kiss him! If I tell him the truth, I would surely live a life as if I was cursed. He'll make me remember this day for the rest of our lives, I know.

 

Gosh! What's happening to me? I want my innocence back! Because whenever I see him, my mind cannot function the way it should be. It's like a virus had struck into my system and it affected my pure innocence big time. Whenever I'm with him, all I want to know is what does it feels like to be wrapped around his arms, the feeling of his kiss, the feeling of being loved by him...

 

"But honestly, it's really okay for me if you really want to kiss me. I'm giving you the privilege of kissing me whenever you want to..." Jaejoong continued.

 

The bastard! He really doesn't want to lose a battle, does he?

 

"I wasn't trying to kiss you, okay? Stop making a big fuss about it!" I shrieked. I'm starting to regret the fact that I got worried about him to the point of getting into this situation. When I learned that he has a problem, I hurriedly went to him without thinking because I got so worried. But looking at him now, he seems like he doesn't have any. I worried for nothing. And I was even brought to this shameful situation! What the heck?

 

"Don't worry, you'll have the privilege to kiss me at the end part of this mini-drama..." He said, his eyes twinkling from mischief.

 

"W-what do you mean?" I'll have the privilege to kiss him at the end part of the mini-drama? Why not now, I mean, how?

 

"Haven't you read the whole script yet?" He asked with amusement in his eyes.

 

"I haven't because I just read the parts that were going to be shoot today. And besides, I didn't have much time to read the entire script."

 

After the director instructed me to memorize my lines, he first taught me how to project the right emotions since I was new to this.

 

"Oh, okay. Read this." He said as he handed me the script. I can now relax and memorize later because my scenes were already shot.

 

I opened the script at the last part of it and read carefully. I saw what he was talking about. And I think I won't like it.

 

We have a kissing scene! A kissing scene where our lips would meet and... Oh, heck! A kiss on the lips!

 

"Surprised? Or you're celebrating?" He asked. I gritted my teeth and looked at him with so much frustration. But he just laughed and started to get off the car.

 

He sometimes can really be annoying, can't he?



 

THE DAY THAT JAEJOONG WAS TALKING ABOUT CAME. I tried to calm myself with that thought. Why am I scared of it? Isn't this the thing that I really wanted to happen in the first place?

 

"Young Mi, you'll never leave me again right? You'll stay with me for always..." Jaejoong said, stating his lines.

 

In this mini-drama, we are the lovers that got separated due to a misunderstanding. We got together again after years of avoiding each other. But fate really has planned something for us so we met again and knew we still love each other.

 

"Of course, Jung Hee-yah... I won't let another misunderstanding ruin our relationship again." I said as I hugged him tight. I felt uncomfortable because the next scene will be the one I was avoiding. Can I act it right?

 

He freed me from the hug and stared lovingly at my eyes, like he's really in love with me.

 

No, Miyeon, he's just acting, okay? I tried to act professionally when he started to go down with my face. This is it! The moment I've been.... avoiding? or waiting for?

 

When his face was just an inch away, I unknowingly shifted my face from his. I heard the director said "Cut!" loudly.

 

Gosh, my heart beats so fast!

 

"Chun Hee, what seems to be the problem there?" Director Jang asked, calling me on my screen name. I needed it for my protection.

 

I felt shy because I know they're all been looking at me. I also saw Jaejoong grinning at me but I just gave him a sharp look that says stop doing it.

 

"I'm so sorry, Director Jang. It's just that I felt an ant bite my foot..." I said, leaning down and scratched my foot to let them believe it was true. I heard Jaejoong laughed so I get up immediately.

 

So, he's challenging me huh? I will show him that I'm capable of doing it without any hesitation! I'm gonna humiliate him for thinking I cannot do it because of the incident at the van.

 

"Okay, get ready. Go to your last position." The director instructed. I nodded and went back to where we are a while ago.

 

"Okay, action!" With that, I stared at him, waiting for his lips to claim mine. He slowly lean down on me and when our lips touched, I automatically closed my eyes and responded to his kiss. I don't know hoe=w long our kiss lasted but when we heard the director shouted 'Cut!', we immediately separated. He's looking at me intently and I know I was blushing.

 

"Hmm... Happy?" He teased, and I felt my face doubled its redness.

 

"Yah, stop it. It was actually my first kiss..." I whispered, not wanting him to hear it. But I was wrong, he heard it.

 

"First kiss?! Really?" His eyes were full of amusement and naughtiness so I hit him at the chest.

 

"Yah! You don't have to say it aloud!" I said as I started to chase him. He ran so fast to avoid my attacks. When he disappeared from my sight, I decided to sit down.

 

"Hello, yeobo." Junsu greeted, sitting beside me.

 

"Hello, baby dolphin." I said and smiled at him.

 

"Yah, you're sweaty. Let me wipe it." He said as he leaned closer to me and wiped the sweat on my face.

 

"Hey, it's okay. I can do it." I said as i tried to snatch away the towel he was holding. But he didn't gave it so I just let him do it. He wiped away the sweat from my face. And I got shocked because he even wiped my lips.

 

"Hey, what's that for?" I asked curiously. Lips don't give off sweat, right?

 

"Jaejoong-hyung might have some virus. It's for your own sake." He said with a hint of jealousy in his voice. Jealousy?

 

"My baby dolphin, are you jealous?" I said in a teasing voice. i just want to see him blush, that's why. he looks very cute when he's blushing. And I didn't fail, because he just blushed.

 

"W-what? O-of course not! I was just concerned about you. Come on, we needed to get out of here. We're the only ones left in here, don't you see?"

 

I roamed my eyes around and found out he was telling the truth. They left us! How could they?

 

"Come on, let's go at the van." He said as he carefully helped me to stand.