chapter thirteen

Just because I'm not Perfect

Zelo looked back at his sister who was walking with her head down, Daehyun was by her side telling her jokes.

To be honest, he didn't even know why he was mad at his sister anymore, he felt like he should be the one apologizing.

These few days Dana had been trying to talk to him but he'd been giving her the cold shoulder. He only cared about himself and didnt think how Dana would feel. He felt a pain in his chest everything he looked at her, he had caused that frown on , that crease inbetween his eyes.

He didn't even give her a chance to explain or anything, he just stormed off.

L who was walking beside Zelo, nudged him "You alright? You look blanked out."

Zelo smiled, "Yeah I'm fine L..?"

"You can call me L hyung"

"Arasso hyung."

The two continued to walk side by side without exchanging any words. Zelo was deep in thought when Daehyun jumped in the space between him and L, slinging his hands around their necks.

"Hey man! What's up with you and Dana? You guys aren't talking or anything!"

Zelo lowered his head, the guilt was building up inside. "So Daehyun had realized too, hm? He thought to himself.

L grabbed onto Daehyuns hand, giving him a look. Daehyun creased his eyebrows in confusion. "Lets go over there!" L said pulling Daehyun along.

"B-but!" Daehyun protested. But L continued to drag him along.

That left Dana and Zelo alone. Zelo stopped for a while so Dana could catch up to him. When she was beside him, he opened his mouth. "Dana" "Zelo" The two siblings said in unison.

Dana smiled, "You first." Zelo shook his head, "You can go."

Dana took a breathe "I'm sorry. I regret what I did 100% I should have put my personal feelings aside and not let that bother what I was doing, "

Zelo frowned, "Personal feelings??" Danas eyes widened "No, N-nothing. I meant my p-personal food life."

"Noona I know thats a lie. You always stutter when you lie." Zelo said.

"I'm n-not l-lying." Dana protested.

Zelo frowned, "Okay, if you say so." He started walking towards L and Daehyun.

Dana staryed to panic. "O-okay! Wait." Zelo turned around.

"That day at the shops, as soon as you said go I ran towards the chocolate isle, I turned in and suddenly saw  a... uh schoolmate of mine. I know that im fat-"

"Noona.." Zelo tried to cut in, he knew it was hard for her to let out her feelings.

"-but I'm sick of  hearing it over and over again. I didnt want it to ruin my mood so I walked away. But my mood was already ruined. I dont know what was going on in my stupid brain when I picked up the bag of chips. I just wanted to have something with me so you wouldn't get suspicious."

"Noona, I understand now." Zelo told her.

Dana smiled, "Im actually angry at myself for not getting the chocolates for you. After I saw you with all the snacks in your hands, I wanted to walk back into the chocolate isle and buy the most biggest, fattiest bar of chocolate. (Haha, is fattiest even a word?) I wanted to get the best for the bestest brother!"

Zelo laughed "I know right? Your awesome brother should always comes first!"

Dana smiled and gave him a hug "Always."

-------------------

Daehyun pouted, "Zelo! let me walk with Dana! You guys have been hanging out with eachother the whole time! The dukkboki house, the arcade and the smoothie shop!  Just let me walk with her on the way home!"

Zelo poked out his toungue "No! shes my sister."

Daehyun frowned and ran to L "Make Zelo let me walk with Dana!"

L laughed at his immature brother. "Why dont we let Dana choose who she wants to walk with?"

Zelo and Daehyun straighened up looking at Dana with puppy eyes. Dana laughed, "I want to walk with...L!"

"WHATT?!?!?!" Zelo and Daehyun yelled.

L smirked at the boys and waved at them, walking ahead with Dana.

Zelo shrugged, "Eh, I can just hang with her at home."

Daehyuns eyes widened "YAH! YOU COULD'VE LET ME WALK WITH HER THEN!!!"

Zelo laughed at his hyung.

Dana gratefully smiled up at L "Thankyou so much for today! I had a lot of fun and I even made up with Zelo. I owe you one."

L shook his head "It was nothing, I ate and played. Thats all I needed. Thank you for the company!"

The two continued to walk on for a bit more when.... "Wait, if your Daehyuns brother then..." Dana took her wallet out of her bag and her eyes brightened when she found what she was looking for. 

L looked over her and saw what she was holding. "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!?!?" 

--------------------

Yaaay! Finally updated :)  Schools back now so updates will take a while, unless I have free time! hehe but I'll try to update at least once a week! Hope you guys enjoyed that and what do you think Dana is holding? :o

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!! :))