Dream Concert Part 3

Triple Threat

Bercy Stadium: 3PM

Apink was on stage performing their recent song "Hush". Triple Threat was backstage monitoring their performance on the TV screen. 

Hush hush hush hush! *dancing along too*

they're so pretty!

this song is addictive....

okay let's go guys everyone hands in! 1 2 3 Triple Threat hwaiting!

The girls head to where they'll be lifted onto the stage. 

Staff: 1 2 3 GO!

Their intro song started playing and they could hear the audience scream louder. As the girls started dancing their individual dances the crowd went wild. Then they finished with their beginning position for their song "Magnet", then "Superstar" and ending with "New Dreaming".  Everyone was waving their lightsticks to the beat of the song and some were singing along with the girls. Everyone was in awe at how well their live performance was. After performing their three songs they were amazed at how fast time just seemed to fly by. The girls gave their performance everything but didn't feel tired at all on stage. But once they were backstage they were all panting and sweating. After them was 2PM. The girls could already hear their song "Hands Up" start playing. As they were resting for a little while watching them they also sang and danced along to the chorus: "Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up!" 

 

After Sistar's performance it was time for the special stages. Beast Junhyung and Sistar's Bora performed "1, 2, Step". 

Jihyun, Beast Kikwang, and BTOB Hyunsik


 

Apink Namjoo with EXO Chanyeol, Sistar Dasom with EXO Suho, Hyojin with Sehun.

4minute, Beast, and Apink(apink as G.na) dance.

2PM and Sistar dance:

Haneul and Boyfriend Kwangmin

Soomi and Boyfriend Jeongmin

Triple Threat and BTOB

Apink and Boyfriend

After Apink and Boyfriend was Soora and Kai's special dance. Soora was getting more and more nervous. 

Kai: Hey gwenchana?

*sigh*ne! Hwaiting! We can do it!

Kai: Don't worry trust me :) It'll be fine

kekeke what do you think everyone will act when they see our drama video?

Kai: molla I'm looking forward to that :D kekeke kaja we have to go now.

CHakaman! *hugs Kai* I trust you oppa :)

Kai: I won't let you down

2PM: Owaaaahhh they're so close!
Apink: omo! That little girl! Don't touch her like that!
Boyfriend: you can tell they're both into the dance.
Sistar: Woahhh so y!
Beast: That's some dance
BTOB: Woah he carried her!
4minute: They're both great dancers

Triple Threat: No wonder she felt troubled......that's a really intimate dance. And the way they look at each other. Then Kai lifts her up.

Audience: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! THEY'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!
Finally good job! That was kinda fun! 

Did you see the fan's reaction!? It was so funny kekeke

I know their mouths were hanging open and they were so loud.

Good job Soora :) I told you to trust me and look we did amazing!

You're right but we gotta change for the last performance.

Yupp see ya later :D

 

MAKNAE!!!!!! WHO SAID YOU DANCE LIKE THAT WITH A BOY!?!?! 

Gosh it looked like you were guys were gonna kiss or something

I was so nervous when he lifted you up what if he dropped you!?!

No wonder you had trouble with Kai and Changjo that dance alone would've definitely cause some feelings to develop

Let's just change already.

 

In a few minutes all the artists were dressed up for the last performance together. After the whole incident with Soomi all the artists actually got closer and weren't scared to play around with others besides their bandmates.