chapter five

Just because I'm not Perfect

Dana and Sungjong continued to bond throughout the week and Dana decided to invite Sungjong over for her usual weekend outing with her brother and his friends, B.A.P.

Ding Dong~

Dana enthusiastically ran down the steps two steps at a time.

“BE CAREFUL NOONA!” Zelo called after hearing her loud thumps.

Dana ignored him and continued to run down the steps, opening the door with a huge smile. Danas smiled faltered as she stared at the people standing in front of her. 

“Yah! Why are you pouting? Come give your hyung a hug!” Zelo’s oldest hyung Yongguk gestured to Dana. Dana smiled as she walked over to him and he enveloped her in a big hug.

Youngjae shook his head as he walked past the two, "Man, you still call eachother that?"

"Yah Youngjae! What's wrong with that! At least shes a better dongseang then you!" Yongguk said letting you go.

"Palli! You're in the way! It's getting hot out here!" Himchan said at Yongguk who stepped aside to let his friends in.

Himchan smiled at you as he walked into the kitchen to grab a drink "Looking good Dana" Dana laughed, "Ha-ha, very funny."

Jongup walked in next, "He's not joking, you look like you lost some weight." Dana smiled, her B.A.P oppas knew about her insecurities and tried to make her feel good about herself all the time.

The last one to come in was Daehyun, looked at Dana and gave her a big smile. "Ready to go?"

Dana nodded her head "Yep! Am I dressed nicely?" 

Ding Dong~

Daehyun nodded, but Dana didn't realise as she was too busy skipping to the door. Daehyun sighed.

Dana opened the door with a huge smile plastered on her face. A very neat Sungjong was at the door smiling.

Dana gave him a smile and quickly pulled him over to introduce him to B.A.P.

Daehyuns eyes widened when he saw Sungjong, wasn't he his hyungs friend?

Sungjong walked in and Daehyun looked at him, but if Sungjong did know who Daehyun was he didn't show it.

"Oh yeah, Myungsoo hyung didnt let me talk to his friends." Daehyun thought.

Yongguk looked Sungjong up and down "Wow, you are one skinny boy. Nice to meet you." He gave sungjong a handshake.

Himchan came out of the kitchen with a bag of chips "Who's this?" he said cluelessly.

"He's my new friend Sungjong from school." Dana replied.

"Oh, so our Dana has friends now, huh?" Himchan said innocently. Dana's eyes widened and her face heated up. 

"Just kidding" He said ruffling her hair. "Welcome to our house." He said turning to Sungjong.

"What do you mean 'our' house?" Zelo and Dana both said in unison. Himchan shrugged and went to watch TV.

Jongup walked up to him and offered him a fist pump. "Hey man, you into dancing?" Sungjongs eyes widened not expecting a question, but he quickly nodded "Yeah, I usually dance when I have free time." Jongup nodded, "Let's have a dance battle some day."

Youngjae smiled at Sungjong. "You know your the first person Dana has introduced us to?" Sungjong looked at Dana in suprise. " Really?"

Dana turned red. "Yeah.." Sungjong brightly smiled. "It's an honour." 

Daehyun grinned at Sungjong "Thanks for coming today, lets all be good friends yeah?" Sungjong nodded.

Yongguk came out of the living room with a soccer ball, "You guys ready to get thrashed it soccer?"

Himchan and Jongup laughed “Puh-lease.”

"LETS GO!!" Zelo whooped as he walked out of the kitchen with a basket of drinks and food.

"LETS GO!!" Everyone said out in unison.

_____________________________

WOO! Hope you guys enjoyed that update!

By the way, has anyone listened to 'If you love me' by J rabbit? If you haven't click here you wont regret it! Have a great day everyone :)