chapter three

Just because I'm not Perfect

Dana turned a corner and her eyes widened when she saw a boy sitting on a step crying. Worriedly Dana walked up to him and bent down, “Hey, are you alright?” 

The boy continued to cry so Dana stood up and sat next to him, letting him know that if he needed to talk she would be there.

After a few minutes, the boy finally looked up. Dana felt someone looking at her so she turned her head and her eyes rounded in awe “You’re so pretty!” At Dana’s remark, the boys tears started to fall again.

Dana's eyes widened as she realized what she said and she slapped . *What kind of guy wants to be called pretty?*

The boy looked up and wiped his tears “Sorry for crying on you like that. It’s just I get called pretty all the time and I’m sick of it. I’m a guy for crying out loud.

Dana nodded understandingly. “I’m told I look like a guy a lot, I just ignore it and they stop, eventually.”

The boy smiled “But you’re beautiful!” Dana laughed not believing him “Well that’s a first.”

The boy held out his hand. “I’m Sungjong” Dana took his hand and shook it. “I’m Dana”

Dana and Sungjong continued to talk and Dana found out the cause of his tears. His friends were teasing him of looking like a girl. Although he knew they were joking, there’s only so much someone can take.

Suddenly someone grabbed Sungjongs arm and pulled him back. "Mrs. Yoo is looking for you." Dana turned in the direction of the voice and saw Sungjong being pulled up the stairs.

“Sungjong!” Dana called worriedly. “It’s okay Dana! He’s my friend.” Dana frowned, what kind of friend treats a friend like that?

Dana shook her head, it wasn’t her business anyway. She quickly walked back to class afraid that the teacher would get worried, but what she was greeted was the total opposite of worry.

Mrs. Lee beamed when she saw Dana walk into the class.

“Dana, come over here please.” Mrs. Lee said trying to contain her excitement.

When Dana came to her table she began to talk straight away.

“While you were away, I had some free time, so I decided to mark a few test that have been handed up.” Dana nodded looking around the class seeing at least half the class still concentrating on the test.

“And out of all the test that I have already marked, you are the only one with full marks!” Danas eyes widened “Really?”

Mrs. Lee nodded, “You are the only one who completely understood what ‘SOH,CAH and TOA’ was. And your essay was brilliant!”

Danas eyes brightened “So does that mean I get to go to the higher class?” Mrs. Lee nodded, “In fact, I’ll take you there as soon as the bell rings, I’ll introduce you before they leave for break.”

Dana happily nodded and went to her seat, impatiently waiting for the bell to ring. During that time students walked up and down handing in their test and by the time the bell rang everyone had handed in their test so Mrs. Lee quickly guided Dana to her new class.

When they finally reached the new class, Mrs. Lee knocked on the door and walked in. Dana walked in behind her and her eyes widened when her eyes stopped on a boy sitting at the front. She happily waved and the boy smiled and waved back.

_______________________________________________

Haha! Hope you guys enjoyed that! I wrote this twice cause I accidently pressed something and BAM! everything was gone :'( anyways! Now that Sungjong has been introduced who do you think will appear? :)

 Feel free to Comment and Subscribe and give your opinion on how the story is going! :)

**Also im not good with the sshi, ah and all the other things at the back of Korean names so I'll be using just their names with none of that unless they are a noona, oppa, unnie, hyung.