Soomi's Past

Triple Threat

Ever since Soomi was 5 years old she wanted to be an idol. Once she found out that she wanted to be an idol she worked hard to achieve her dream. She sang,rapped, acted, and danced, but all behind closed doors. She never practiced in front of the public, she always did it in her room or someplace emtpy. One day she saw a poster at school that said "Auditions for Talent Showcase". She hesitated at first but decided to join. She wanted to prove herself to her parents that this is what she wants to do and she has what it takes. On the night of the performance Soomi started getting nervous as the time started getting closer to her performance. She looked from behind the curtains and saw all her friends and family members smiling and excited to see her. Then it was her turn.

 

People booed her off the stage and she cried for a whole week straight. She messed up on something she's worked so hard on. Worse, her friends were also booing along with the crowd and her family just looked down and shook their heads. That same day her dad told her, "Stop messing around with this foolishness! You can never make it big with the way you are! So stop playing around and focus on your work instead!"

She kept replaying that event everyday and her father's words, "you'll never make it". Ever since this day she treated everyone cold. But, she never gave up on her dream. Her parents would never approve of it but that didn't stop her.

Then her parents started having some money issues. Her family had to move to a smaller house with just one room and bathroom. Her parents were constantly fighting because of this and it made Soomi more quiet than she already was. Finally one day, her father couldn't take it anymore and he walked out on Soomi and her mom. Soomi's mom completely forgot about Soomi and never took care of her. Instead her mom spent all day drinking and staying in clubs. Soomi learned to defend and take care of herself which made her more tough. She had to work already at the age of 9 for her school, food, and shelter. Her mom did nothing at all. 

Even through all this she still kept up with practicing her singing and dancing. Music was her only way of letting go of her emotions that she always keeps in. Music was always there for her when her friends and family weren't. She prayed that one day there would be some kind of hope for her, and she found it. She was walking to work one day after school and saw a poster that said "TOP Media auditions". But, it was today. Soomi wanted to go but she wasn't ready yet. She needed to time to prepare a song and dance. But, this was her only chance......So she took it. Within a few minutes she was already waiting in line for her turn to audition. The auditions weren't held in a room with judges, it was held at Lotte world in front of judges and a huge audience. Soomi watched from afar all the contestants. Then her performance at the talent show came back again. But, she was tougher now and much more confident. When she got on stage she sang but she didn't just sing, she actually felt it. She felt all the emotions coming to her and the audience and judges can also feel it too. When she was performing, all the memories of being bullied, her family tearing apart, and always being alone came to her, but it made her performance have even more emotion to it. Because of her amazing performance she was accepeted. While being a trainee was difficult, she didn't see it that way since it was a step closer to her dream. She was still cold even as a trainee but after joining Triple Threat, her members changed her to a better person. 

 

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY SAD FOR YOU ALL OR IF IT WAS JUST BORING!!

As a gift of forgiveness here you go:

 

And last but not least......Kai <3 This boy is just jdkasldfjksfj;lad