chapter seven

Just because I'm not Perfect

It was finally Monday and yet again, Dana was having trouble getting out of bed.


Noona! Sungjongs waiting for you outside!” Zelo called. 


Danas eyes immediately opened and she sat up running downstairs stumbling on the way. When she got to the door, she opened it with a huge smile.


Her eyebrows furrowed in confusiong  when she saw nothing but the bright sun greeting her.


YAH! Zelo!” Dana yelled. She turned to look for Zelo when she saw her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes widened and she quickly ran to find Zelo.


Zelos eyes widened when he saw her coming to him at a fast pace. “I'm sorry noona! Mum told me to wake you up and that was the only way.”


What came next was a suprise. Dana ran up and hugged Zelo. “Thankyou Zelo! If Sungjong was really there he wouldve seen me like.. THIS!” She said pointing at bedhair and puffy face.


Zelos eyes widened “I-it's okay noona.”


Dana smiled at Zelo and quickly ran up the stairs to get ready for school.


Zelo looked at Danas retreating back and frowned, “That was.. strange.”

_______________________________________________
 

Dana skipped into class and she immediately looked around for Sungjong. She saw him sitting at the back of the class with his friends and sighed, “I guess I have to wait till class starts to talk to him.”


Sungjong didnt realise that Dana had arrived and continued to talk to his friends about his day out with BAP and Dana. Infinite were all listening intently, after listening to Sungjong talk about the outing, they realised they hadn't been on one in a long time. And started to talk amongst eachother about holding one.


Myungsoo was sitting on a table by himself, listening to the conversation. “Why does bap sound oddly familiar?” he thought.


The teacher shortly arrived and everyone went back to their seats. Sungjong turned around to return to his seat when he saw Dana sitting at her table drawing. He ran up and attempted to scare her from behind. “BOO!”


Dana who was used to his suprise attacks calmly looked up “Hi Sungjong!”


Sungjong frowned, “I can never scare you anymore!”


Dana laughed “Thats cause you do it way too much!”

 

Anyways, why didnt you come and say hi or something?” Sungjong asked.


You were to engrossed in your conversation. Plus, your friends dont like me.” Dana replied.


Thats not t-” Sungjong tried to tell her not everyone hated her but was cut off when the teacher told him to be quiet.

 

He turned to the front of the class and stared into space. “When is she going to realise that shes not as imperfect as she thinks she is.” he thought to himself.

----------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo walked into his house tired from the day at school. Daehyun was coming down the stairs at the same time that he arrived, “Hey hyung!” he said smiling brightly.


​“Hey Daehyun, how was your day?” Myungsoo replied as he walked up the stairs. Daehyun smiled “Good!” Myungsoo nodded and continued to walk up.


Myungsoo opened the door of what he thoguht was the bathroom, but instead it was Daehyuns room. He frowned and shook his head “Whats wrong with me?”


He was about to turn to go when he saw a big colourful poster on top of  Daehyuns bedhead. Curious Myungsoo towards it. His eyes widened when he saw Dana in the picture.


Myungsoo saw some words at the bottom of the poster and took a closer look and saw that the poster was made by Dana for BAP. It was a scrapbook style poster with the 7 friends making funny faces.


Wait.. BAP. Why does that sound familiar?” Myungsoo thought. “Oh! Isn't that what Sungjong was talking about this morning?”


Hyung?” Daehyun said walking into his room. “Why are you in my room?”


Myungsoo turned around with his eyes wide. “Hahaha, nothing... I saw this poster and though it looked pretty cool.”


Daehyun smiled, “It is yeah? Dana made it. Actually, I think you should know her, shes in Sungjongs class and he's your friend, right?”


Myungsoo nodded. “How did you know?”


He came with us on Saturday. He's really good at soccer you know?” Myungsoo laughed “Yeah, though he may seem girly he is really sporty.”


Daehyun smiled and nodded “Oh yeah, mum told me to tell you to come down and eat.”


Myungsoo nodded and walked out putting an arm around Daehyun's shoulder, walking out together.

_______________________________________

UPDATED! Hehe don't you guys think its cute how Myungsoo is pretty cold to others whereas he's so friendly to Daehyun? BTW if you guys didnt catch it, Daehyun and Myungsoo are brothers :)

COMMENT&&SUBSCRIBE :)