chapter eleven

Just because I'm not Perfect

When L arrived home, the first thing he did was run up to his brothers room.

"Daehyun?" He called as he opened the door. Daehyun looked up from his computer game. "Yeah hyung?"

"Umm, are you free tomorrow? I wanna bring you out with a... friend of mine." Myungsoo asked.

Daehyun thought about it for a second and finally nodded "Yeah, I'll come, do I know your friend?"

"Maybe, you'll find out tomorrow." L replied. "Oh, and you can bring a friend too." L added.

"Only one?" Daehyun asked. L nodded, "I'm only bringing one, so I don't think you should invite all your friends."

"Where are we going though?" Daehyun questioned. "Around town, to eat and play." L answered.

"I'll invite Youngjae then." Daehyun said. L started to panic, this wasn't going as planed. "Youngjae again? You and Youngjae always hang out, take someone else."

"Well I can't pick between the two hyungs, and Jongup is always busy with dance classes on Saturday, so I guess that leaves... Zelo." Daehyun confirmed.

"Alright! Call him soon and ask him if he's free tomorrow, I'll go and call his s-*cough* call my friend." L said cautiously. Daehyun didn't seem to notice and nodded, pressing resume to continue his game.

When L left Daehyuns room he heaved a sigh, that was a close one, he was just lucky that Daehyun was so oblivious.

----------------

"Hey Dana are you free tomorrow?" L asked through the phone.

Dana thought about it and nodded. "Yeah, me and Zelo were going to eat out together but I dont think he wants to go anymore..."

"Uh, Okay, Do you wanna come with me and the infinite boys to eat out?" L asked. Danas eyes widened and she smiled, "Of course! This time I'll remember to bring my money so I can pay."

L laughed, "Sure, I'll meet you at the 'Coffee Beans' cafe at 7:30.

"Okay, See you then." Dana finished. She laid down on her bed and smiled, this L guy wasnt bad at all, he was willing to listen to her and even invited her out with the infinite boys. And to think he was the one who didn't talk.

----------------

"Yo Zelo." Daehyun said when Zelo picked up.

"Hey hyung" Zelo replied.

"Are you free tomorrow? My hyung invited me out with him and he said I could bring a friend." Daehyun asked.

Zelo thought about dinner with his sister but then shook his head and spoke into the phone "Yeah I'm free, this time I can see who your hyung is finally!" Daehyun nodded, "The cafe is close to your house so I'll come to your house and we'll walk together."

"Sure, see you tomorrow" Zelo said ending the call.

-----------------

Short update! I was gonna put the next bit in this chapter too but I was afraid it would be too long.

Thanks for reading! Comment&Subscribe and HAVE A GREAT DAY!! :D