Hello, Baby! 2 (The sequel to Indirect Kisses and Subtle Glances)

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Read this first ----> https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/318435/37/

 

2

 

Giggles and squeals echoed from the biggest bathroom of Yuri’s penthouse. The owner of the unit itself was covered with baby soap suds and warm water. Yuri groaned as the two babies played in the warm water of her bath tub.

 

“Yah! Stop that!” Yuri complained when Baby Goo splashed some water by flailing her small arms. Yuri glared at the mischievous baby, who only stared back at her with a cute toothy grin. The baby only had two teeth, making her look very adorable had Yuri not known that the kid had an adult’s mind.

 

Baby Yeon’s giggles resounded through the bathroom as she played with the small rubber ducky that Yoona had given her for her bath times. A frustrated sigh left Yuri’s lips as she wiped the water off her face before she washed the soap suds off the babies with warm water. The two young ones actually enjoyed their bath time and it took Yuri a lot of patience to convince the two to get out of the tub.

 

“Come on, babies. It’s time for diaper change and bed.” Yuri said gently as she lifted Baby Goo from the tub. Baby Goo whined, thrashing in Yuri’s grip as she protested against leaving the tub. She threatened the adult with her pouting lips, tears welling on her eyes.

 

“Don’t cry, little Goo. I’ll give you a full bottle of milk if you behave.” Yuri attempted to bribe the spoiled youngster. Baby Yeon simply ignored them as she continued playing with her yellow rubber ducky, cooing some as she made it float and sink.

 

Yuri took the older baby to the counter where a huge towel, baby powder and lotion, small clothes, and some diapers were splayed. She dried Baby Goo with a towel, receiving cute squeals from the child before she proceeded with lathering some powder on the baby’s and some lotion on the baby’s limbs. She expertly secured the diaper on Baby Goo before fastening the clothes on the infant.

 

“Umma.” Baby Goo cooed as she reached out her hands to Yuri. “Umma.” She repeated once more, surprising the Kwon. When Yuri didn’t move, the child whined. Yuri hastily picked up Baby Goo and the infant wrapped her arms around Yuri’s neck, the baby’s sweet scent filling the Kwon’s nostrils.

 

Kwon Yuri rubbed the baby’s back, easing the child in a comfortable position as she turned her attention to the oblivious Baby Yeon, who was stuck in her own world. “Now my problem is Little Menace number two.” Yuri had her hands full right now with Baby Yeon clinging to her, making it a herculean task for her to be able to get the younger baby out of the tub and onto the changing counter.

 

She turned to face Baby Goo, whose innocent little eyes stared right back at her. “I’ll need to place you on the carrier so that I can change Little Yeon’s clothes.” The child merely blinked at her in response. Yuri huffed, not knowing what to do. She eyed the counter and realized that it had enough space to place the older baby on it. That way, she could keep an eye on both kids.

 

Yuri picked up the baby carrier which she had hooked earlier to the wall and placed it on the counter. Then, she strapped Baby Goo to it and told the infant to behave before she turned to Baby Yeon whose eyes were locked onto her figure. Despite being a baby, Baby Yeon’s piercing gaze still had an effect on the Kwon.

 

“You know what, you’re still scary when you look at me like that.” Yuri remarked as she picked up Baby Yeon. The baby didn’t protest unlike Baby Goo. She shifted her attention back to the rubber ducky in her hands, not minding much when Yuri placed her on the towel laid over the counter.

 

Like Baby Goo, Yuri made the younger baby lie down on the towel so that she could put on her diapers and clothes after drying her. The child was well behaved; completely distracted by the rubber ducky she was playing with. Baby Goo cooed as she watched from her carrier. The younger baby stared up at her, her hands and feet still playing with the ducky. The older baby cooed once more before trying to reach out to the younger baby.

 

Yuri chuckled when the babies’ hands connected and Yeon began to put Goo’s tiny fingers into . Baby Goo chuckled at the gesture and babbled in glee as Yuri finished dressing up the well-behaved baby. Then, she unstrapped Baby Goo from the carrier and the older infant wasted no time in crawling and sprawling herself over her companion who was still lying on her back.

 

“Boo!” Goo babbled as she rested her petite body on the well-behaved child. Yeon, who was now being crushed by Goo’s weight along with her rubber ducky, whined and threatened to cry. It was a good thing that Yuri had been quick to grab the older baby before taking Yeon into her free arm.

 

“Play time’s over. Time for bed kids. Your Mommy Tiff will be coming over early in the morning to watch over you.” Yuri stated as they walked out of the bathroom.

 

The Kwon made sure to feed both babies before bedtime and the two troublemakers were soon fast asleep after their feeding. Kwon Yuri sighed in relief as she took the emptied bottles from the huge crib, making sure to keep the two infants warm by covering their petite forms in a thick baby blanket. Despite the fatigue she experienced from taking care of her two transformed members, a genuine smile came upon her face when she saw the two babies cuddling close for warmth.

 

“Good night, babies.” Yuri whispered as she placed a kiss on each of the babies’ foreheads before she headed to her own bed.

 

+++

 

Tiffany was anxious. She had not seen Taeyeon and Jessica when they had accidentally transformed themselves into babies last week. She wondered how the hell this had happened again after the body exchange incident, but she realized that surely, it had been the maknaes’ doing once more and that the victims were still the two eldest. Tiffany shook her head as she remembered how Yoona and Juhyun pranked all of them last time by exchanging bodies right when Taeyeon and Jessica were back to normal.

 

It had been so confusing for the rest of the group. But now, Tiffany had realized that the two seemingly innocent youngest girls of their group were actually quite dangerous. Having their two eldest members shift into babies was just the proof that the maknaes are not to be messed with.

 

Tiffany pressed the security combination for Yuri’s home. Everything was quiet when she entered the penthouse. Yuri must still be asleep. Tiffany closed and locked the door before removing her shoes and donning the house slippers. She proceeded to the kitchen where she deposited the breakfast she had brought for the Kwon. Then, she made her way through Yuri’s home and stopped before the Kwon’s bedroom. The door was unloc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter