chapter four

Just because I'm not Perfect

As soon as Mrs. Lee left, Mrs. Yoo told Dana to go to the front of the class and introduce herself.

Dana nervously walked up to the front, “Hello classmates, my name is Dana and I hope we can all become good friends.” she said bowing and walking to an empty seat that Mrs. Yoo pointed at, which also happened to be next to Sungjong.

Dana immediately turned to Sungjong and started whispering to him but frowned when he completely ignored her. He didn’t even look up from his work once.

Dana crossed her arms and turned to the front, waiting for the class to be let out for break.

“Okay everyone, you may go for your break now.” Sighs of happiness were coming from every direction and chairs started to screech on the floorboards.

Dana quickly left before it started to get crowded at the door.

Dana mixed with the crowd hoping to find somewhere to eat.

After walking down a large hallway, a bunch of boys with a soccer ball turned. *They must be going to the field.*

Dana quickly took the turn with them.

All of a sudden she was greeted with a bright light and she looked up to see a door. She smiled happily, and quickly ran to the door opening it and letting the wind hit her face.

She walked over to an empty bench and sat down, looking at the boys playing soccer and wanting to join them.

Zelo loved to play soccer and she was always being dragged to the park with him. After learning to kick and pass properly, soccer did seem like a very enjoyable sport.

“BOO!” someone came up behind Dana. “AAHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE H-” Dana jumped in her seat. She turned around and saw Sungjong  laughing loudly.

Dana immediately frowned and turned away from him. Sungjong pouted and sat down next to Dana.

“Please don’t be mad! I didn’t talk to you because I was in trouble for going out of class for too long” Sungjong pleaded. “I would’ve had detention if I talked to you. Then I wouldn’t be here now. Hmm?” Sungjong smiled at Dana.

Dana sighed, “It’s okay Sungjong, at least I have someone to talk to now! Where are your friends?”

Sungjong sighed, “I told them I was going to look for you and they refused to come.”

Dana pouted, she didn’t understand why it was so hard for her to make friends.

Sungjong broke his sandwich in half, “Here you go, you must be hungry.” Dana happily thanked Sungjong for the sandwich and munched on it happily.

On the other side, Sungjong’s friends, also known as ‘Infinite’ were spying on Sungjong and the new girl.

“Why is Sungjong so nice to her?” Dongwoo whined, “He’s always teasing me!”

Woohyun laughed at Dongwoo, “Maybe because you’re an easy target?” Dongwoo pouted then made an angry face, “But I look tough don’t I?”

Infinite all cracked up.

Doesn’t Sungjong know that he hangs out with her, he will seem more like a girl since she looks more buff then him?” Hoya laughed.

“Yeah, she also looks nerdy with those glasses and her hair looks like it hasn’t been washed in days.”

“Oh gosh, she just took like half of Sungjongs sandwich. What a fatty.” Sungyeol chimed in.

“Yeah shes probably getting Sungjong on her side so she can get close to us” Woohyun added.

“I saw them talking on the stairs when Mrs. Yoo told me to go look for him. That was the first time I saw him laughing so much.” L said quietly wondering how she could make someone laugh so much.

L looked into Sungjong’s direction again and saw him still laughing.

“Eh, who cares, as long as he doesn’t make us talk to her” Sungyeol said ending the talk about Dana

_____________________________
 

HEY GUYS!! Hehe hope you enjoyed that update! Have a great day and don't forget to comment and subscribe :)